What's new

Kombat Pack 3, 4 and 5 Leak From the Guy That Leaked Aftermath

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Actually, with the game moving to PS5/XSX I can see this happening. That would be pretty awesome.

Not saying the content will necessarily be exactly like this guy states but I can easily see it go up to KP5.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Man I hope so. I was figuring this was the last batch of characters. Whether or not these specific details are true do you think there will be more content after this batch? Or are they going to move on?

Art Lean

Noob
I'm up for a lot of that, true or not, though I do not want Ripley in it (and I am an absolutely MASSIVE fan of the original Alien trilogy). Smoke, Sareena, Ashrah, two movie packs, more classic skins, more classic arenas (wish they had MK9-style remix soundtracks though), I'd retire from Mortal Kombating right now with all of that.

Who the hell is The Comedian? :confused:

I'm taking most of that with a massive grain of salt though, chopping it with my debit card on my toilet seat and snorting it right up my nose... but I would love a lot of it.

The Annihilation pack sounds weirdly particularly fun but I don't for a second believe that'd ever happen... and Tyrone Wiggins was fucking awful in delivering his 2 voice lines for Rain, he sounded like a cocky 6 year old doing a grown up's voice. God his costume was fucking shit too. I'd pay good money for Musetta Vander and her scene chewing voice acting though! If given the choice however, I'd prefer a Conquest pack for Shao Kahn, Rayden, Kung Lao and either Shang or Noob Saibot (loved that oil ninja look).

A Tagawa announcer pack should have been out since the release of the character. But that's beside the point!

Last edited:

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Beyond good = fake. Dying to see Ermac but i guess that design gonna be wasted badly.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I mean, after the excellent reception Rain and Mileena had, I think it's possible they could eventually add those requested characters like Smoke and Reptile/Ermac. I wouldn't write anything off at this point.

But yeah, so far this leak doesn't have anything better than "trust me I work at NRS"

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
too good to be true .... so, is nothing but just another daily fake leak coming from 4chan , the most "trusthworthy" source place on all internet, hehe ...... :p :cool:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This is fake as shit but Ripley would be so fucking hype dude

Busting out that big mech thing from the end of Aliens as a fatal? Lets go

Art Lean

Noob
This is fake as shit but Ripley would be so fucking hype dude

Busting out that big mech thing from the end of Aliens as a fatal? Lets go
My favourite Ripley is PTSD "I'm telling you I wanna die!" Alien3 Ripley. A truly broken woman who's lost everything she loves and doesn't care anymore. I'm a nihilistic bastard and Alien3 (in its Assembly Cut preferably) is one of the most delightfully dark blockbuster movies of (semi) modern times for me. Aliens is an incredible sequel, but find it elevated but the absolute smack in the face that is Alien3. Because that tends to be real life.

The perfect trilogy of the discovery of horror, facing one's fear, then coming to terms with the horrific reality of losing everything and realising there is no karma, there are no rewards, sometimes life is just a massive kick in the teeth that you have to make the best of. A perfect trilogy of someone's life being destroyed by events out of their control.

Alien + Aliens = a fantastic horror film followed by an incredible action film.

Alien + Aliens + Alien3 = classic nihilistic tragedy in a play of three glorious acts that's turned into a monstrously gothic descent into hell.

I hold that trilogy to very high esteem and really really don't want her to just be a fighting game character.

I didn't like the alien being in MKX either; I love it as a monstrous creation of psychosexual horror from the depths of HR Giger's depraved nightmares, a biomechanical fusion of sex organs and primordial human fears personified into a surreal demon of parasitic rapist terror. I don't like it being just Tarkatan cosplay from outer space. For the same reason, I don't want Ripley going from a tortured soul whose every joy in life was eradicated, every loved one was killed horrifically, whose very soul is empty and broken... becomes a round-housing, upper-cutting, action star who fights ninjas with a power loader. :(

But maybe I just overthink the atmosphere of the Alien trilogy... however for me, it's something very special.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I can hardly believe that three more Kombat Packs are coming, but I'd love for it to be true! We still have not heard a peep about those new MK movie-themed voice overs, so....this may have some credence to it, but I don't fully believe it, mostly because the skin packs come with three skins, and not four.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
My favourite Ripley is PTSD "I'm telling you I wanna die!" Alien3 Ripley. A truly broken woman who's lost everything she loves and doesn't care anymore. I'm a nihilistic bastard and Alien3 (in its Assembly Cut preferably) is one of the most delightfully dark blockbuster movies of (semi) modern times for me. Aliens is an incredible sequel, but find it elevated but the absolute smack in the face that is Alien3. Because that tends to be real life.

The perfect trilogy of the discovery of horror, facing one's fear, then coming to terms with the horrific reality of losing everything and realising there is no karma, there are no rewards, sometimes life is just a massive kick in the teeth that you have to make the best of. A perfect trilogy of someone's life being destroyed by events out of their control.

Alien + Aliens + Alien3 = classic nihilistic tragedy in a play of three glorious acts that's turned into a monstrously gothic descent into hell.

I hold that trilogy to very high esteem and really really don't want her to just be a fighting game character.

I didn't like the alien being in MKX either; I love it as a monstrous creation of psychosexual horror from the depths of HR Giger's depraved nightmares, a biomechanical fusion of sex organs and primordial human fears personified into a surreal demon of parasitic rapist terror. I don't like it being just Tarkatan cosplay from outer space. For the same reason, I don't want Ripley going from a tortured soul whose every joy in life was eradicated, every loved one was killed horrifically, whose very soul is empty and broken... becomes a round-housing, upper-cutting, action star who fights ninjas with a power loader. :(

But maybe I just overthink the atmosphere of the Alien trilogy... however for me, it's something very special.
That’s fair, I think a lot of people think the same way with Rambo and how he is in the first film. I also kind of felt that way with Leatherface since he’s based on real life mentally ill and disabled people and it felt weird seeing him get murdered with that in mind.

DeftMonk

Noob

Would be a shame to have alien in x and ripley in 11 tho...

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Ya know, I'm sure a lot of this is actually real, but a lot is going to be changed over time to make it seem fake.

Reptile, Ashrah, Sareena and Havik sound amazing! Quan Chi, Smoke, Takeda, Ermac make it even sweeter.

Ooh! A Movie skin pack for both movies?
Long Hair Lambert Raiden, Non-Ronda Sonya, Black Hair Sindel, Bald Jax and Rain in a ninja costume I'd kinda like to see in MK11?
Klassic Kabal, Sindel, Rain and Shang Tsung?
Ooh Shao, Sheeva and Fujin get DLC skins (Yet not Kollector)

The Wastelands, Living Forest, Warrior Shrine, The Pit and The Wu Shi Academy?!

WOWWOWOWWOW....Too bad it's not true. By the way Robin Shou isn't in that voice leak.