What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
She's definitely got that 45 year old Asian mother-in-law haircut.

Generally, (and in my opinion) characters' default costumes usually aren't their best in this game, so I'm expecting her alternates to be much improved, and have different/better hair. Also crossing my fingers that "future" Mileena has the MKX lips.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Someone wrote this in my YT comments, just thought it was interesting. Said it came from an insider, and that they were right about Rambo, Mileena and Rain.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Someone wrote this in my YT comments, just thought it was interesting. Said it came from an insider, and that they were right about Rambo, Mileena and Rain.

View attachment 17576
seems like troll gossip ..... cannot see Jason and Freddy coming back , they don't have the appeal to be used as DLC again in this game .... they are not fan favorites characters as Rain, hehe ;)

Michael Myers is a boring choice to pick, he is basically a Jason Voorhes with a knife, hehe ..... Pennywise is a interesting choice, but, his hype kinda died , he was a hot stuff in the beggining of the MK11 speculation, not anymore

so, I stiil think that the remaning 5 characters will be 3 males MK characters, 1 female MK character , and 1 guest ...... or maybe 4 male MK characters and 1 female guest , if the Harley Quinn or Xena rumour has some chance to be true in the end, hehe ...... :p

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
NRS honestly should make an all guest Kombat Pack. I am not a huge fan of guests (aside from every single one they did for MKX), but a Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michaels Myers and Pennywise DLC pack would sell like crazy, whether hardcore fans want them or not. Considering I'm not spending another dime on MK11 unless my fantasy gameplay changes happen, it doesn't matter to me either way.

All these games don't just keep releasing guests as DLC because they lose money on them, keep that in mind.

I never really understood the fuss about guests. People forget that there's always been a huge market for crossovers before guest characters were even a thing in video games.

People grew up watching these old characters in the past and I'm sure would love to see them in a video game in some capacity. Problem is, there's hardly a market in the gaming industry that wants to invest in these licenses and most of the time they pick sketchy developers that don't do them justice. That's why illfonic's F13th and the Predator game are in the horrible shape they are today. The only old movie based games I can think of that turned out to be successful hits were Goldeneye 64, Rockstar's The Warriors and the 2009 Ghostbusters game, but it's been years since then.

And it's not like we're going to see an all slasher/action hero crossover game that mirrors something like the Terrordrome game anytime soon, because the licenses for each of those characters would be so dam expensive.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I never really understood the fuss about guests. People forget that there's always been a huge market for crossovers before guest characters were even a thing in video games.

People grew up watching these old characters in the past and I'm sure would love to see them in a video game in some capacity. Problem is, there's hardly a market in the gaming industry that wants to invest in these licenses and most of the time they pick sketchy developers that don't do them justice. That's why illfonic's F13th and the Predator game are in the horrible shape they are today. The only old movie based games I can think of that turned out to be successful hits were Goldeneye 64, Rockstar's The Warriors and the 2009 Ghostbusters game, but it's been years since then.

And it's not like we're going to see an all slasher/action hero crossover game that mirrors something like the Terrordrome game anytime soon, because the licenses for each of those characters would be so dam expensive.
it's because some childish ultra radical purists so called mk fans, just enjoy to play victim with ...... hehe ! :p

guests characters on MK franchise series bring nothing but only advantages for MK franchise ..... more attention , more propaganda , more new players to the franchise, increasing the fanbase, and with consequence, improve more the sales numbers, and with this, helping to guarantee that the developers will keep going and continue to make more MK games in future ..... ;)

so, any person that only know to talk badly and only negativism regarding guests coming to MK games, are not people to be taken serious, they don't know shit what they're talking about, haha ! :D