What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Konfirmed for March 1st; Preorder For PSN & XBL Now

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
It's better this way, one character the first week of march, and the others gradually coming after.
If all of them arrived together, we would get less balance patches.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
I will join the company,why March?I am afraid the SF5 release will be a disaster for the game.But I am afraid the complete edition is worse........complete means "the end" no more patches no more attention from NRS,the same way it happened with MK9.
I may be wrong but.......

Do we really know it's konfirmed for March 1st? Both the pre-orders say expected March 1. I can't find anything about anyone at NRS konfirming that KP2 is March 1st only MKXL. Maybe I'm missing something.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Holy crap. Nooooooo what if we only get the first character on March 1 and the rest will come out weeks after??????????

Nooooooooooooooooooooo
this is what i thinks going to happen.
haven't seen it konfirmed anywhere its all 4 at once.

KP2 also has same wording as it had in KP1 in the store description and we obviously didnt get those 4 all at once

Kokoko

Somehow
They will release all new characters only with their new improved netcode. It's a main reason of delay. Stop this whine, we'll get KP2 very soon.

E

Eldriken

It would be astronomically stupid of NRS to release the new characters one by one starting March 1st. People who buy MKXL would be SUPER pissed if they bought a game that was advertised as having ALL the characters and then having to wait until they're available.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
this is what i thinks going to happen.
haven't seen it konfirmed anywhere its all 4 at once.

KP2 also has same wording as it had in KP1 in the store description and we obviously didnt get those 4 all at once
It be all at once

Stop fearing the worst :p