What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
So, does Aftermath count as KP2? Which means the next one is KP3? But it wasn’t labeled as KP2. So does that mean the next dlc is KP2 and the next next dlc is KP3? Or is what would actually be KP2 actually going to be KP3? Are we getting a KP2 or just the KP3 that would technically be KP2?

:DOGE

Corrupted Shinnok

Final Boss
That guy can leak everything because he stole Shinnok's Amulet. I demand he return it to its rightful owner, the fallen Elder God of Death.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
This "rando" is the guy whose successfully datamined everything to date in MK11 and is responsible for the vast bulk of the leaks.
you mean all the leaks that were almost all complete BS, were as good as a random fan making a wish list or came out about a few days from a official announcement after the steam update?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
You know robocop leak?
Leakers are like psychics. They throw out so much crap that some of the bullshit sticks and then a small portion of people point to the few 1/2 hits and occasional hit and go "SEE!! OMG... he is legit!!"... and then they just ignore the pages and pages of bs that turned out to be total rubbish. This guy is no different, never was. He constantly is wrong, and as I said his only real big hits were after the steam update. you know when evey single person on mksecrets could mine the app and all came out at the same time with the info.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Leakers are like psychics. They throw out so much crap that some of the bullshit sticks and then a small portion of people point to the few 1/2 hits and occasional hit and go "SEE!! OMG... he is legit!!"... and then they just ignore the pages and pages of bs that turned out to be total rubbish. This guy is no different, never was. He constantly is wrong, and as I said his only real big hits were after the steam update. you know when evey single person on mksecrets could mine the app and all came out at the same time with the info.
its datamined
data
mined

that isn't guesses, its right there in the game files. He is the one who discovered .ROB in the game files thus letting everyone know about robocop.
He's never touched anything to do with steam updates far as I know. Steam DB shit is completely different stuff.

DeftMonk

Noob
He obviously knows something about coding and datamining. He also is the guy who made the PC unlocker for skins and shit. Not just some dude who types stuff out of his ass. Not saying that unlocker is a good thing, but if he made it...he obviously knows how to get into the game files.