What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Stating that somebody potentially got played by their source is attacking them @Vslayer ?

That was one post I didn't even insult the dude and you removed it. We not allowed to question potentially (most likely) bullshit claims now? Cool.

My source told me Kermit the frog is coming, with a Pepe skin for the lols. His fatality is summoning Miss Piggy to devour the fuck out of your opponent.

Tag me in September.
I just cleaned up the whole mess, it was immature on both sides. I don't care if he's right or wrong, there's no use fighting about it, it's ridiculous. There's an easy way to say you don't agree with someone, y'all were both being hostile.

Last edited:
LOL @ post deleted, it's all good, but if we cannot question a guy who pretends to be an insider and refuses to admit nor show the evidence he supposedly has, then maybe just look into deleting posts claiming fake stuff too.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Another leak. This comes from supposedly the guy who leaked Retrokade, Story DLC, the kharacters and more (not sure about that, since everything besides Retrokade was datamined).

A guy who speaks Russian gave the thumbs up in Reddit:

"Russian here, this guy actually told right everything. RetroCade, Story Mode, kharacters, the date. He states that leaker is some girl that works on localization and that the same girl leaked whole Matenee pack (kharacters and skins themselves). I watched that video and kan konfirm, 28th February, and the guy told everything right about Matenee. Wow. That was unexpected. "

Which 3?
"I guess Havik, because on the streams he said that Havik will be, but sektor on the preview it's just clickbait "

https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/hg8b4w
Not a clue how legit he is, but three characters four months post Aftermath isn't a stretch by any means. 2 MK characters and 1 guest.

Reminder that dvdgamescentral said that Havik, Daego and Rambo will be the first who'll come - but he said in June, not fall.

The Russian leaker's source is supposedly some girl who works at localization.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Another leak. This comes from supposedly the guy who leaked Retrokade, Story DLC, the kharacters and more (not sure about that, since everything besides Retrokade was datamined).

"Russian here, this guy actually told right everything. RetroCade, Story Mode, kharacters, the date. He states that leaker is some girl that works on localization and that the same girl leaked whole Matenee pack (kharacters and skins themselves). I watched that video and kan konfirm, 28th February, and the guy told everything right about Matenee. Wow. That was unexpected. "

Which 3?
"I guess Havik, because on the streams he said that Havik will be, but sektor on the preview it's just clickbait "

Not a clue how legit he is, but three characters four months post Aftermath isn't a stretch by any means. 2 MK characters and 1 guest.

Reminder that dvdgamescentral said that Havik, Daego and Rambo will be the first who'll come - but he said in June, not fall.

that's cool, seems pretty decent guess

if this russian source is right, so, I think that Havik and Xena are guaranteed .... the 3rd character, can be anyone at this point

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
LOL @ post deleted, it's all good, but if we cannot question a guy who pretends to be an insider and refuses to admit nor show the evidence he supposedly has, then maybe just look into deleting posts claiming fake stuff too.
It's not the questioning that was the issue, it's about how hostile they were. Flaming is for children and if you flame I will treat you as such. End of story.

Almost all supposed leaks are pointing to Havik being in, I think the TYM collective consciousness might as well be convinced as a whole right now after the lie has been told so many times. I know I am, to the point of being disappointed if it's not true lol

About guest character, I wish it was a cool female character like Bayonetta, she serves the drama and it's all good quality. But I'm not confident in such an inclusion since her design deviates a lot from the MK language today, I could see her happening in MK9, but not now.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Almost all supposed leaks are pointing to Havik being in, I think the TYM collective consciousness might as well be convinced as a whole right now after the lie has been told so many times. I know I am, to the point of being disappointed if it's not true lol
As much as I love Havik, I think the only reason the majority of fake leaks include him is only due to the fact of his removed assist - makes their leaks more legit in their minds, IMO.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!

Which 3?

Retrocade actually WAS datamined some time ago, the audio files were discovered just like the other stages and Fujin. Still, this is interesting

I just don't see them releasing Cyrax and Sektor as paid DLC, it would create the same uninformed drama from MKX in which people assumed the characters were ready just because they were story NPCs, it's a sure backfire. Mileena seems very unlikely too given the patterns from MKX.

Btw, what does this leak say about MKX being updated?

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I'm kinda iffy on the MK9 remastered leak. Wasn't there also a leak that showed MK collection releasing last this year?

How is the leak gaining traction?
It's not. It includes a bunch of datamined stuff people have known since the dawn of time, some vaguely believable NRS-styled naming, some safe guesses, etc.

People are thinking it's believable because things are happening with MKX and MK9 regarding updates and such. But to me, the chasm between "a nine-year-old game momentarily going offline and MKX being updated to add advertisements" and "MK9 is getting remastered and included with MKX in a bundle with MK11 plus all of this other fan-fiction" is pretty wide.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
It's not. It includes a bunch of datamined stuff people have known since the dawn of time, some vaguely believable NRS-styled naming, some safe guesses, etc.

People are thinking it's believable because things are happening with MKX and MK9 regarding updates and such. But to me, the chasm between "a nine-year-old game momentarily going offline and MKX being updated to add advertisements" and "MK9 is getting remastered and included with MKX in a bundle with MK11 plus all of this other fan-fiction" is pretty wide.
Well, there is a pattern sometimes in those things. Like Demon's Souls servers in the PS3 shutting down, and a few months later the remake gets announced for PS5.