What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I am extremely confident Mileena will be in this game. I’m not saying it’s a for sure, but the fact Ed and co are entertaining the idea so much really spells it out for me.
Remember in 2015 when Ed talked about the Alien movies everyday, only for the Alien to not become playable?

Oh wait

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I am extremely confident Mileena will be in this game. I’m not saying it’s a for sure, but the fact Ed and co are entertaining the idea so much really spells it out for me.
Remember in 2015 when Ed talked about the Alien movies everyday, only for the Alien to not become playable?

Oh wait
yep, that's the idea, hehe

"I know that you know that I know that in the end, will be true" , kinda like this, ha ! :p

seems that he did the same stuff for Goro, kinda, trying being evasive and dissimulating about him being in MKX, only to , in the end, the Shokan prince ended up showing off there 100% guaranteed, so .... :DOGE

Oh wait
Keep in mind that Ed did entertain a lot of ideas back in MKX era that never came to fruition, the Fujin and Rain troll teasing were quite frequent. Even now, Rain is still not back.

I love Mileena, but eh... I ain't seeing it.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
I think they're saving Millie for a big come back as default roster in the next one. I don't see them making a major character dlc. And people complain, for sure, but the game sells without her, so I don't think they care that much. To me Reptile, Ermac, Smoke and her are default roster material.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I think they're saving Millie for a big come back as default roster in the next one. I don't see them making a major character dlc. And people complain, for sure, but the game sells without her, so I don't think they care that much. To me Reptile, Ermac, Smoke and her are default roster material.
If she's not DLC in MK11, she'll definitely be front and center in the MK12 reveal, one of the first 5-6 characters who will be shown in the game's reveal.

I don't think they intended to make her DLC in MK11, but the feedback probably made them change their minds.

xenogorgeous

If she's not DLC in MK11, she'll definitely be front and center in the MK12 reveal, one of the first 5-6 characters who will be shown in the game's reveal.

I don't think they intended to make her DLC in MK11, but the feedback probably made them change their minds.
yep, that's exactly as I think too
she was never planned to be in MK11, but, due the immense urging request around internet, maybe , a big maybe here, NRS and WB could consider release her anyway, counting that she will sell as hell as last minute DLC in MK11 ....

I have no problem if she ended up being total absent of MK11, but, if they decide put her, would be awesome amazing, not lying here, would be so cool if would happens ! :p

I see no problem they putting her as DLC in MK11, and she be automatically in MK12, this will not cause negative impact, since, we will not see another MK game for , at least, 5 or 6 years in future, so, there is no major issues putting Milly now in MK11, and in the next game, kinda, all MK11 characters, the ones that will return in MK12, will all of them be rebuild into updated and upgraded aesthetically look, and probably, on Unreal 5 engine, so, no problem repeting Mileena as character now, and then, in MK12

anyway, is up to Ed Boon, NRS and WB decide what they think is the best for the game, so, none hard feelings regarding what or not they will release for MK11 ! ;)

xenogorgeous

If they put Mileena in, they'd show that harassing them works. So much as I wish she was in the game, that seems like a terrible idea.
Depends .... between swallowing your pride and accepting harrassment, versus a potetntial +20 millions USD profit with a DLC with her on it, counting that at least, 50% of the MK fanbase around the world would buy her , I think NRS and WB maybe could consider the second scenario, so .... hehe :DOGE

in the end of the day, it's all about business, money , profit and sales numbers , hehe ! :joker:

I don't think NRS or WB gives a flying fuck about mileena. This is the company that put leatherface and borracho in MKX. Don't forget about that massive Robocop fanbase patiently saving their money for a video game since 1986. DLC isn't always a popularity contest. If it was I'd be playing Ermac, Reptile, Smoke, and Rain by now.

About the harassment situation, it would be unfair to treat all Mileena fans as fanatics like those that spam tweets for Boon. I myself really enjoy the character and would play her, even though I'd rather have some other female in her place for MK11. Not only that, if we never "reward" these people, she'll never be around again cause these honeys ain't changing, and I'd want her to come back in a future game.

I'm also not a fan of dismissing the situation entirely "because these people mean profit", these people should be told they're being unpleasant, but WB would never permit that as a business, so if anything, blame the company that is more concerned about keeping customers than communicating a clear message of disagreement to their behavior, instead of punishing a whole healthy portion of the fanbase that likes the character.

xenogorgeous

About the harassment situation, it would be unfair to treat all Mileena fans as fanatics like those that spam tweets for Boon. I myself really enjoy the character and would play her, even though I'd rather have some other female in her place for MK11. Not only that, if we never "reward" these people, she'll never be around again cause these honeys ain't changing, and I'd want her to come back in a future game.

I'm also not a fan of dismissing the situation entirely "because these people mean profit", these people should be told they're being unpleasant, but WB would never permit that as a business, so if anything, blame the company that is more concerned about keeping customers than communicating a clear message of disagreement to their behavior, instead of punishing a whole healthy portion of the fanbase that likes the character.
very good statement here, dude !

spoke as a true master, agreed ! :D

xenogorgeous

, but what would the gear be for mileena ?

kitana has the sai.

trying to think of what her weapon would be... just a default sai?

then needs 3 other gear pieces ... mask , boots &.... ?
hmmm, based on her MKX outlook costume, could be :

• Mask
  • Boots
  • Her necklace or that amulet chain stuff around her waist .... maybe ? :p

Lol ! :D

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
, but what would the gear be for mileena ?

kitana has the sai.

trying to think of what her weapon would be... just a default sai?

then needs 3 other gear pieces ... mask , boots &.... ?
Could add arm accessories. Bracelets, those over sized sleeves from Deception, arm guards, etc;.