What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 23 with Death

Death

Noob
You never beat my Cyrax. And Jer wasn't blowing anyone up...

In fact, the only games where it said, "Mileena Wins" were the ones were me and Jer were discussing how to punish certain Mileena specials.

Now I see where this whole, "Jer blew me up" thing came from. Stop making shit up please. I will most definitely see you at Evo. Practice up, you will need it.
Dude I'm a lot of things but I never lie. I always admit when I get blown up ask any1 lol. I even joke about it but I most def did beat your cyrax. And I will practice up my man.

REO

Undead
Hey reo, u got a psn Mic? It'll be much easier for me to tel you how to completely shut down sektor with kabal then type it up. And especially putting it in practice after I explain it will he the best.
I have skype. And just so you know I can easily state how to shut down Kabal as Sektor. Let's just agree to disagree, make it 5-5 (for now), and call it a day.

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Dude I'm a lot of things but I never lie. I always admit when I get blown up ask any1 lol. I even joke about it but I most def did beat your cyrax. And I will practice up my man.
Lets hope you admit when I blow you up at Evo. Lets get it on stream.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Oh wow, I got to the part where Death said he would blow up EGP.
RTM crawled under Death's skin and went to his bones struck a nerve. It seems Death's Hand didn't work on me XD. What an honor to be mentioned on KTP. By the way, if Death think he can take out EGP.. he better think twice.. he might just dug his own grave and about to be exposed! I mean SoCal players Krayzie, pboardplayer, Tyrant.. he has no idea who he is messing with =\

Nothing really against Death aside from disagreements. His Mileena is wonderful and I enjoy watching his tournament matches. He just took my disagreements 'too personal' that it bothered him so much that he just had to mention me. That's my 15 minutes of fame people, move along.. no one will remember me anyway.

*dust in the wind*

Maxter

Noob
Lets hope you admit when I blow you up at Evo. Lets get it on stream.
daaaammmmnnn
Oh wow, I got to the part where Death said he would blow up EGP.

And since you want to bring casual matches to the table against Tyrant. Let me bring something up. We have played before, Death. You lost to my secondary, "ERMAC."

Are you going to MLG? I cant wait to expose you already.

Lets make this 4 vsm guys and our wnba partner death against the EGP tyranny, of course only because of tyrant this could be called a tyranny noone else.
lets see what you've got and how much you have improved, i still don't see anything that surprise me at all about you all EGP, if anyone else from the east coast wants a piece of the pie like swiftomhanks or anyone else i could step out of this and just watch the west coast burn, you called us out already don't be trying to be nice and stuff,, this war is imminent.

Krayzie

daaaammmmnnn

Lets make this 4 vsm guys and our wnba partner death against the EGP tyranny, of course only because of tyrant this could be called a tyranny noone else.
lets see what you've got and how much you have improved, i still don't see anything that surprise me at all about you all EGP, if anyone else from the east coast wants a piece of the pie like swiftomhanks or anyone else i could step out of this and just watch the west coast burn, you called us out already don't be trying to be nice and stuff,, this war is imminent.
It will be EGP vs VSM.

And a WC vs EC is already being set-up as we speak. I'm sure players for all of these teams will be released soon.

XBlades

To Achieve, You must Believe
Osu 16 Bit
there still using the telegraph system...

Btw krayzie somebody said you think shoryu's kang is better than mine?? your ass...stop trolling...

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Maxter's posts are the best. I've been watching Game of Thrones and I just imagine Lord Maxter gathering his forces ready to invade the West Coast.

EAST COAST!

Krayzie

Osu 16 Bit
there still using the telegraph system...

Btw krayzie somebody said you think shoryu's kang is better than mine?? your ass...stop trolling...
lmao

I think Shory has leveled up a lot. His zoning game is solid as hell.

We can talk tomorrow at Redemption.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Slips Osu 16 Bit

Him giving up had N O T H I N G to do with sektor

I respected chris g until this moment

PLEASE IF U DO ANYTHING watch the last match

Chris g did not give up because of the home button problems at power up or anything other than the fact he's a salty f ing kid who cant handle a loss. You DONT give up at a major especially grand finals, its disrespectful to the players that should have been in his seat.

I was disrespected after this win (5-0) and have seen him act like a f ing immature child at almost every tourney

I dont care if he doesnt own the game, nor do i care how well he did at tourneys 1-2 months after game's release.

I do give him massive credit in beating reo in Jan tourney but other than that Gtfo

Him giving up brought back "touching" memories of this video above

This is the O N L Y reason I dis chris g every chance i get

Its because of his poor competitive attitude and childish acts of disrespect
Wow. I don't give a shit how good Chris G is at fighting games...this behavior, mindset, and attitude is appalling and so weak. Now, I don't know Chris G nor have I played him and I am certainly not denying his talent...but people who act like this should really be ostracized from the community. One of my all time favorite tennis players, Marat Safin, (a pro tennis player who was immensely talented but had a flair for drama) started to throw a match at the Australian Open some time back and he was booed, fined, and later dq'ed from the match by the umpire. He later admitted that his behavior was disgusting and he would never do it again. I was embarrassed just watching this...

Krayzie

and X goes to win redemption D:
I'm really proud of him. The level of competition has seriously gotten stronger after our monthly tournaments.

After all of the hype, and MLG gets done. I'll make a post on how to help grow your local scene, and in return, level up your players. The strongest scenes always do best, and it has a lot to do with how much practice people get.

I love this community.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Death DAMN IM OVERRATED?!?!?! I didnt know I was rated lol. But I dont know who in FL was calling you "free" but disregard it. Unless they directly come up to you and say it, just ignore it. But in all seriousness, to say I am overrated just because someone might have put you on blast is a little unfair IMO lol. But anyway, dont think that FL thinks your free because one or two guys from FL said it.

Cheers

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Death DAMN IM OVERRATED?!?!?! I didnt know I was rated lol. But I dont know who in FL was calling you "free" but disregard it. Unless they directly come up to you and say it, just ignore it. But in all seriousness, to say I am overrated just because someone might have put you on blast is a little unfair IMO lol. But anyway, dont think that FL thinks your free because one or two guys from FL said it.

Cheers
Let's go Big D! WE IN THERE!

(I'll never stop lol)