What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Art Lean

Noob
What if they add Reiko and Nitara but are considered guests from the movie?
I'm fine with anything fresh and interesting that's purely MK. If it's movie-content, even better, I like the movies and shows being recognised in the games (even Defenders of the Realm and Conquest have had elements that subsequently made it into the games' canon); makes the franchise feel more unified and rewarding as a fan.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
or what if the next game is Mortal Kombat: The Movie: The Game!!!! Digitized actors from the movie with mk1-mk3 style game play! I'm hype just thinking about it

Art Lean

Noob
or what if the next game is Mortal Kombat: The Movie: The Game!!!! Digitized actors from the movie with mk1-mk3 style game play! I'm hype just thinking about it
I'd love it! Would never happen haha, but that'd be fantastic. I still live in hope that may one day some Conquest characters might appear in an MK game... it's been 23 years and all we've truly had so far is the canonisation of their Lin Kuei logo, as well as the Kreeyans referenced in the MKX comic (briefly), sigh... that said, that's now been decanonised, so it's just the logo I guess. Even Defenders of the Realm seems to have a stronger legacy with I believe being the origin of Zaterra being named and obviously Nightwolf's loyal pup Kiva Kiba. Mind you, I think Conquest's influence could still be felt even in indirect manners; the Kytinn seem definitely influenced by the Kreeyans and the episode Unholy Alliance in which Shang and Quan Chi team up was surely an inspiration to Deadly Alliance.

Siro, Taja and Vorpax for KP3! And MKC skin pack for Kung Lao, Noob Saibot and especially SHAO KAHN! I can but dream :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pizza

Thrill Kill
2021 minus 22 is 1999

Turn that upside down and drop the 1, you get 666

666 is associated with the devil, hell, fire.

Fire is red

Ermac Konfirmed
Woah there... for a moment I thought you were gonna say 1999 is a reference to MK Gold, then Sektor and Cyrax are konfirmed

Benlo

PrayforSareena
We'll get a Cole Young skin for Liu Kang, or something like that...

I'm not expecting anything.

craftycheese

They did for the Street Fighter movie on the Saturn, no reason they can't do it for Mortal Kombat.
I have it, which is why I jokingly brought it up. I've always loved how absurd that while idea is.

Let's hope if they do it, they go the console route. The arcade version was pretty bad, which is why the console versions were taken over by capcom and is basically normal sf2

I'd love it! Would never happen haha, but that'd be fantastic. I still live in hope that may one day some Conquest characters might appear in an MK game... it's been 23 years and all we've truly had so far is the canonisation of their Lin Kuei logo, as well as the Kreeyans referenced in the MKX comic (briefly), sigh... that said, that's now been decanonised, so it's just the logo I guess. Even Defenders of the Realm seems to have a stronger legacy with I believe being the origin of Zaterra being named and obviously Nightwolf's loyal pup Kiva Kiba. Mind you, I think Conquest's influence could still be felt even in indirect manners; the Kytinn seem definitely influenced by the Kreeyans and the episode Unholy Alliance in which Shang and Quan Chi team up was surely an inspiration to Deadly Alliance.

Siro, Taja and Vorpax for KP3! And MKC skin pack for Kung Lao, Noob Saibot and especially SHAO KAHN! I can but dream :rolleyes:

View attachment 18148
Klassic Shao Kahn Kostume pack would be great. Plus all 3 of Quan Chi's girls in one character, each a different playstyle like tri-borg would be great

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I didn't assume he mean't nrs marvel game. He just said new marvel. As much as I like nrs if they got ahold of the marvel IP I would be pretty upset actually...ya infinite was obviously a fumble but I still have hope for the series. If marvel vs was dead and the next injustice was dc v marvel I would not rejoice at all. NRS games are like the fast food of the fgc...and while I do enjoy fast food pls keep it away from my sushii(marvel).
LOL...really?

Um ya bro. I like NRS but lets be honest shit is mcdonalds of the fgc. Look at mk11 with the amount of production value but has overheads whiffing on crouching opponents for over a year. Don't act silly bro lol...I like mk11 a lot but pls keep nrs away from marvel.
Yeah, I'm so caught up in how much I love MK for the characters and lore, that I forget how much better other fighting games are when I play them. When I lose on SF or Tekken it feels fair. In MK I can lose to somebody who knows how to spam 3 moves.

craftycheese

Um ya bro. I like NRS but lets be honest shit is mcdonalds of the fgc. Look at mk11 with the amount of production value but has overheads whiffing on crouching opponents for over a year. Don't act silly bro lol...I like mk11 a lot but pls keep nrs away from marvel.
I mean, McDonald's is one of the top fast food places, if not the top, so I don't get the comparison. Maybe a better thing to have said would be "...shit is the mcdonalds wifi of the fgc."