What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Pretty sure. We're just friends and he asked me not to tell. Why would he lie?

Also, he said the Aftermath details months before rhey happened.
Just came out of nowhere that you had this info and first you said you knew about both MK characters and now only 1 ;)

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/518550086/state-of-play-leak-10-august-2020

state of play leak , 10 august 2020 Anonymous 07/25/20(Sat)17:43:19 No.518550086

here to give some leaks about upcoming sony event. I dont know about contents of these but I know video_titles only which my friend sent me from instastory (taken down quickly) so take what you get. These are only metadatas , he doesnt have access to any of files since they require hash codes.

Silent Hill reveal trailer[PS5] 1m54sec
Metal Slug Returns - [PS4/PS5] 2m33sec
King of Fighters XV Teaser - [PS5] 1m08sec
Call of Duty Black Ops Vietnam reveal trailer [PS4/PS5] 3min05sec
Call of Duty Black Ops Vietnam multiplayer gameplay trailer [PS4/PS5] 2min45sec
Crash Bandicoot 4 N.gin boss battle trailer [PS4/PS5] 2min15sec
Overwatch 2 campaign gameplay trailer [PS4/PS5] 3min15sec
Red Dead Redemption 2 PS5 enchantment trailer [PS5] 1min50sec
PS now service trailer [PS4/PS5] 2min30sec
FIFA 21 enhancement trailer [PS5] 1min47sec
Spider Man Miles Morales gameplay trailer [PS5] 3min40sec
Spider Man Miles Morales Collector Edition trailer [PS5] 49sec
RETURNAL features trailer [PS5] 2min50sec
Sackboy a big adventure story trailer [PS5] 1min30sec
Gran Turismo 7 Nürburgring trailer [PS5] 1min48sec
Godfall co-op trailer [PS5] 2min30sec
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart Rachel gameplay trailer [PS5] 2min20sec
console overview trailer [PS5] 3min20sec
backwards compability trailer [PS5] 1min50sec
Hogwarts : School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
reveal trailer [PS5] 2min15sec
> Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack 3 trailer [PS4/PS5] 2min47sec
Demon Souls gameplay reveal trailer [PS5] 2min49sec
playstation 5 trailer [PS5] 3min50sec

https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/518550086/state-of-play-leak-10-august-2020

state of play leak , 10 august 2020 Anonymous 07/25/20(Sat)17:43:19 No.518550086

here to give some leaks about upcoming sony event. I dont know about contents of these but I know video_titles only which my friend sent me from instastory (taken down quickly) so take what you get. These are only metadatas , he doesnt have access to any of files since they require hash codes.

Highly doubtful but you never know.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

Fake.

Really curious with Mattteo suddenly having inside info, though ... we'll see. So far, every time I trusted someone concerning MK leaks I got disappointed.

mattteo

Noob
I
Fake.

Really curious with Mattteo suddenly having inside info, though ... we'll see. So far, every time I trusted someone concerning MK leaks I got disappointed.

It's not inaide info. It's just talk on a discord. I'm surprised you guys aren't on it actually.

But the person is a really nice guy and has said little tidbits before, always in advance and very accurate.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I

It's not inaide info. It's just talk on a discord. I'm surprised you guys aren't on it actually.

But the person is a really nice guy and has said little tidbits before, always in advance and very accurate.
Yeah, well ... nice guy or bad guy ... I'm done PMing people and begging them for info. I'll just wait for the official Havik reveal trailer.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Pretty sure...Why would he lie?
Why wouldn’t he?
I don’t know him, no one else here knows him, and we don’t really know you - Although I’ve met a few Matteo’s on here, and they’ve all been cunts.
I’m sure you’re a peach though.
Anyway, FChamp probably knows your friend, and he’s a doodoo.
Rock the vote, and always wipe front to back.

asddgd

Noob
Yeah, well ... nice guy or bad guy ... I'm done PMing people and begging them for info. I'll just wait for the official Havik reveal trailer.
so maybe don't PM people and beg for info i guess. it's like when those morons comment "wheres mileena" on every social media post nrs puts out. you think they're getting answers?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
so maybe don't PM people and beg for info i guess. it's like when those morons comment "wheres mileena" on every social media post nrs puts out. you think they're getting answers?
Me: I'm done eating burgers.
Asddgd: Well, maybe you should stop eating burgers.

mattteo

Noob
Why wouldn’t he?
I don’t know him, no one else here knows him, and we don’t really know you - Although I’ve met a few Matteo’s on here, and they’ve all been cunts.

So what's your point? I just made a reply that it's not Myers. Someone told me who the guest is but under promise and obligation that i can't say. What would you do if you were told this? Say? That woudl be a dick move.

Bye.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
So what's your point? I just made a reply that it's not Myers. Someone told me who the guest is but under promise and obligation that i can't say. What would you do if you were told this? Say? That woudl be a dick move.

Bye.
I was right.
You taste just like a peach.

D

Deleted member 59910

Bye.
I would not hint something, saying that I have infos. Once you say “I know what’s coming, but my mommy don’t let me show you” you automatically sound like a liar. I’m sure you and everyone claiming to have leaked infos, but not showing them are trying to feel important, pretending to be the ONE, the sacred protector of Ed Boon’s pandora box.

mattteo

Noob
I'm not claiming anything. I was just curious why MK Dragon, who I know had legitimate info in the past, made a post that seemed like Michael Myers was coming. It did not fit at all with what I knew. Just trying to get to the bottom of that.

I just know what I know from a legitimate source and it told things like Aftermath months before it was even a thing, so...yeah, i believe him. Matches what Mk Dragon has always said as well

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I'm not claiming anything. I was just curious why MK Dragon, who I know had legitimate info in the past, made a post that seemed like Michael Myers was coming. It did not fit at all with what I knew. Just trying to get to the bottom of that.

I just know what I know from a legitimate source and it told things like Aftermath months before it was even a thing, so...yeah, i believe him. Matches what Mk Dragon has always said as well
MK Dragon never said he was told by his sources that Myers is coming. He said that it makes sense based on Halloween approaching and dozen of 'leaks' mentioning him.