What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Several posts and several succinct explanations later, and yet the inhabitants of TYM still aren’t grasping my point. Seems like you guys are the only ones arguing semantics since you’re SO obsessed with the distinction between these two words and what little relevance they have to multitude of points that flew over your heads. Bizarre.
No one cares and you sound like an insufferable, condescending douche. Stop mucking up this thread with 10 posts per page trying to massage your own ego, it’s pathetic.

Nice. I'm glad that next generation console owners will be getting these upgrades for free; that's a really fantastic move on the part of Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment.

For Mileena and Rain, I'm very curious if they're present or past characters. And also if there'll be a Story Mode coming to make them canon, or if these will be non-canon representations.

If it's past Mileena, which is what I suspect, she'll be crazy again. My guess would be present Rain since he's still alive as far as we know.

I am disappointed they went with Mileena's klassic mouth. Remember how excited everyone was over the game's facial animation system? They could have done some cool stuff with that if she had lips. Otherwise, she looks great and much more like a clone of Kitana. Her costume is very reminiscinent of her "Tournament" skin from Mortal Kombat XL, which is my fav skin for her.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
For Mileena and Rain, I'm very curious if they're present or past characters. And also if there'll be a Story Mode coming to make them canon, or if these will be non-canon representations.
According to Mileena's bio, she's brought from the past by Kronika and learns what happened to her in the future.

I know it's just some bio in a website that probably nobody visits, but it sounds like some kind of story setup.

According to Mileena's bio, she's brought from the past by Kronika and learns what happened to her in the future.

I know it's just some bio in a website that probably nobody visits, but it sounds like some kind of story setup.
Yeah, I saw that after I posted.

So she'll be immature and back fuck crazy if that's really the case. On one hand, that's cool. On the other, I felt her character was one of the most developed through the Mortal Kombat X comics and Story Mode, and it's a shame that character development will be absent.

One thing I will say is that I hope someone at NRS clarifies that they had always planned to put Mileena in or something, because if the fanbase as a whole gets the impression that throwing a never-ending fit on social media will get them the character they want, it'll set a bad precedent moving forward.
Glad you said this dude happy you aren’t another one of these “EAT SHIT ERRYBODY ITS MELMO BITCH.” People.

All together this looks like an awesome update. Even the skin pack looks good. I've never cared much about Mileena but she's got that "could be sexy if she wasn't so horrible" crazy vibe going and I dig it. Getting Stallone's voice for Rambo takes it over the top for hype!