What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 13 w/ Mr Mileena and Revolver

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i may go to texas showdown in april. but now im not even sure, all i know is evo is 100% a go, since school is obviously not in session.

i will take summer II classes which start 3 days after evo tho

Awesome FYI that block trick just leveled up my sindel 10% muhahahahaahahahah.

I love you very much :p I hope my tips have helped you as well.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Awesome FYI that block trick just leveled up my sindel 10% muhahahahaahahahah.

I love you very much :p I hope my tips have helped you as well.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
You need to give me zoning tips.
I have her rushdown, but her zoning i feel i could improve.

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Almost forgot to prove Cookie Monster changed to Veggie Monster. This is Cookie Monster after he sold out. He had a few skits where we was the Veggie Monster before they changed him back.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
He still says Cookies are only a "sometimes food".
I don't think he was ever referred to as Veggie Monster, but that's basically what he's become : (

I love the one where he's drawing cookies, and then he eats all the paper.
He put himself into a trance with his drawings!

LEGEND

YES!
Almost forgot to prove Cookie Monster changed to Veggie Monster. This is Cookie Monster after he sold out. He had a few skits where we was the Veggie Monster before they changed him back.

i could understand my 3 year old nephew being upset by this but come on slips, your 30. should you really care that much:confused:

though i do agree don't get me wrong, i just don't think i'd rant about it on a mortal kombat podcast

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
i could understand my 3 year old nephew being upset by this but come on slips, your 30. should you really care that much:confused:

though i do agree don't get me wrong, i just don't think i'd rant about it on a mortal kombat podcast
I'm sorry but turning cookie monster into the veggie monster is a huge downer. I mean, he was so cool dude. Almost all the adults and other monsters were tryin to teach you shit, but when Cookie Monster was on the screen, you know he was there to have a good time and be cool with you eating junk food. Remember when he ate a bunch of snow to so the train could get through? Fuckin good times man. He won't be doin that anytime soon again. He's a lameo now.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I'm sorry but turning cookie monster into the veggie monster is a huge downer.
Such a downer indeed.

But Slips, didn't you used to think Scorpion was better than Ermac??
He punishes better, rushes down better, plays footsies better, does AA better, and he really only gives up zoning to Ermac.

I mean, yeah, Ermac can hit a 56% jip combo with 1 EX meter...(54% if you do the easy version too).
Or he can end his combo with F4, and then get frame advantage off of F2...but he has so many problems just getting that jump punch.

jamessmk

I am your god
I'm sorry but turning cookie monster into the veggie monster is a huge downer. I mean, he was so cool dude. Almost all the adults and other monsters were tryin to teach you shit, but when Cookie Monster was on the screen, you know he was there to have a good time and be cool with you eating junk food. Remember when he ate a bunch of snow to so the train could get through? Fuckin good times man. He won't be doin that anytime soon again. He's a lameo now.
Might as well turn him into a tree hugging ball smoker. Come in I 40!! Leave my nigga alone, veggie my ass. In the future will he be an alcoholic.

Somberness

Lights
That bug does happen 50% of the time, but only if you're holding a button. A good example would be trying to poke or jump out. Really enjoyed Mr. M's views, hope he does well. :)