What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
How are people getting Nitara? Is she supposed to fly? After the KP1 picks I struggle to accept they'll add a 3d era gal. On the other hand, there are no females left from trilogy.

Oh wait.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Yep and besides he also said no NPCs in MK11 and we have two. People who take his word like it's set in stone are setting themselves up for disappointment.
This has been debunked ages ago. I even posted a video about it in a Game Informer interview where it's confirmed MK11 will have NPCs (referring to Sektor and Cyrax).
KLUE: Look to the Skies
+
Tons of Superman-related tweets over the past week...

?????
Ed Boon said he would never put Batman in an MK game because he would never want to see him decapitated. Pretty sure same goes for Superman.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Ah okay! Well good to know that’s been debunked so people can stop using this when trying to figure out the clues.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Stating the obvious here, but like some have already suspected, all this means is some of those dekonfirmations could've just been for that specific clue and are still on the table

KLUE: Look to the Skies
+
Tons of Superman-related tweets over the past week...

?????
You know who is kinda like superman and has no problem with murder? Homelander

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
If the hints are about different characters my guesses and hopes are:
Ermac (look up to the sky and see)
Rain (6th belt)
Smoke (Nightmare on Elm Street)
Mileena (because she’s highly speculated and is just a legend).

omg if this is true I’m gonna cum

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
There’s so many options for one clue I hate this. It could be Nightmare (Soul Calibur), Scarecrow (Robert England), Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp), Ghostface or Dracula (Wes Craven), Smoke (elm=living forest tree).

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
This has been debunked ages ago. I even posted a video about it in a Game Informer interview where it's confirmed MK11 will have NPCs (referring to Sektor and Cyrax).

Ed Boon said he would never put Batman in an MK game because he would never want to see him decapitated. Pretty sure same goes for Superman.
Yeah, Ed says a lot of things.
and nothing.
Stating the obvious here, but like some have already suspected, all this means is some of those dekonfirmations could've just been for that specific clue and are still on the table

You know who is kinda like superman and has no problem with murder? Homelander
i enjoy the way you think, foreigner.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
If the hints are about different characters my guesses and hopes are:
Ermac (look up to the sky and see)
Rain (6th belt)
Smoke (Nightmare on Elm Street)
Mileena (because she’s highly speculated and is just a legend).

omg if this is true I’m gonna cum
A 100% ninja pack? Not in a million years.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Fuck it here’s my guesses so far

Mileena
Rain
A guest (Ghostface? Scarecrow? Idk)
And I have absolutely no clue about the Queen one. Maybe Nitara because she has wings idfk