What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 17 with Lord of the Fly

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Daaaaaaaaaaamn VSM on blast hard.

Also, 16bit can take Chris G. That dude thinks the matchup is 6-4 Kitana. He's not playing it right.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
All this guy wants is hype and for people to know he is.

Red condiment over here is the only dominant sektor i've seen and it's not even close...

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Interesting enough podcast.

There was too much unnessacery hostility, that almost boarderd on frustration from LOTF, and I'm saying that because it was all aimed at players that get attention amongst the community.

Too many call outs, almost as rough as Shujinkydinks podcast.

I hear so many people rip on LOTF about the standard of his play and ability, most of them have never fought him before but only seen him in a few odd games online or streamed, and I have always defended him any time I have been in or near the conversation. But I don't think il be so quick to do that anymore as he appears to just disrespect at will towards players in the community, and shouldn't be afforded that courtesy again, at least not by me, to which no doubt he will profess that it wouldn't matter to him what I think anyway.

I know on the podcast it's all in good fun, but LOTF just stepped over the mark one too many times to the point where it was just beyond ill fitting, and at times very awkward, especially from a guy who wants to be respected amoung the community in turn for his contributions, towards NW in particular.

On a side note, the Penil thing was fucking hilarious.

So you're saying i haven't impressed you because i did B3,4 one time? lolwut, please send me the video when i did so.

Don't worry fly, you haven't impressed me either.
Now u see how i feel when some1 talks trash or etc. about me or my bro. It isn't that easy just ignoring it.

Marvaz

come at me
Lotf is the man lol. On that note though, you really havent done anything to be talking like this. I honestly think if you did go to SCR denzel would have blown you up maybe even MIT. But thats beyond the fact. I hope you do well in FR bro.

Lotf is the man lol. On that note though, you really havent done anything to be talking like this. I honestly think if you did go to SCR denzel would have blown you up maybe even MIT. But thats beyond the fact. I hope you do well in FR bro.
lol I didn't even know LOTF said something about my bro or me. Seems to me that with success comes hate. I guess placing high at majors doesn't mean much to some lol idk y.

Saint

Noob
HAHAHHAHAHA Slips must have been blaaaasted...

If you truly wanna get into the meaning of life, study many-worlds interpretation

OSUU HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

Saint

Noob
You never liked me and that's fine. I want the hype. At FR I'll either prove I'm a top player or apologize like an ass.
Having said what you did on the podcast/comments, you will look like a jackass if you don't perform well whether you apologize or not

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
If I call u out take it like a man, prove me wrong and move on. When someone calls me out I think of it as fuel.

Marvas is right I havnt done much. My only major was evo for crying out loud. I am confident in my ability to kick ass all the same and hope to show that at FR. Stay tuned...

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I don't think Lotf is intentionally trying to disrespect people. I actually think its pretty noble that a 'unproven' player is willing to put his reputation and pride on the line for the sake of creating hype for the community. If he wins he'll look great. If he loses he'll look like a dumbass. How many other people in this community are willing to take that risk?

Sounds like Scorpion fits your personality better than NW Lotf. ;)