What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 20 with EGP Tyrant

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
cage beats jax 7-3 good luck to tyrant if he fights my brother or reo.jax is not even top 10 j360 riu48 and i found some holes in jax gameplay that really hurt him.sucks to say that foxy was right and that is why im dropping jax as my main.i still dont have a main yet but im messing around with 3 characters that have potential to be my main and of them is a robot :) some guy beat me in a mm and he inspired me to use this character which i think no one is using to his full potential and the other two are a surprise.even though i dropped jax i want to mm tyrant to a ft5 $20 since he is so sure he can beat my jax
Kizzle :)

Death

Noob
Thats what I've been saying forever. Every1 is like Jax is 1. CDJr wins everything with him. No CDJr was winning majors with a character thats not even top 5.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
cage beats jax 7-3 good luck to tyrant if he fights my brother or reo.jax is not even top 10 j360 riu48 and i found some holes in jax gameplay that really hurt him.sucks to say that foxy was right and that is why im dropping jax as my main.i still dont have a main yet but im messing around with 3 characters that have potential to be my main and of them is a robot :) some guy beat me in a mm and he inspired me to use this character which i think no one is using to his full potential and the other two are a surprise.even though i dropped jax i want to mm tyrant to a ft5 $20 since he is so sure he can beat my jax
CDjr
Sektor of America?!
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG?!
YAY?!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26

¿ ɹoʇʞǝs

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
great show as always guys,keep them coming,u 3 r fucking hilarious!
the whole slipnot thing never really took off here in the uk,most people in the metal scene just laughed at them,well apart from the 14 year old skaters anyway.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Slipnot fucking sux, and always has. Downtuned power chord rubbish. Go listen to some real metal. ...Joey is hella overated as a drummer, and better drummers such as Richard Christy, Hellhammer or George Kolias wouldn't need two extra guys to create that sound. Corey is not really that good, either it isn't really that much of a feat to go from extreme vocals to clean, just practice. Many in the metal scene pull it off much better than he ever did. Above all this they needed 9 guy's to make a sound that a real band could do with half of that.

The only thing they really had going for them was the gimmicks if they didn't have that no one would honestly give a fuck, and yes the 5 or so guy's extra are part of that gimmick. Many band's have also proven you can stick with your style and still make a more than admirable living as well as keeping your fanbase and integrity... Slipnot are fucking gay.

That aside, great Podcast as always.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Is there a way we could c these holes in jax's gameplay? And gl with whoever you choose, I don't really think it matters tho you will always be a top player

Tolkeen

/wrists
Here's a pre-emptive welcome to the Kenshi community. Just a heads up, if you keep tech from the rest of us we'll steal your walking cane, and seeing eye dog.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
cdjr possibly playing Sektor? Oh man the Weekly Sektor Community Blow-up is gonna be huge next show lol.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
>Personally thinks Slipknot blows
>No longer in teenage angst phase when they were cool
>Still feel S.O.A.D.'s first album was actually really good for nu-metal
>In general feel like nu-metal is total garbage and never should've been created
>Wishes Cliff didn't die, Chuck didn't die, Metallica didn't suck and Slayer didn't suck
>Majority of metal sucks ass now, it's dead
>Returns to stockpile of good old stuff
>Deathcore is the most abominable creation known to man and makes me loathe humanity
>Actually prefers Slipknot over Deathcore; yes it's that bad.

>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpeg

Slipknot, S.O.A.D. and Rammstein was the first show I saw. I totally forgot about Slipknot and no longer care about them at all, but S.O.A.D. was great live and Rammstein puts on a hell of a live show. Slipknot did have a lot of energy back in those days when they were more teenage angst mode. lol I remember going to a Satyricon show and Joey was on drums, there were like 8 maggots behind me in Slipknot shirts "OH MAH GAWD, IS DAT JOEY?! JOEEEEYYYYYY! WE LOVE U OH DUDEEEEE!"

He did a good job, but man...Joey's perpetually pigeonholed as the drummer of Slipknot. He's like Ross on Friends. Was humorous seeing Joey in corpsepaint, though.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Is anyone a fan of grunge or classic rock? Come on, man!

All I need are Led Zeppelin and Pearl Jam

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander

I guess this is where the uk guys say "told ya so"...

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
90s grunge is the fucking shit. I'm still waiting for grunge to come back. All of the bands you listed are great, pearl jam just happens to be my favorite. I'll throw stone temple pilots in there too, I saw them in concert 2 summers ago and they were awesome.

Edit: Led Zeppelin has some phenomenal guitar work (I'm looking at you Pig Of The Hut ) and drum solos. Jimmy makes it sing in heartbreaker, especially.

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
I dont care what people say about Slipknot. But if you speak ill of Tool, you are banned from listening to further podcasts.
Tool and APC are amazing, pretty much anything from James Maynard Keenan, Trent Reznor, or Dax Riggs I will listen too. I'm currently on a Mastadon/Crowbar trip.

In Flames used to be another favorite of mine, I've had to buy the Clayman album 3 times because it kept getting worn out or scratched up because I carried it everywhere.