What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I would be THRILLED if Smoke came back.
As leaks go, I'm still learning towards the one with Havik, Quan, Ashrah and Daegon, just because it makes the most sense to me. But this group of four would be nothing to sneeze at.
yeah, of course .... Smoke is always a welcome character in any MK game, even more, human smoke ....

IMO, NRS seems to have at least, a dozen of WIP models \ characters to be used for the next and last 8 remaining spots for MK11 DLCs, but, seems to be uncertained who will make it into the game .... so, that's the reason all these crap leaks , in the end, one of two of them might just hit the spot with the guesses .... maybe Rambo, Xena, Ash, Michael Myers, along with Smoke, Havik, Takeda, and a couple of anothers ones, etc, are all stuff that NRS has already almost ready or in advanced development stage, but, due strategic business and market decisions, they have yet to decide who will make as roster character in the game, and who they will just totally discard, and throw off entirely

anyway, I believe that, whoever work in progress character that end up not being in MK11, they will consider for MK12, that's for sure

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I suppose anything is possible.
yep, and they cleared put Zod on last minute as DLC , due the sucess of Man of Steel .... dam, they even gave him a skin of Michael Shannon, lol ! :p

so, I think NRS is playing and planning, they have options this time, and can pick up and choose the best DLC option (aka what character will give more profit, sells better and give more money in the end)

but as you said, anything is possible, let's see what the hell happens next, hehe :cool:

There are 4 more slots that have not yet been decided which characters will enter (there are about 8 ready 3D models vying for a place in these slots. Mileena is one of them.)

OK, so I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about game design. Let's get that out of the way first and foremost. But this sounds sketchy as all hell to me. You're telling me they wasted the time and money to create "ready 3D models" they aren't even going to use? Concept art? Sure. Maybe some low poly proof of concept, or something for animation rigging purposes? Sure. But I just can't imagine any modern studio investing the kind of resources it would take to complete a 3D character model they have no intention of using.

Now, maybe this was just poorly worded. But it went straight "RED ALERT" on my Bull-shit-O'meter.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm

As promised, I am here again. I brought some better images. Sorry for not being able to bring all the photos in high quality. I don't work for you, after all.

As I confirmed before, the next kombat pack, "warrior pack" is ready and will be released sometime in September. As I said, we'll have Takeda, Havik, Smoke and Xena. There are 4 more slots that have not yet been decided which characters will enter (there are about 8 ready 3D models vying for a place in these slots. Mileena is one of them.)

Anyway, after being called a bullshit by some dataminers, I end my leaks on this one. Believe whoever you want, if you don't just wait for September and confirm. Again, don't believe anything they write around. Most are really bullshit without proof.

source
https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/514174012

--------to me this looks like WWE CAW...¯\(ツ)/¯.
I hope this is fake. Havik looks like ass.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Havik looks awful but that Xena model is actually nice. I don’t believe it for a second, but does anybody know where that model could possibly come from?

Uh... I mean, Havik looks like he's wearing a clean white skull mask that's actually dropping from his face. How is this being taken seriously? Looks like someone that doesn't know their proportions at all when it comes to mocking a fake picture.

Not only that, but the costume is the kind of mess I would not expect from NRS level of work at all.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
It reads as fake to me. The previous screenshots didn't. Havik, in particular, looks really bad. His nose and helmet are off. Xena? I just don't see it.

Benlo

PrayforSareena
OK, so I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about game design. Let's get that out of the way first and foremost. But this sounds sketchy as all hell to me. You're telling me they wasted the time and money to create "ready 3D models" they aren't even going to use? Concept art? Sure. Maybe some low poly proof of concept, or something for animation rigging purposes? Sure. But I just can't imagine any modern studio investing the kind of resources it would take to complete a 3D character model they have no intention of using.

Now, maybe this was just poorly worded. But it went straight "RED ALERT" on my Bull-shit-O'meter.
It would not really surprise me, personnaly.

We already have NPCs with fully animated moves or new look in MKX and MK11 (Rain, Sindel, Baraka/ Sektor, Cyrax) and they were/are not playable.

Knowing NRS weird decisions and choices, it really would not be that unbelievable for me.

xRantex

Rante Inferno
you attacked me for no reasons acting like a turd when i only said that rambo isnt in the game and that i can confirm it. then you all went but hurt. if i wanted attention i would had leak everything and i didnt. all i did is deconfirming fake leaks that ive saw so people dont get false hope.its fine though i care about 0.001% of the people on this forum.
What about reiko and sarenna?! :sad face:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I cleaned this thread up. There is literally NO REASON for anyone to be attacking people for this stuff. Maybe it's real, maybe it isn't, who the hell knows. If you claim one person doesn't know, you don't even know yourself so just discuss the possibility of these characters being in this game instead of flaming each other like children.

Thanks.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Stating that somebody potentially got played by their source is attacking them @Vslayer ?

That was one post I didn't even insult the dude and you removed it. We not allowed to question potentially (most likely) bullshit claims now? Cool.

My source told me Kermit the frog is coming, with a Pepe skin for the lols. His fatality is summoning Miss Piggy to devour the fuck out of your opponent.

Tag me in September.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

As promised, I am here again. I brought some better images. Sorry for not being able to bring all the photos in high quality. I don't work for you, after all.

As I confirmed before, the next kombat pack, "warrior pack" is ready and will be released sometime in September. As I said, we'll have Takeda, Havik, Smoke and Xena. There are 4 more slots that have not yet been decided which characters will enter (there are about 8 ready 3D models vying for a place in these slots. Mileena is one of them.)

Anyway, after being called a bullshit by some dataminers, I end my leaks on this one. Believe whoever you want, if you don't just wait for September and confirm. Again, don't believe anything they write around. Most are really bullshit without proof.

source
https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/514174012

--------to me this looks like WWE CAW...¯\(ツ)/¯.
Hey what about RAMBO man ??????????????????????????