What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

My source knew about the Aftermath pack and confirmed it when it first surfaced and everyone was screaming fake. He's been saying since last year that Mileena was being worked on, so he's 100% on Mileena coming. I also think recent tweets and the constant teasing definitely confirms this. Havik he said had no chance from the start, but started to say he definitely has a chance also at some point last year or early this year I believe. That's the only 2 characters he's mentioned as possibilities.
Havik is most definitely not in, but he may well just make the cut because he’s definitely confirmed to be in
At least he can’t be wrong with info like that ‍:DOGE

MCPeePants

Bout it
My source knew about the Aftermath pack and confirmed it when it first surfaced and everyone was screaming fake. He's been saying since last year that Mileena was being worked on, so he's 100% on Mileena coming. I also think recent tweets and the constant teasing definitely confirms this. Havik he said had no chance from the start, but started to say he definitely has a chance also at some point last year or early this year I believe. That's the only 2 characters he's mentioned as possibilities.
Yea, your source is so fucking full of shit. But he might not be tho.......

Wants to say they are leaking michael meyers
can't spell michael, one of the most common names in the planet correctly.
Disregarding how the characters name is spelled, in general both spellings are correct.
Michael is English, Micheal is Irish.

To your point, the way the butchered miscellaneous though...

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Isn't everything in that "leak" just piggyback shit we've known for months?
These guys say the same fucking thing is going to happen every month, and when they're wrong they just make a new alt account and try again in another 30 days.
yep .... you nailed, that's right

basically, all game related events so far, in this year, had a bunch of leaks that all proof ending up being 100% FAKE .... you can count the Playstation event, the gamescom, fandome, etc, all of them

so, some no life dipshit asshole troll go on reddit or 4chan, cook up some leaks, spread around internet and so, this shit never ends ..... we should not give credibility for this BS , right ? hehe :p

this time, nope ..... just wait for official stuff coming directly from NRS channels or Ed Boon himself

Fandome on September 12th, I think will show nothing about new content \ DLC for MK11, so, better not create any expectation on this event

Only thing that seems decent plausible to believe, at this point, it is .... we will have MK11 DLC news in September, as Ed Boon already stated on Twitter, however, will be as it was done before : a trailer coming up from NRS or Wanner Bros official social media channels, so, something around September 20th, more or less .... ;)