Negan

Variations, dont really have any good names haha

Homerun: Gains access to Lucille
Fighter: Uses his fists
ZombieSlayer: Uses a gun

Reactions: GAV

paul_blart_mc

RIP Salty_Nippless 2015-2016 :(
Like before, I want KP3 to be a pack of rapists. Except I'll take out Fred Rogers (more voyeur than rapist) for Ike Turner. So again: Ike Turner, OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby and Richard Simmons (yes the white fitness instructor).

My prediction: No Kombat Pack 3, that the support Ed Boon is referring to is just an announcement of more ESL + community pot bonuses (and maybe a community skin) . That said, if we actually get Kombat Pack 3:

Fujin, Li Mei, Rain and Beetlejuice.

The trailer starts off with the screen black before the ESRB rating symbol shows up showing the M rating, it announcer then "Rated M for Mature."(The European Version of the game would say "PEGI 18".)

First seen is both Sub-Zero and Frost at the Lin Kuei Temple, about to begin a sparring match when suddenly a butchers knife is thrust into the female ninja's back, a frozen look of silent horror striking Frost's face as Sub-Zero stops, surprised at something we can't see...

Then over at the Pit, Johnny Cage is walking among the bridge, watching where he steps just in case when he hears the flapping of wings, turning and seeing the shadow of a winged female fly past the moon, catching him off guard...

Back over at the Korrupted Dead Woods, Kotal Khan leads his army, along with Erron Black, Ferra/Torr, Reptile and Ermac, ready for the uncoming battle when everything around Kotal turns into darkness, getting the Outworld Emperor's attention as a dark laugh is heard....

Another scene cut shows Quan Chi preparing to attack the Sky Temple with his revenants, so Shinnok can corrupt the Jinsei Chamber when out of the shadows, arms made of black ooze and ice grab the revenants and pull them in, leaving the Sorcerer alone and confused...

Cutting back to the Lin Kuei Temple, Sub-Zero gets over his shock and gets in a fighting pose as we see Frost start twitching like crazy as she's lifted up into the air by the knife being wielded by a huge tall figure clad in a dark blue mechanic's jumpsuit and brown boots, most striking feature being the mask he wears, all white, emotionless with slicked back brown hair, with the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes as he turns his head towards the Grandmaster.

Then back at the Pit, the winged female flies towards and tackles Johnny to the ground, holding him down as she raises her head back, showing her long wavy brown hair, pale skin, sharp fingernails and a lone brown eye, with a black latex strap covering the other, clad in a red vest over black latex straps covering her breasts and black latex pants, her wings almost bat-like as her lone eye turns red/yellow and bares her fangs, bringing them down towards Johnny's neck.

Back in the darkness Kotal Khan finds himself in, he takes out his dagger, giving a chant as light shines down onto him, ready for battle as he sees a man seem to come out of the shadows, tattooed arms held out as he gives a evil smile, with long scruffy dirty blonde hair and beard, a Irish Brim Hat on as he's clad in a red/black/yellow fannel vest, a sleeveless black shirt and pants, with white shoes, looking out of place as the darkness around him seems to be in his control

Back at the Sky Temple, Quan Chi watches in shock as a familiar hooded ninja, looking almost like a ragged Grim Reaper, walks towards him out of the chamber entrances, his skin now very paleish blue as he takes off his hood, showing his white short hair, as his glowing blue eyes watch the sorcerer, black ooze dripping from his arms when suddenly out from Quan Chi's shadows comes out the same ninja, but made entirely of ice, grabbing Quan Chi, beginning to freeze him solid.

The screen changes to a black screen with smoke all around.

Soon the masked man in the jumpsuit walks out of the shadows, his butcher's knife in hand as a familar musical sting rings, stopping as he looks straight at the camera.

Then flapping of wings is heard as the one eyed female comes down from above on the left, hand on her waist as her lone eye is focused on the camera.

Next up, coming out from the shadows next to the vampire is the man in control of the Darkness, holding a lit lantern up that shines upon him, giving his little evil laugh at the camera

Finally, the pale ninja rises up from the ground between the masked man and the man with the lantern, as if from the shadows, looking right at the camera before clinching his fists, ice suddenly forming around them.

The screen goes black with white text saying "Kombat Pack 3."

The screen changes to more text saying:

Kombat Pack 3 Includes:

Four Playable Characters and Skins Packs

Michael Myers, Boogeyman of Haddonfield
Nitara, Lone Survivor from Vaeternus
Darrell Hodder, Living Embodiment of Darkness
Noob Saibot, Wraith of Shadows and Ice

80's Film Skin Pack
-Cheerleader Cassie Cage
-Neon Ninja Takeda
-Drug Lord Kano

Klassic Skin Pack 4
-MKvsDC Scorpion
-Deception Kenshi
-Shaolin Monks Reptile

Pure Evil Skin Pack
-Baroness D'Vorah
-Dark Monk Quan Chi
-King of The Dead Shinnok

DLC Fighter Skin Pack
-Edenian Ambassador Tanya
-Mercenary Tremor
-Master Bo' Rai Cho

Well, haven't updated Lego Brawl for All, but decided to get back into fan ideas for Mortal Kombat X. Taking inspiration from the recent Kombat Pack 2 trailers, decided to do a Kombat Pack 3 one, because, why not?

This one, i decided to include two klassic fighters, ONE guest fighter (Two is kinda overdoing it, was fine with it in KP1, but KP2, eh... But still can't wait to play as Leatherface and Alien!) and a new original character. Said fighters, Michael Myers from the "Halloween" films (Just saying, want my Jason/Leatherface Vs. Michael fight), Nitara from "Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance" (Who i picture NOT a vampire in this timeline, but something close. I also find her underrated), my original character Darrell Hodder (Who you can say is a expy of WWE wrestler Bray Wyatt, but he's also like the Darkness from ... well, "The Darkness" if it took human form, a rival of Kotal Khan if you will.) and lastly, returning from his ambiguous fate in MK2011, Noob Saibot, (Who... well, let's just say being thrown into that Soulnato did some interesting things to him).

The skin pack ideas were also fun to come up with as i wanted to do one based off of old 80's film genre's (Like high school comedies, horror, ninja and crime films from that time.), the Pure Evil one, kinda picture being inspired by stuff like Nazi's, Rasputin, crazy rulers from medival times who can control the dead, etc. There's another Klassic Pack (I assume there's gonna be at least one for Kombat Pack 2 with Bo' Rai Cho) and a DLC pack for the DLC fighters actually from Mortal Kombat.

I will do another Kombat Pack 3 trailer, one like the KP2 Gameplay one, with a added bonus or so, you'll see. (Tee-Hee)

E

Eldriken

I was tempted to close this because it's clearly a massive fucking clickbait. Don't do stuff like that. The title's been changed for the time being. You can change it to something more suitable, but don't make it anything like its initial title.