What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Konfirmed for March 1st; Preorder For PSN & XBL Now

No problem with them all being dropped at once. Also no problem with them waiting until March first to do it; theoretically that should mean they have more time to figure out busted stuff, iron out bugs, etc.

LBSH, they're going to allow the time to do all that, and then not do any of that.

I just really wish there wasn't so much time between the Robot kombat kast and the release. Too much time for hype to die down. Hopefully I'll still care come March 1st after being 2 weeks into SFV.

So I just pre-ordered Kombat Pack 2 and then checkout out the description on XL and it look's like KP2 does not include the Medieval Pack or The Pit? That seems messed up?

So I just pre-ordered Kombat Pack 2 and then checkout out the description on XL and it look's like KP2 does not include the Medieval Pack or The Pit? That seems messed up?
The Pit will be included for free on March, so you just have to wait now.

Can you tell me if is possible to download Goro and the old Skins Packs now if you Pre-Order the KP2?

Tim Static

Adminerator

Can you tell me if is possible to download Goro and the old Skins Packs now if you Pre-Order the KP2?
I preordered the KP2 but i already own all that stuff, so unless you don't already own it, there is no way to tell. fyi

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Huuuuuuuuge mistake waiting for March and allowing people to invest their time in street fight 5.

I hoped they would release a character a week to keep people's attention on mkx
I agree with this. Should have released one a week to keep attention on MKX up until the SFV release. Dropping all "after" SFV is pretty stupid imo. Obviously people like us on this site will buy Day 1, but they are almost surely missing out on sales from people who will buy SFV and say "nah I don't need the pack anymore because I have Street Fighter now". Bad move imo.

ScorpXL

Goro?
I preordered the KP2 but i already own all that stuff, so unless you don't already own it, there is no way to tell. fyi

You can already download the cosplay pack that comes with the kp 2 preorder, but you can't use it yet, because it hasn't been officially released. So maybe this means anyone that hasn't already downloaded goro/old skin packs, but preordered kp 2 can download them now since they're already available.

Tim Static

Adminerator
You can already download the cosplay pack that comes with the kp 2 preorder, but you can't use it yet, because it hasn't been officially released. So maybe this means anyone that hasn't already downloaded goro/old skin packs, but preordered kp 2 can download them now since they're already available.
The Cosplay pack is free w/ the digital preorder too? I really didn't want that, like ever, at all. lol

Slymind

Noob
Expected, after the XL info, although i would prefer them to be released by turns, the way the handled KP1 was cool because each character brought a patch and people would get excited no only for the characters but for the patches.

Oh well, im on PC, so i wasn't invited to party anyway.