What's new

Kombat Pack 2 possible and predictions?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
if Ash is still in , so :

1. Fujin
  2. Sheeva
  3. Ash
+ 3 MK characters (I don't believe that NRS will put more than 4 guests in this game) that can be anyone at this point, except for Mileena, she will not be in this game, not a chance, never !

if Ash is out, the same as told above, just replacing him, with another guest (the 4th one, along with T-800, Joker and Spawn); I would love to see Pinhead, but probably they will put someone predictable, like Mike Myers, Pennywise or that Doom dude, hehe

If there are 6 characters in KP2, beside the obvious Fujin, Sheeva, Ash, I think there will be at least one more guest, and if it leaves us with 2 more MK kharacters then Awesome! Have no idea who though. Since they already have kharacter models for Cyrax, Sektor, and Shinnok in the game they could put in Shinnok and one of the robots. I would personally take Shinnok if they reworked his gameplay a bit not to be a Shang Tsung clone or a necromancer like Quan, but like Cetrion (seeing that throughout the game he is being referred to as her opposite) have his moves reflect his elder god of darkness and death status.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Ash
Sheeva
Fujin
Michael Myers (Halloween sequel out next year)
Cheetah (DC/WW 1984 out next year)
Tekunin (TMNT style/Cyrax/Sektor/Hydro)

Ash
Sheeva
Fujin
Michael Myers (Halloween sequel out next year)
Cheetah (DC/WW 1984 out next year)
Tekunin (TMNT style/Cyrax/Sektor/Hydro)
By Tekunin TMNT style you mean Triborg ???? The MKX DLC? Where it is actually TMNT who were Triborg style.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Fujin
Sheeva
Ash

Because they're already known. I believe we'll get one other guest character as well as Ash, but honestly I'm clueless as to who it could be.

Guest Character #2
Havik
Mileena

inb4 'dude give up with Mileena'. Listen, I like Mileena but I actually don't care if she ever makes it in. She's nowhere near the top 10 of my favourite characters - in fact I would rather so many more characters get this spot. But nobody can deny the demand for Mileena has been loud, even if it may be a loud minority. What better way to tempt people into the KP2 (by then the player count will have dropped even further) than by bringing Mileena back. She is undoubtedly popular and at that point they'd be focused on upping the player count again and getting maximum dollar. I just think that business wise it makes sense. Though personally I'd choose Rain over her out of the two 'demanded' characters. I'd like another male ninja and he hasn't been in since MK9

Last edited:

kantboy-2

Ripper
By Tekunin TMNT style you mean Triborg ???? The MKX DLC? Where it is actually TMNT who were Triborg style.
I mean the 'Tekunin' or 'Cyber Lin-Kuei'; 3 different characters in the same slot.

The TMNT all had different voices, intros and abilities.

Triborg is the same character with different fighting styles.