What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
These look tragic. One skin in 3 colors. They said "ez $"

Also Kitana just got a DLC skin, like few days ago...
For anyone doubting what NRS is focusing on, just look at this skin pack and ask yourself how much effort and design it really took to add a boobhole to their existing swimsuits.
I don't understand. I feel like the mk3 female ninja skins were highly requested. If you're complaining that you had to pay money for it that's one thing and I understand as these were free in mk9, but I don't understand if yinz are complaining about the skins themselves

We already had swimsuits.These are... the same swimsuit, for the same characters.
Klassic skins always get love though. When both Kitana and Jade got their Mortal Kombat II skins added in Mortal Kombat (2011), everyone was excited. Mileena got screwed out of that one though, and people were sad pandas (well, except in the PlayStation Vita version).

Damis

Noob
Klassic skins always get love though. When both Kitana and Jade got their Mortal Kombat II skins added in Mortal Kombat (2011), everyone was excited. Mileena got screwed out of that one though, and people were sad pandas (well, except in the PlayStation Vita version).
you wrong, mileena kitana and jade got all mk2/mk3 skins, skarlet is the only one who got screwed out

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust
Nah man, Shao Kahn Borat Thong Variation 4 would have him swinging.... a hammer >:[

Imagine his laugh XD YOU SUCK! Well, that's a new Fatality Sexuality

Smoke is one of those characters that I love but never play. I probably wont use him if he gets added, but it'll be great to have him back
For me he's kind of like that, yes, but given what they've done for all the other characters and how I'm sure they'd come up with some great vapour based moves that would make me love him. In MK9 Smoke was very meh to me, the hair look was not that great to me, and I hate how he's human now. Just a regular guy from Europe. I rather he was somehow a demon who took possession of a body or once a human being who got incinerated by whoever and who's evil soul (demon form) was born once he was on fire. That's why I hope for Enenra to be his base form.