9. Smoke
10. Raiden
11. Freddy
12. Mileena
13. SEKTOR
14. Reptile
15. Rain

So I guess I 98% agree with you :).
99% after someone finally uses and abuses everyone with skarlett.
She is the most untapped character in the game.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Just Wong: "I don't like how in MK9 where I have to input a move before the move hits. Like Kitana, where if I want to do jump kick into fan, I have to input the fan before the kick lands. I don't like that."

I like how MK9 forces you to commit to your decisions rather than being Hit Confirm: The Game.

SyXX

Yolo is Power
Yeah I can't get the mp3 link to work either. It would be helpful if you uploaded it to somewhere that might be better suited to streaming audio. Specifically to mobile devices. Youtube streams that long don't work worth a damn on my mobiles

Sent from my DROIDX

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I would like to take the opportunity to point out that Oklahoma is not all rednecks with Wal-Mart as the central hub lol. I am in Tulsa and it is pretty much like any other city.
Wow someone from Tulsa listens to this? Small world.

Edit: I'm upping to a new mp3 host. I'll post that when its done.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Come on Slips and Osu 16 Bit I understand that you think Sektor is good. I would agree that I think he can win, but he is not top 10. At this point, every person that plays Sektor agrees that he is not that good. This would be like me or someone else trying to tell Slips that Scorpion is great, when he clearly has problems. You guys know a lot about the game, but neither of you are Sektor players so I don't see how you can keep claiming that he is top 10 when you don't know what it is like to use him. Great podcast, I liked Jwong on the show.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Okay, Slips Osu 16 Bit K7L33THA , let's get something straight.

Goomba's are not racist because Mario and Luigi are both italians, know your lore guys, come on. And you can't dare try to up play the "unfairness" your race receives slips, on the tier list of races that get shit, you're Sheeva. Not the last, but definitely not top tier.

African Americans
Native Americans
Asians
Hispanics
Jews

all have Italians beat, by a mile (in terms of injustice).
This is just in American history btw, there are much worse situations out there in the world.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
IN NO ORDER, I REPEAT NO ORDER until Sektor.....

Reptile
Smoke
Mileena
Kitana
Skarlett
Cyrax
Kenshi
Freddy
Sonya
Jax
Cage
Kung Lao
Kabal
Raiden
15. SEKTOR

There are way to many good characters for you to justify putting Sektor at 7th.
Sektor is no higher than 15th. I will forever stand firmly behind that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:
FREDDY FREDDY FREDDY!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
You guys are speculating about PL's next character, but Ive been speaking to him a good lot on Skype in the last few weeks, and he seems set on Kabal right now, and defiantly is not feeling Kung Lao anymore, even though I think he should stick it out with him, and learn the way to use him.

Perfect Legend is still a great player, and once he adapts to the new way to play this game since the patch, he will do well again. He just needs to get MLG behind him, and place top 4 again.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Come on Slips and Osu 16 Bit I understand that you think Sektor is good. I would agree that I think he can win, but he is not top 10. At this point, every person that plays Sektor agrees that he is not that good. This would be like me or someone else trying to tell Slips that Scorpion is great, when he clearly has problems. You guys know a lot about the game, but neither of you are Sektor players so I don't see how you can keep claiming that he is top 10 when you don't know what it is like to use him. Great podcast, I liked Jwong on the show.
Me and 16 Bit played against IKizzle all the time, who is considered one of the best Sektor players in the country. Playing against Sektor and seeing his options and tools is practically just as good as using him. We aren't just blowing up Sektor ignorantly. And we aren't the only ones saying it (REO last episode).

I don't have a problem where IKizzle places Sektor in his tier list. Sektor hasn't got in the limelight in tournies yet. I'll just say if IKizzle or some other Sektor player wins a major, I won't be surprised at all.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Could someone summarize the podcast? Did he mention anything regarding future patches for balancing?

Justin has many Triforce shards, Tom Brady doesn't.

Mark Summers is the shit.

Slips lives Brazzers.

Mario is racist.

That's pretty much it.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
So Slips I think we learned something very important from this episode, you are the best Tournament Organizer to ever live. It is obvious at this point that what the MK community needs is stripper cosplay at an upcoming MK tournament. After considering all locations, Chicago seems to me to be the perfect place to host it.

And I'm going to keep saying it, have Wafflez on the show! If nothing else I just want to hear what the 3 of you would ask him.

K7L33THA what was with the Sopranos like ending? You guys were talking and then bam! You should have just played Journey.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
So Slips I think we learned something very important from this episode, you are the best Tournament Organizer to ever live. It is obvious at this point that what the MK community needs is stripper cosplay at an upcoming MK tournament. After considering all locations, Chicago seems to me to be the perfect place to host it.

And I'm going to keep saying it, have Wafflez on the show! If nothing else I just want to hear what the 3 of you would ask him.

K7L33THA what was with the Sopranos like ending. You guys were talking and then bam! You should have just play Journey.
This show had no ending. We just kept rambling and most of it not need be heard.

LEGEND

YES!
Slips

your a great player man, don't let a trash character like Scorpion keep you down. You should really get working on Ermac

i Recently confirmed that scorpions 50/50 if fuzziable, he has no poking game, No good footsy tools, no solid pressure and nearly everything he does is punishable. You gotta drop him dude

PS: I'd be more than able to help you out with Ermac if you ever want to play online or discuss tech

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
African Americans
Native Americans
Asians
Hispanics
Jews
Jew isn't a race.

Also, it sucks being half a race where you can't even tell one bit the person is that race. Like I'm half Native American and I look 100% white. Which isn't really a bad thing, just saying.