What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Konfirmed for March 1st; Preorder For PSN & XBL Now

Tim Static

Adminerator
Preorders going up today for Kombat Pack 2 konfirm that the DLC pack will be available on both PSN & XBL on March 1st, along with MKXL. After Sunday's Kombat Kast with no information for the release of 'FourBorg', it was clear this was how the KP2 would be released. But today's Preorder information konfirmed it.

To preorder for PS4 on PSN, click HERE ** To preorder for Xbone One on XBL, click HERE

FB_IMG_1453834304898.jpg

Free with Preorder of KP2 or MKXL, the Cosplay Pack:
FB_IMG_1453862651666.jpg

Thanks to The Kombat Tether, XBL's Major Nelson & Mr. John Smith on FB.

Attachments

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Wait Leatherface is the second to be released? That means he's gonna be the broken character. :eek:

Reactions: JDM

Tim Static

Adminerator
Can't express how sad that makes me...
Well last time they released them about a month apart over the summer. They announced KP2 in September, and people go upset they said 2016. I mean, they could have done 1 per week starting today w/ Fourborg to the week before XL drops, but it would just be easier to drop them all at once. Im sure we'll still get Kombat Kast's for each, or maybe 2 at a time....I hope. But either way, can't wait to play Robo Smoke again. :coffee:

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Well last time they released them about a month apart over the summer. They announced KP2 in September, and people go upset they said 2016. I mean, they could have done 1 per week starting today w/ Fourborg to the week before XL drops, but it would just be easier to drop them all at once. Im sure we'll still get Kombat Kast's for each, or maybe 2 at a time....I hope. But either way, can't wait to play Robo Smoke again. :coffee:
7 new characters at once...it's gonna be overwhelming.

Pre-order not live on psn EU.

Either that or i'm more drunk than I should be with work tomorrow.

(Edited out tipsy spelling)

Damn, I was expecting to buy the XL Pack today, because I wanted to download the old DLCs (I don't have any MKX DLC), but they are not selling the XL Pack yet :(

Does anyone know anything about the Cosplay skins? On Playstation Store it says that if you Pre-Order the KP2 or MKX XL you get a Scorpion Theme, but what about the Cosplay Pack?