What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Konfirmed for March 1st; Preorder For PSN & XBL Now

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Actually that will never happen because if I don't buy those two stupid characters for my console why on earth would I even play someone using those two characters lol. Those two characters are so stupid anyone playing them will never get the privilege of playing against me. Btw, don't be surprised if many players decline you once you choose Leatherface or Bo Rai Cho at the select screen. lol
Your logic makes no sense. Do you quit a game every time someone picks a character you don't like? If someone picks leatherface or Bo, you're gonna quit and chicken out?

Folks pick characters I hate fighting against all the time but I learn the match and stick it out holding my ground. That's how you level up and become better as a player, but I guess that's not the type of person you are; you like the easy road.

:rolleyes:

MK FIGHTER

Knife Fight
Your logic makes no sense. Do you quit a game every time someone picks a character you don't like? If someone picks leatherface or Bo, you're gonna quit and chicken out?

Folks pick characters I hate fighting against all the time but I learn the match and stick it out holding my ground. That's how you level up and become better as a player, but I guess that's not the type of person you are; you like the easy road.

:rolleyes:
Truth is I won't play those characters not just because I won't own them on my console, but because I find those characters so dumb and out of place in the game that playing against hem would take the coolness out of MKX. There is a certain level of fictional seriousness to the game and its characters that having a character that is fat, farts, burps, and throwsup because he's drunk and another who's a dirty, sloppy meat butcher with a chainsaw is just too stupid for me to escape into MKX world when I play.

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
To be honest I don't care if I'm the only one but I now I won't be the only one. I guess I won't be playing with you lol. Poor baby :(
Sounds like you just are afraid of LF. I don't blame you, he isn't for the feint of heart... those overheads can be scary :eek:

Wait, you mean MKXL is getting released without the balance updates? That's impossible.
That's not what he said.
When any patch is released it builds on the sum of all the patches so that if you buy the game brand new you don't have to download 15 patches. If you already have a patched game your download will start at 90% or something.

can someone clear up my confusion please, on my playstation screen its said kp2 preorder will b able to be downloaded in 5 hours, but that doesnt mean i can play the new characters yet right?

can someone clear up my confusion please, on my playstation screen its said kp2 preorder will b able to be downloaded in 5 hours, but that doesnt mean i can play the new characters yet right?
If you can play the new characters right away, that would be nice, but I don't think it'll be the case. They will likely have a timer for March 1st.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Actually that will never happen because if I don't buy those two stupid characters for my console why on earth would I even play someone using those two characters lol. Those two characters are so stupid anyone playing them will never get the privilege of playing against me. Btw, don't be surprised if many players decline you once you choose Leatherface or Bo Rai Cho at the select screen. lol
some users scare me with their posts, i genuinely think they don't know what they are typing!

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
umm guys , i just got the update for MKX, its downloading now!

So MOFO hype..

is this the XL or DLC update

M2Dave

Zoning Master
You should already be able to download the full game or the KP2 but not play until midnight. If you are on the PSN, log in here. Click on "Download List". Find KP2 and click on "Download to your PS4".

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
A friend was steaming XL earlier and I was like wtf?!

He was doing some stuff with leatherface who's already broken. That fool has an armored attack...... M E T E R L E S S :eek:

I'd love to test the new characters but my area has an internet outage. Just my fucking luck. The download was almost done in 20 minutes :mad::(

Reeky Jones

XBL: Reeky Jones PSN: Reeky_Jones
I was checking out the new Kombat Kard stuff and wow Triborg fans will be happy. Each variation including CSZ get their own background. Still waiting for the pit to install.
Also, only 3 more hours until KP2 characters are unlocked. #Hyped