What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 16 THE RETURN OF TOM BRADY!

Permission granted <3
lol

But in all seriousness. Sub-zero does suck. Denzel does not, and allows Sub-zero to play beautifully.

But I'll bet you a million dollars, Denzel will NOT use sub-zero for Kitana, it was stated he was not going to use him should he have faced 16 bit in the grand finals at SCR.

hmmm i wonder why...
LOL thnx for the compliment to Denzell but if u told him sub sucked, he'd prolly laugh at u for saying. He has corner pressure out of this world, ice clone keeps ppl away and from jumping, and his d4 is very good. Tbh, even if he doesn't use sub vs kitana, that's because it's a tourny and money is on the line. But in casuals, i dnt think he'd mind using sub vs kitana because it's not like kitana beats him dominantly healthwise. Anyone can make sub look good if they didn't play him so wrong. Same thing with scorp. Play him like me and slips play him and you'll learn he's better than what a unviable tier list says he is.

LOL thnx for the compliment to Denzell but if u told him sub sucked, he'd prolly laugh at u for saying. He has corner pressure out of this world, ice clone keeps ppl away and from jumping, and his d4 is very good. Tbh, even if he doesn't use sub vs kitana, that's because it's a tourny and money is on the line. But in casuals, i dnt think he'd mind using sub vs kitana because it's not like kitana beats him dominantly healthwise. Anyone can make sub look good if they didn't play him so wrong. Same thing with scorp. Play him like me and slips play him and you'll learn he's better than what a unviable tier list says he is.
*facepalm*

Also, I can smell the pride and cockiness from a mile away.
Tone it down.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I think you have it wrong on Scorp...in fact I don't know one person who thinks he's NOT viable.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Well that's a bit uncalled for you pricks. And second, if im such a damn idiot then i guess the are some even bigger idiot Kenshi players here at TYM. Cause im basing all i said from matches i've had with some of them...
People think they can make a true tier list but all their MU exp is online and they assume those are the best players. This community is so dumb and immature sometimes. This is a perfect example of why a tier list wasn't created and why people will continue to disagree.

People think they know shit but then their ignorance is showing like pussy on a whore.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Well that's a bit uncalled for you pricks. And second, if im such a damn idiot then i guess the are some even bigger idiot Kenshi players here at TYM. Cause im basing all i said from matches i've had with some of them...
Online?

Man oh man, I'm just going to say it like this, if u dnt like what I say oh well. I say what I believe, dnt know what's wrong with that. Not like I'm just a random scrub who doesn't go to tournies. I think I have a say in things from my play in tournaments.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Fuck Raiden. BLOCK TO NEUTRAL 0 FRAMES! NRS, you dun goofed.
Raiden's numbers as a #1 character who doesn't have a disadvantage matchup are actually really, really weak actually. He doesn't beat anyone to a ridiculous extent, which is why, despite having zero matchups against him, he's only BARELY above the next character.

He's the best, but in order to win with him, you're still having to work.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Raiden's numbers as a #1 character who doesn't have a disadvantage matchup are actually really, really weak actually. He doesn't beat anyone to a ridiculous extent, which is why, despite having zero matchups against him, he's only BARELY above the next character.

He's the best, but in order to win with him, you're still having to work.
Oh, I agree. I just fall for the F2 4 Superman trololol due to the damn transition from neutral to block; every time...lol