What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
its fake ...but only in mad max situation
cmon its impossible to put Mad Max in mk or in any fighting game dude only drives a beast V8
i hope they put Snake plissken
but i would flip till coma if they Really put mel gibson ....Rambo ,Robocop , Mad Max in the same game ....is this heaven ? is the World coming to an End ?

well like before with Rambo leak
i hope we got Mad Max even thinking its impossible in soo many ways

Rambo ...main
Mad Max ....second pick
Robocop...third pick

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
NRS isn’t THAT dumb to hire Mel Gibson. An anti Semitic racist isn’t really good press. Tom Hardy on the other hand, would be dope

Still isn’t Ash. The only other 80s action character I’ll take is any Kurt Russell character

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
If Snake gets in MK (he should), I would bet my kidneys he gets a Captain Ron inspired skin
Can we please stop acting like Snake Plissken isn't a C tier action hero. We got Arnold and Stallone, 80's royalty. Robocop, yeah okay I guess. Ash, alright that's pushing it. Robocop was already scraping the bottom of the barrel. Snake is fingering the dirt underneath it.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Can we please stop acting like Snake Plissken isn't a C tier action hero. We got Arnold and Stallone, 80's royalty. Robocop, yeah okay I guess. Ash, alright that's pushing it. Robocop was already scraping the bottom of the barrel. Snake is fingering the dirt underneath it.
Ironically I think Robo and Ash fit MK more than Terminator and Rambo, purely because the violence. Still love Arnold and Sly tho

And idk I think Snake is probably just as relevant in 2020 as Spawn is. But I also just keep up with 80s cult cinema more so I’m biased

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
80's ...
NRS has only

Bruce Willis Johnn Mcclane
chuck Norris Bradock
kury russel Snake plissken or jack burton
harrison ford indiana jones
Vam Damme Frank Dux
Mel Gibson Mad Max or martin riggs ?
Bruce campbell but...... hope its not (evil) dead ?

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
Yeah there probably aren't too many people who really care about Snake Plissken as a character, but if there's any drive to make him the next guest, it's mostly around love for Kurt Russell himself. I think it's fair to say he has at least as much 80s and 90s pop culture cachet as Arnold and Stallone, only more across all his roles rather than 1-2 signature ones. Plissken isn't all that iconic a character, but comes to mind because he's the best fit for an MK game. My guess tho is that if NRS is even considering him (who knows?), they won't bother unless they can get Russell himself to do the voice acting.

Also--just imo, but I don't see how Robocop is bottom of the barrel. The first two movies (only ones worth watching) are dark, violent, absolute cult classics. The character had a pretty big impact on pop culture and is super nostalgic. We can argue about how well a clunky, slow, gun-slinging cyborg fits in a FG (I think his design is fine, but I get why a lot of people don't), but he definitely fits thematically as a guest.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Yeah there probably aren't too many people who really care about Snake Plissken as a character, but if there's any drive to make him the next guest, it's mostly around love for Kurt Russell himself. I think it's fair to say he has at least as much 80s and 90s pop culture cachet as Arnold and Stallone, only more across all his roles rather than 1-2 signature ones. Plissken isn't all that iconic a character, but comes to mind because he's the best fit for an MK game. My guess tho is that if NRS is even considering him (who knows?), they won't bother unless they can get Russell himself to do the voice acting.

Also--just imo, but I don't see how Robocop is bottom of the barrel. The first two movies (only ones worth watching) are dark, violent, absolute cult classics. The character had a pretty big impact on pop culture and is super nostalgic. We can argue about how well a clunky, slow, gun-slinging cyborg fits in a FG (I think his design is fine, but I get why a lot of people don't), but he definitely fits thematically as a guest.
Who the fuck is Snook Pisskan?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
How? What is he doing that no other character can do? I love that game too, but he's got nothing to bring to mk11
agreed .... maybe for the next game, in MK12 ..... for now, we already have Rambo, so, no need for Mad Max anyway in MK 11 ...... if we gonna have another guest in future KP3, better be some more interesting choices than Mad Max, hehe :p