What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 19 with Curbolicious

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@CURBOLICIOUS haha I like how everyone on the show so far has said to some effect I have an anger management issue however Curbo says "He's Mad Chill and cool"

MLG is going to be real nutty

Im 2 hours in

Altaire

Noob
That was awesome. Even though I don't think CURBOLICOUS would win every match he says he would win, I think its awesome that he has the confidence to say that right before MLG. If he makes top 8 we all have to give him props.

Shujinkydink call outs were great. Dude even sounds like a fighter. I especially enjoyed that Altaire isn't even liked in his own country. GL Dink and Curbo.
I especially enjoy that you're still so remarkably butthurt towards me just because I said you had an ignorant opinion of Kenshi.

Protip: Dink is really the only Canadian player I have a problem with. I've spoken to several of the Toronto guys, none of whom have a problem with me, but almost all of whom have a problem with Dink. Ironically, HE'S the one who isn't liked in his own country.

Stay free!

Pig Of The Hut

Real Quick:

The Brice show said some of the most ignorant moronic things ever

You had 4 people on the show who have no f ing clue how to play the game and one who is getting bodied this sat (he'll have day off on Sunday)

They said FR was not a major for one
Sindel worst character (PL said this, dumb...show how little he knows in todays game)
and made tons of comments about whats safe and not safe....just terrible statements that showed no intelligence

Altaire

Noob
@CURBOLICIOUS haha I like how everyone on the show so far has said to some effect I have an anger management issue however Curbo says "He's Mad Chill and cool"

MLG is going to be real nutty

Im 2 hours in
Honestly, anyone who says you have an anger management issue is fucking retarded. I'm sorry, but there's really no other way to put it. That's one of the most ridiculous accusations I've ever heard on this site, and that's one hell of a feat.

What's the worst you've done? Retaliate when Tom Brady called you out during Evo's top 8? Reprimand someone for their opinion of a video game? I'll never get tired of how a majority of TYM somehow equates that to deep-seeded anger issues. It's funny, in a sad sort of way.

Pig Of The Hut

Honestly, anyone who says you have an anger management issue is fucking retarded. I'm sorry, but there's really no other way to put it. That's one of the most ridiculous accusations I've ever heard on this site, and that's one hell of a feat.

What's the worst you've done? Retaliate when Tom Brady called you out? Maybe reprimand someone for their opinion of a video game? I'll never get tired of how a majority of TYM somehow equates that to deep-seeded anger issues. It's funny, in a sad sort of way.
Anyone who knows me knows the following:

-Extremely easy to talk to and get along with

-Im highly competitive

-Not scared to show emotion and show competitive nature pubicily

-If you come at me pubicily or privately Ill come at you harder **IF** Im not in the wrong. If I am in the wrong then Ill be the first to apologize and make amend.

I think the above is sometimes viewed as me being a dick or w anger issues but in honestly Im just very passionate lol

Thanks

EDIT: I did lose my shit pubicily about the Quan issue but since have apologized and come out and said Im an idiot and just didnt know what I was talking about.Lesson learned

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
I especially enjoy that you're still so remarkably butthurt towards me just because I said you had an ignorant opinion of Kenshi.

Protip: Dink is really the only Canadian player I have a problem with. I've spoken to several of the Toronto guys, none of whom have a problem with me, but almost all of whom have a problem with Dink. Ironically, HE'S the one who isn't liked in his own country.

Stay free!
Stay despised by the community :)

Btw, I don't dislike you because you disagree with my opinion on Kenshi, I despise you for the same reasons most people despise you; you're a douche. It's hilarious that you call me free when we've never played. Insults are better when they have meaning and personally affect someone.

Garasky

Noob
I don't see counter picking that big of a problem ... that is what winner stays the same char rule is for right?

Unless a tournament forces players to pick 1-2 main when signing up for the tourney and they have to stick with them through out.

Flagg

Noob
Damn, another cool podcast.

Curbo is either going to live up to the hype or just be hyperbole! I think him and ForeverKing are the dark horses at MLG.

Dinks rant at the end was gold. Certain personalities I like in the community, Dink is one of them.

Awesome Podcast again K7, Slips and 16 Bit!

Pig Of The Hut, are you going to MLG?

Pig Of The Hut

Damn, another cool podcast.

Curbo is either going to live up to the hype or just be hyperbole! I think him and ForeverKing are the dark horses at MLG.

Dinks rant at the end was gold. Certain personalities I like in the community, Dink is one of them.

Awesome Podcast again K7, Slips and 16 Bit!

Pig Of The Hut, are you going to MLG?
I'm absolutely unavailable to go cause of my job

I 100% guarantee next MLG I will be tere as well as 3-4 upcoming majors as well as EVO

I will be very pissed off this weekend watching from home

Espio

Kokomo
This one was really fun, very chill, will be rooting for Curbo for the simple fact that he's bold and confident.