What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
How they handle DLC for this game kills any hype. Everything has been so limited in terms of info and the duration between has been ridiculous. I understand covid comes into play but at least communicate more.
From our perspective yeah, but so many times the dlc they plan gets cancelled. Fujin in MK9, Joker in MKX, Fighter Pack Zero in Inj2. They probably don't want to overpromise on something that isn't set in stone yet.

Rain’s VA on Instagram said he wish he could share what he’s working on when someone said MK11 story expansion. It doesn’t mean anything, except that he didn’t deny it was for MK.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Next game please.
The fact that Mileena and Kitana got absolutely no story together for two games now, with all the strides NRS has made with facial capture, voice acting and story modes. It’s a fucking crime. They have the most compelling relationship in EVERYTHING BESIDES THE ACTUAL STORY MODES. Lol. NRS always dropping the ball on the easy stuff.

WA-Finest

>>WILL SLIDE IN NEUTRAL<<
More moves would be cool but I think I'd rather just see a steady flow of new characters like most other fighting games are doing. Both would be sick but if we only get one there's a lot of characters I would still like to see in MK11

New moves would be great, but for so many characters, are we talking just one more customizable move? It would have to be 2-3 or 1 but then plus some added animations for longer strings, different and new combos, perhaps another throw added.

I do welcome it, like give me Baraka’s blade spin, Sub Zero’s ground ice and clone and I’ll be back to playing them for sure. Some characters lack serious depth so this would be a change in right direction. If it’s the only addition then that might last for a few weeks and then to be played in a few months again.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
It won't happen but I'd love my boy Reptile to turn up in MK11. The game is beautiful and they could do wonders with him. They need to keep his body human in shape though, just gave him scaly skin if need be. Also give him a good take on a ninja outfit (like they have with every ninja in MK11) and make it green ffs, none of this bone armour shit. And don't make him walk like a feral crab that has an IQ of 10. Make him have his classic pose with the right arm up as he stands idle, make him look fucking awesome again.

Art Lean

Noob
It won't happen but I'd love my boy Reptile to turn up in MK11. The game is beautiful and they could do wonders with him. They need to keep his body human in shape though, just gave him scaly skin if need be. Also give him a good take on a ninja outfit (like they have with every ninja in MK11) and make it green ffs, none of this bone armour shit. And don't make him walk like a feral crab that has an IQ of 10. Make him have his classic pose with the right arm up as he stands idle, make him look fucking awesome again.
Absolutely to all the above. The new Scorpion KL skin is such a cocktease of perfection....

Slymind

Noob
Where is this from?(talking about Edwards' bit)

IIRC MK11 is still cracking top 15 on sales till last months NPD reports, which is actually very good considering it's a early 2019 game, and a fighting game nontheless.

I would be hype for new moves, but i would like to see some of the current ones tweaked as well.

mattteo

Noob
They won't add Reptile. There is no space for all 3 him, Ermac and Smoke.
Can't add just Smoke and Reptile or Ermac and Reptile. If they add any ninja, it's going to be Smoke. And the Rain "Queen fatality" would still look dumb if just Smoke makes it.

Nor room for all 3 cause Havik is a given ("needstoberemoved" was datamined). If there's 5 or 6 spaces left and Havik is 1, then 3 of the others are not ninjas.

No real leak has talked ANYTHING about Reptile. It's only tweets. In MKX we had plenty tweets of Jade. She never came.

This started from all those lies from waddies. There is talk of 4 or 5 other characters besides Havik, who are different, not pallette swaps: Daegon (either playable or just Boss), Takeda, Shinnok-Taven combo, Quan Chi and 1 of Sareena/Reiko/Smoke, depending on leaks. Maybe even 1 guest.

No no, you're supposed to focus on the cars! Family cars, two of them, most likely made in Asia, one has red lights... who's in a family with two ninja dads and has red lightsabers, Takeda confirmed!

Last edited:

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Plus the two 'hidden letters' that aren't lit up. That means that two characters are about to get shadow dropped. Sektor and Cyrax confirmed.

There we have it bois, we've cracked it.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
More moves would be cool but I think I'd rather just see a steady flow of new characters like most other fighting games are doing. Both would be sick but if we only get one there's a lot of characters I would still like to see in MK11
With all due respect, fuck new characters. Let's finish the ones already in the game. New moves, new combo routes, less restrictions on move slots, game mechanics that make sense....that's what I would want.

I don't see any of this happening, though. It just seems like far too much work for a company that normally has a new release about to drop. We will have an announcement for the next game soon and everyone will forget about MK11.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
Datamined mobile leak (Murdoink and Sailance on Twitter, MK Mobile was revealed)

The MK mobile Reptile brutality cards that possibly spoil Reptile in MK11

Does this give you REPTILE fans hope?

I am personally hoping for QuanChi and Ermac

eta - video

Last edited:

ErmacMKX

Noob
So is it confirmed that we are at least getting something or is everything speculation? Haven't been paying attention the past couple months. I don't see how they leave the character screen with 5 obvious empty slots but with covid you never know how it changes things.

Please let either Ermac, Sector, Smoke or Takeda make the roster.