What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Pizza

Thrill Kill

So you’re telling me Harley will be in the pack but Havik will be the character showcased... at a DC event

Suuuuuuure
Hey let's have Cassie cosplay Harley and then we add Harley

So you’re telling me Harley will be in the pack but Havik will be the character showcased... at a DC event

Suuuuuuure
Ashrah comes out in February but the new edition (including KP2 / Ashrah) comes out in January? Hmm...

KCJ506

Noob
Rambo talks. Myers doesn't.
That's pretty much why I find it unlikely that Myers will be DLC. It seems this time NRS is putting in guests that'll actually have dialogue in the intros. It would be rather awkward for other guests to talk to their opponents while one being mute.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Ok honestly after some digging my prediction is Ash will probably be in this leaked pack (or some down the line) but the big drawback being Bruce is not portraying him. It’s clear they definitely got the license, but couldn’t get through with his team and I feel like that’s what has caused this delay.

Which makes sense why Army Of Darkness was the trademark seen in that email, Bruce is least involved in that license compared to any other of Ash’s appearances. The last game Ash appeared in not voiced by Bruce was Poker Night 2, which used the AoD version of the character.

I just really want Ash in this damn game so I’m desperate

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Ok honestly after some digging my prediction is Ash will probably be in this leaked pack (or some down the line) but the big drawback being Bruce is not portraying him. It’s clear they definitely got the license, but couldn’t get through with his team and I feel like that’s what has caused this delay.

Which makes sense why Army Of Darkness was the trademark seen in that email, Bruce is least involved in that license compared to any other of Ash’s appearances. The last game Ash appeared in not voiced by Bruce was Poker Night 2, which used the AoD version of the character.

I just really want Ash in this damn game so I’m desperate
he will be on it, the fanbase demand for him is just insanely huge at this point, so , pretty sure NRS already cut a deal to have him ..... they are only holding this up in order to create even more hype, so, he will be the very last character in the KP3 to be released over time, hehe :D

xenogorgeous

Probably another fake but I could totally see all those games existing. Not a bad pack either, tho I would feel weird having favorite characters in the KP3 both being guests
wow .... this one here is pretty damn good, from all those shit leaks, this one here is very promissing, would love if might ended up being true ..... who knows ? Fact is, I think is safe bet that NRS will show up KP3 anyway, in Fandome on August 22th , that 100% sure ! ;)

xenogorgeous

The Mileena x Harley pre-match banter would be worth the price of the KP alone.
oh boy, fuck yeah !

can you imagine the possibilities ? a lot of sassy harsh talk with lots of acid dark humour coming up, only to annoy all the SJW feminist agenda woke boring community on the way, hehe ! :DOGE

DeftMonk

Noob
Why wouldn’t he?
I don’t know him, no one else here knows him, and we don’t really know you - Although I’ve met a few Matteo’s on here, and they’ve all been cunts.
I’m sure you’re a peach though.
Anyway, FChamp probably knows your friend, and he’s a doodoo.
Rock the vote, and always wipe front to back.
I am convinced swindle takes acid hits before he gets on tym. I had my suspicions and then he said bad words about tekken (blasphemy). Jk keep swindling you gimp mummy you(or whatever that is in your profile pic lol)