What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Queen --> Mileena

A Nightmare on Elm Street --> idk, Boon said "it's related to the title" so
  1. I discard Elm
  2. I also don't think Street means anything.
  3. It has to be Nightmare. Maybe a nightmarish character? like someone missing half of his face and twisting his limbs? Havik
Seriously 6 --> idk, too vague

Kobra klue --> Rain

So Mileena, Havik, Rain.

Serious 6 is weed... something you SMOKE I guess lol

Honestly I don't know what the Seriously 6 klue is about.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Called it.
If i had to guess, my take on the clues would be
  1. Nitara (Look to the skies...self explanatory)
  2. Scarecrow (Robert Englund and “nightmare”)
  3. Havik (He debuted on the 6th mk game)
  4. Rain (purple belt is the 6th level)
If IJ2-style scarecrow ends up in this game, I'd implode from excitement.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Queen --> Mileena

A Nightmare on Elm Street --> idk, Boon said "it's related to the title" so
  1. I discard Elm
  2. I also don't think Street means anything.
  3. It has to be Nightmare. Maybe a nightmarish character? like someone missing half of his face and twisting his limbs? Havik
Seriously 6 --> idk, too vague

Kobra klue --> Rain

So Mileena, Havik, Rain.

Serious 6 is weed... something you SMOKE I guess lol

Honestly I don't know what the Seriously 6 klue is about.
I like this.

This is what I have:

1st clue flying one: Superman/Supergirl/Ermac/Nitara
2nd clue: Smoke, Nightmare (SC) or Scarecrow
3rd clue #6 refers to MK Deception: Mileena, Havik or Lei Mei
4th clue purple belt: Mileena, Rain or Lei Mei

Gun to the head clue: Stryker?

My wishlist would be Supergirl, Smoke, Mileena, and Rain but I know that's probably way off lmao.

trufenix

bye felicia
I hate that they keep using my characters to confirm other characters )=

Any Kai references just to make it extra personal this year?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I just don’t get Scarecrow because guests typically promote something upcoming, is Scarecrow in any media? Other speculated guests (Ghostface, Myers, Ash, Rambo etc) have relevant media rn. But then again I can see WB doing it because Joker probably sold like crazy

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I've been seeing a lot of Anti-Ninja talk lately and its fucking wild. I remember the days of the MK community where if you stanned ANYONE from the 3d era you were a crackhead, and Ninjas were the gold standard of character.

Personally I'd love a ninja pack. I really wish MK would be like other fighting games and have their staple characters actually be staples. Not just Liu and Raiden, but Reptile, Ermac and the cyborgs.

Palermo9

Ripping spines out since 1992
I’m down for ninjas but give us females ninjas too :oops:
Yup, there can be different ninja packs. I would be disappointed in an all-male pack of 4 (personally, do not care about Smoke and especially Rain). But a pack of Reptile, Ermac, Mileena, and Takeda (sorta a ninja) would kick ass (also, would add all the remaining characters from MK 1-2 except for Goro).

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
I still think Harley is the guest, she would make sense since she would promote the new suicide squad movie and the game. She would be interesting to have in MK11.
Every character from MK1-2 should always be on the base roster, change my mind
Thank god you’re not in charge because the MK cast would be bland, boring and tired.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Every character from MK1-2 should always be on the base roster, change my mind
Careful friend, you walk a treacherous path. We tradiotionalists are dying off.

But yeah, keep the classics. The rest are the problem. Take out Erron, Kotal, D'Vorah, Jacqui, Geras, Cetrion and give us Sareena, Havik, Smoke, Reiko, Tanya, Rain. Frost's inclusion was ok but she's so damn irrelevant and stupid in the story.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Careful friend, you walk a treacherous path. We tradiotionalists are dying off.

But yeah, keep the classics. The rest are the problem. Take out Erron, Kotal, D'Vorah, Jacqui, Geras, Cetrion and give us Sareena, Havik, Smoke, Reiko, Tanya, Rain. Frost's inclusion was ok but she's so damn irrelevant and stupid in the story.
The entire story along with everybody in it is irrelevant and stupid. MK turned into a weird universe where apparently nobody dies because SOMEWHERE there’s a galaxy far-away with many realms, alternate universes and not to forget the totally original and creative concept of time travel where somehow the characters all go through the same shit over and over again without learning anything from it.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Hard disagree, I mean, we kinda have that already and it sucks. MK needs to be more fresh, MK11 roster is a lot worse than MKX to me because of this tbh, it's pure MK9 + 3 new characters, and others we just had in the last game base roster.
I'd rather not take chances. NRS isn't that great at making new characters kmo. I already know I love Reptile and Sektor, but out of every new character NRS has made, Torr is the only one I really like.