What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 17 with Lord of the Fly

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Our last podcast before Final Round! Atlanta's own Lord of the Fly joins the podcast in controversial fashion. We ask him about Nightwolf and how viable the character is in high level. Fly also has a bone to pick with several players and doesn't hold back on this show. Also Slips shares with us the meaning of life. And 16 "Big Potatoes" Bit has a final BONE CHILLING message to VSM before the 5v5!

Mp3 Version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zbrri

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kombattomb
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kombattomb

We'll see you all in Atlanta for KOMBAT TOMB LIVE!!!

Attachments

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
seriously, im not even part of the sektor community and im getting tired of people talking about how godlike he is and how the communities underplaying him.

THEY ARENT, fine me one post where a serious tournament going Sektor player has flat out said hes a bad character. aside from the statement STH made about him being non viable which he has since took back, its like the cyrax 'EVERYONE SAYS CYRAX NEEDS RESETS' treatment all over again.

and im going to say myself that sektors 12b1 string is vastly overated by others, yes, when it lands its godlike, but especially when interupting strings on block i see the 2 whiff constantly which gets sektor a whopping 3% punish.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Only thing wrong with Sektor is his wake ups and he doesn't really need them. Maybe make ex flame thrower faster so it is a viable wake up but never should Sektor get armor and half the cast with armor don't deserve theirs. (Kabal, Sonya, Raiden, Jax on his overhead, Reptile, Rain, Kenshi, Shang Tsung)

If CDjr does pick someone new it'll be Sonya.

LOL at the shoutout into the Terminator music.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
After listening to Slips' funny cop story, I reminded myself of how the speed limit is a bit of a weird oxymoron. I doubt speed maniacs and drunkards are going to follow a speed limit sign. When I drived, I pretty much always kept a sensible speed out of principle. I'm not gonna try to take a corner in a well-traveled area at 80 mph.

Also, awesomeness to Bit's Big Bossman theme reference.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
LOTF is by far the most disrespectful guest that's been on the show, I didn't think anyone could be worse then Shujinkydink lol.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Ketchup is the only Sektor that has impressed me thus far. LotF's influence on under the mayo's guide made it so uninformative and terrible.

Lol Fly is a character, his comments on SCR was halrious because he would of easily got blown up at Scr by so called "average player" EGP tyrant, and Denzel. The whole Fly vs MIT evo story was pathetic, Fly still carrying on to street dreams as if he would of placed top 16 at evo, Lol. You once said Fly let the community judge if your top player or not well I am sorry your far from it bro.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Lol Fly is a character, his comments on SCR was halrious because he would of easily got blown up at Scr by so called "average player" EGP tyrant, and Denzel. The whole Fly vs MIT evo story was pathetic, Fly still carrying on to street dreams as if he would of placed top 16 at evo, Lol. You once said Fly let the community judge if your top player or not well I am sorry your far from it bro.
You never liked me and that's fine. I want the hype. At FR I'll either prove I'm a top player or apologize like an ass.

Pound IC

Noob
Why aren't people talking about Slips' insane rant about energy wanting to be remembered? I nearly fell out of my chair laughing

Edit: Oh my god, I think I'm starting to understand what Slips is saying. Now I'm scared...

Altaire

Noob
So you're saying i haven't impressed you because i did B3,4 one time? lolwut, please send me the video when i did so.

Don't worry fly, you haven't impressed me either.
I have never seen you openly attack another member on this site.

Apparently, when you actually do it, you make it fucking count. Like... Damn, son. Good shit.