What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 15 with JamessMK

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Download link isn't working for me this time for some reason. It'll load the page but clicking DL doesn't ever work. All the others worked fine before, weird.

Saint

Noob
Those guys have earned the right to pump themselves up. Doesn't mean we have to stand for it, that's why Slips and I have challenged and intend to defeat them at Final Round. The other scenes in the US feel the same way.

As for the rest of the world, you guys have to stop being offended by this. We cannot be expected to always add a caveat about other players in the world that don't travel to play us. World players need to be preparing for Evo now. If a group of top players can't come then do a fund raising tournament and send one representative. If Chile can send a rep to Evo so can the other countries. Evo is your shot. I don't want to hear any more about this if top world players don't show up to Evo.
As much as I'd like to draw the 'why don't you travel to other countries' card, EVO is the biggest organized fighting game tournament and it just so happens to be in the US so if you want to prove yourself, that is the place to be I agree.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Awesome show so far. I knew jamessmk did some testing for mortal kombat, but i had no idea his video game history was as extensive as it is. Much respect.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
jamesmk officially has completed my lifelong dream of beating Michael Jackson and Seal in Mortal Kombat. So flipping awesome.

Saint

Noob
DO NOT SHORTEN IT, IF ANYTHING, LENGTHEN IT!

Awesome episode guys! Keep it up.

Between 1-2 weeks without food permanent damage will be inflicted on your body. 2-3 weeks, dead.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
won't we be finding out who Tom's main is during winter brawl anyway:p . i'm still hyped for it nonetheless.

It will probably be uploaded Thursday or Friday, just before WB. Consider it a preview.

Tom explains his thought process behind his selection, his expectations for WB and future tournaments, and buries Sub-Zero once and for all. :cool:

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
I love how at about 2:40 K7 is like "all right, time to wrap it up with the name game"
and then I look at the timer at there's still an hour and a half... Jesus christ that's a more dragged out ending then return of the king extended edition.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
I really hope so.
After Ecuador I am hoping to do a Euro tour and check various scenes
if you come to rep of ireland, no hotel for you, your stayin in my house and were gettin wasted!
if you cant play mk wasted you shouldnt be :rolleyes:

I like what James said about how MK developers would make the girls a little more powerful than most of the guys in past mk games. I don't agree with them being more balanced in this game though. I don't think people understand how much of an advantage it is to have a small hit box in this game. If NRS wants to give the girls in this game a small hit box because of how they look(them being women and shorter ext..) then why don't they give them life according to how they look also. Theres no way Sonya can take the same beating Jax can, but because shes a girl they give her more advantages with out the disadvantages. Thats a big unbalancing issue this game has, and the worst part is NRS and the people who use those characters thinks its ok. There is absolutely no skill involved in having the ability to spam a normal to get out of jump in or cross up pressure, theres no high level game play involved with that at all.