What's new

Kombat Tomb Podcast - Ep. 13 w/ Mr Mileena and Revolver

Ermaculate_Slim

We are Many but we didnt make MK11 not one
Typical how everyone would say Ketchup not saying he isnt good but imho I play eklectic every friday at dibbz gaming center in Metarie, Louisiana his sektor will ignite final round.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
I want in on the Sektor action, hes been my main since Evo. I gotta give the title to Ketchup for now, he plays a perfect mixture of zoning and offense. He's on a level that you only get to by spending lots of time playing the character.
In MK9, I've been using Sektor since April 21st and I can't wait to play Ketchup.
I want to see this Eklectic dude as well at Final Round. Can't wait!

I never underestimate anyone and I am more scared to fight the people who haven't been streamed or aren't known, so this should be interesting.

GOL Eklectic

Surrender, it's over.
I appreciate it slim. IKizzle we definately need to meet up and do some casuals with 16bit and Slips @ Final Round.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Turns out 16 bit was right about Kangaroo's getting on their tail's and kicking the shit out of people.

LOL I am crying laughing at that vid. The music, the evil chinese man smoking, GDLK.

EDIT: We are officially doing a commentary overdub of this Kangaroo vs Fighter vid. It will be released next podcast.

LEGEND

YES!
LOL I am crying laughing at that vid. The music, the evil chinese man smoking, GDLK.

EDIT: We are officially doing a commentary overdub of this Kangaroo vs Fighter vid. It will be released next podcast.
kangaroo vs Snips is a 7-3 matchup

fools, all of you

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
I was going to post this earlier, but Snips vs. the Kangaroo was much better. Anyway...

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
Living next to auusie and dealing with them I have heard quite a few stories about the nastiness of kangaroo's. You do not want to be kicked by one....

Good cast as always, but a little too much american politics for my liking...

Living next to auusie and dealing with them I have heard quite a few stories about the nastiness of kangaroo's. You do not want to be kicked by one....

Good cast as always, but a little too much american politics for my liking...
I started falling asleep on that part, and then i passed out for like half the podcast :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Just listened to part one

I liked some of the kitana stuff, I didn't know so thanks for those notes. Love the politic talk.

Also big guy little guy does not = you know who the bottom or top are. You would be surprised lolol

FYI on sindel - alot of us sindel players bitched and moaned last year was before the last hot fix. You couldn't do alot of her punishing combos because the scream was awful. When you'd pop some one up the scream would connect 50% of the time so it was frustrating. Since the buff you haven't heard any of us sindel mains bitching that she is low tier, we do think that she deserves a armor buff to give her the chance to escape pressure just like the rush down characters have the armor to get into zoning characters.

Each tournament I have went to I had to deal with major nerves. I did finish top 12 at last years power up. This past nec I discovered that the pdp sticks were also slightly laggy so I used ac1984 sticks and it helped alot I got top 24 might have went further but I had to face ac1984 so I had to return his sticks to him. This was also the first tourney I played drinking, I got buzzed and it helped majorly with the nerves. I also never played cdjr before nec.

I have major faith that mr mileena can and will make top 8 with sindel at final round.
At winter brawl I should have no more excuses I'm hoping to finish top 16. Let's also not forget that mr mileena Is A very good player regardless of the character he's using.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
shoutouts to the rawgaming cast, that made my night. jergens ftw.

K7 : "I play (breathe,breathe) Kabal"
Sushi : "Darth Vader's in MK?"

Just listened to part one

I liked some of the kitana stuff, I didn't know so thanks for those notes. Love the politic talk.

Also big guy little guy does not = you know who the bottom or top are. You would be surprised lolol

FYI on sindel - alot of us sindel players bitched and moaned last year was before the last hot fix. You couldn't do alot of her punishing combos because the scream was awful. When you'd pop some one up the scream would connect 50% of the time so it was frustrating. Since the buff you haven't heard any of us sindel mains bitching that she is low tier, we do think that she deserves a armor buff to give her the chance to escape pressure just like the rush down characters have the armor to get into zoning characters.

Each tournament I have went to I had to deal with major nerves. I did finish top 12 at last years power up. This past nec I discovered that the pdp sticks were also slightly laggy so I used ac1984 sticks and it helped alot I got top 24 might have went further but I had to face ac1984 so I had to return his sticks to him. This was also the first tourney I played drinking, I got buzzed and it helped majorly with the nerves. I also never played cdjr before nec.

I have major faith that mr mileena can and will make top 8 with sindel at final round.
At winter brawl I should have no more excuses I'm hoping to finish top 16. Let's also not forget that mr mileena Is A very good player regardless of the character he's using.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
dude im not going anymore. i have a pre-cal midterm the 5th, and my teacher said firmly it must be taken in class, no excuses. *sigh*