What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I just don't see them releasing Cyrax and Sektor as paid DLC, it would create the same uninformed drama from MKX in which people assumed the characters were ready just because they were story NPCs, it's a sure backfire.
Bah, that's a vocal minority you're referring to. The majority (rooflemonger excluded) would love the cyborgs to become characters.

Well, there is a pattern sometimes in those things. Like Demon's Souls servers in the PS3 shutting down, and a few months later the remake gets announced for PS5.
Sure, but saying there's a pattern and saying "here are all the things that pattern definitively indicates" are two different things. You may as well leak that MK9 is getting remastered, but every character is getting replaced with a different fast food mascot and the pattern would support that by the same logic that is supporting this "leak".

thethiny as well as a moderator in MKleaks subreddit which I talk to seem to think it has credibility.

If it's true, you get your boy in August.
I strongly feel that people need to stop canonizing TheThiny. He's a very technically capable MK fan that has done a lot of great datamining work. He's also a regular person that has opinions unrelated to those datamines that are just as speculative and unfounded as anyone elses.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Sure, but saying there's a pattern and saying "here are all the things that pattern definitively indicates" are two different things. You may as well leak that MK9 is getting remastered, but every character is getting replaced with a different fast food mascot and the pattern would support that by the same logic that is supporting this "leak".
Well, I never said it's definitely it. I just said there is some credibility.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
damn, hard to believe, because seems too much good to be truth, in fact, a dream coming true , hella good of DLC ! :eek:

we know that something is to be coming up , to be announced by NRS for MK11, but, with all those leaks, all of those fake bullshit spreaded around, it's tought to choice and pick whatsoever is more or less trushtworthy and beliavable in all of this .... :mad:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
The only way Mileena is in is if WB sees the $$$ potential and demands NRS put her in the game. However, even if she does end up being put in, a part of me is scared they’ll make her complete dogshit just to troll us fans.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
The only way Mileena is in is if WB sees the $$$ potential and demands NRS put her in the game. However, even if she does end up being put in, a part of me is scared they’ll make her complete dogshit just to troll us fans.
well ..... :p

the most and only matter is if she is in or not in MK11 ..... that's enough to please and stop all those fuckers assholes twitter stans to bore Ed Boon, until , at least, MK12 come out, hehe ! :DOGE

I think MK11 will be the last mk we'll see for quite awhile so it wouldn't surprise me if NRS would try to fit as much in as possible (..and as long as it's making daddy WB money of course).

Mileena is popular, in high demand and would be a big selling point for any kombat pack so I wouldn't be surprised to see her.

I just hope Boon does something very trolly with her if she is included.