What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Liu vs Jago , Gargos vs Shao , Tusk vs Kotal , Thunder vs Nightwolf , Gacius vs Subzero , Spinal vs Scorpion
There'd be no issue keeping the level or gore either. It would be interesting to see how'd they'd structure the fighter mechanically though, since the two games play very differently from one another. I imagine it'd skew more towards the Mortal Kombat "style" being the larger and more successful of the two franchises.

With Microsoft's current direction too, it's the kind of thing I could see being multiplatform instead of just on the Xbox platform as well. So Xbox, PlayStation, and PC at least.

Oh, the fantasy...

There'd be no issue keeping the level or gore either. It would be interesting to see how'd they'd structure the fighter mechanically though, since the two games play very differently from one another. I imagine it'd skew more towards the Mortal Kombat "style" being the larger and more successful of the two franchises.

With Microsoft's current direction too, it's the kind of thing I could see being multiplatform instead of just on the Xbox platform as well. So Xbox, PlayStation, and PC at least.

Oh, the fantasy...
It would really be a dream game for me. Mechanic wise im sure they would mix thing up like you said maybe keep the MK style but with some KI stuff like combo breakers and ultras. I mean those two developers knows how to make epic games.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
The fate of MK11. Choose your destiny: Ash (Lobo + Leatherface) or Rambo (Green Arrow/Kung Jin + Commando Kano). I mean, if KP3 is happening, guests are confirmed (cause WB is WB and we all know the truth about guests selling numbers).
RAMBO

but what if we got

Doomslayer and Michael Meyers ???

It would really be a dream game for me. Mechanic wise im sure they would mix thing up like you said maybe keep the MK style but with some KI stuff like combo breakers and ultras. I mean those two developers knows how to make epic games.
At the least, here's hoping Killer Instinct 4 becomes a thing for the Xbox One X and PC this coming generation. And also hoping Iron Galaxy is at the helm again.

mattteo

Noob
What's all this Rambo talk? Has that leak been confirmed recently? Is there something in the last days about Rambo? The name comes up 28 times on page 4.

mattteo

Noob
how is that any evidence of anything ? I learn about the dlc plans way later. this post you quoted its way back.

Ok, mate, then did you write them anywhere? All I've read is that you mention you know them and DMd some people. Write them all if you know. You have an avatar, change your picture if you must, nobody knows your real name, write it all here.

Do you know all the 8-10 that are coming?

Damis

Noob
Ok, mate, then did you write them anywhere? All I've read is that you mention you know them and DMd some people. Write them all if you know. You have an avatar, change your picture if you must, nobody knows your real name, write it all here.

he dont know anything... just a clown messing up with mk fans

This is one of two scenarios.

1. He's doesn't know shit. Playing the same game phoney psychics play. Keeping it vague, feeding off peoples input to make stuff up, etc...

2. He has legitimate knowledge and instead of either just spilling the beans or keeping it to himself, he's just playing the "I know something you don't know" game for an ego boost.

Either scenario is a dick move.

This can all be filed under 'put up or shut up'.

This is one of two scenarios.

1. He's doesn't know shit. Playing the same game phoney psychics play. Keeping it vague, feeding off peoples input to make stuff up, etc...

2. He has legitimate knowledge and instead of either just spilling the beans or keeping it to himself, he's just playing the "I know something you don't know" game for an ego boost.

Either scenario is a dick move.

This can all be filed under 'put up or shut up'.
you 100% right

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
as someone who in the past has had privileged access to various games/information way before release, and will again in the future,

going around telling some people "I know something you don't" is a desperate ploy for attention

if you actually know anything you keep your mouth shut cause that's the deal.

Last edited:

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!

As promised, I am here again. I brought some better images. Sorry for not being able to bring all the photos in high quality. I don't work for you, after all.

As I confirmed before, the next kombat pack, "warrior pack" is ready and will be released sometime in September. As I said, we'll have Takeda, Havik, Smoke and Xena. There are 4 more slots that have not yet been decided which characters will enter (there are about 8 ready 3D models vying for a place in these slots. Mileena is one of them.)

Anyway, after being called a bullshit by some dataminers, I end my leaks on this one. Believe whoever you want, if you don't just wait for September and confirm. Again, don't believe anything they write around. Most are really bullshit without proof.

source
https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/514174012

--------to me this looks like WWE CAW...¯\(ツ)/¯.