What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

MCPeePants

Bout it
Definitely Rain, but Havik deconfirmed is like... well. Unless Boon was just talking about that clue in particular? I think he's basically saying no Havik at all, and that sucks. Well at least that means KP3 can still be an unexpected selection of characters.
Stings, for sure. But at least maybe the next game, he'll play a pivotal part with Hotaru.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Definitely Rain, but Havik deconfirmed is like... well. Unless Boon was just talking about that clue in particular? I think he's basically saying no Havik at all, and that sucks. Well at least that means KP3 can still be an unexpected selection of characters.
Tyler suggested otherwise. I think it's less about the Havik being deconfirmed and more about the hint not being directed at him.

Havik is not de-confirmed. I think Boon is really trying to say something with various other tweets like the knees will hurt, the 6 tabs and now two tweets in a row with the number 6. I think he might be just saying the KP is coming with 6 characters. Also there must be some other reason for using Freddy & Rain with hints, which is of course MK9 and released in 2011, as is the 6 degrees song by Cobra Skulls.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I don't feel like Boon would acknowledge a Havik post unless he wasn't in the game. Doesn't really matter if Havik's assist was removed, dlc plans change all the time. Fujin in MK9, Joker in MKX, Fighter Pack 0 Injustice 2 and even recently with Ash it seems. Nothing new if they decided to scrap Havik

MetBart

Noob
Actually at this point Rain is the only fightable NPC from MKX who is non-selectable in MK11 so maybe it is him after all...

On the other hand, we had him as DLC in MK2011 and now he's a part of Shang's moveset and has an assist. So we have 25% of chances of him being in vs not being in, I guess.

When did he deconfirm havik???

EDIT: Hints aside i would STILL put Havik as more likely than Rain. Rain could easily be the red herring. Boon looooooves to tease Rain and then not deliver. He has a history of this. Its the only way he can get it up probably

Last edited:

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
I understand some of you people are impatient on announcements, but damn. Seriously, just wait and see. I’ve been waiting for a virtua fighter announcement for nearly 8 years

I understand some of you people are impatient on announcements, but damn. Seriously, just wait and see. I’ve been waiting for a virtua fighter announcement for nearly 8 years
Oh thats cool, sorry your life sucks. Don't mind me just being excited for the video game i play. fuck me right??

EDIT: Only a dickhead throws himself infront of a hype train. Fuck off VF boy lol

Onryoki

Somebody is sensitive.... it’s quite juvenile to whine and cry about an announcement. Waiting and not whining like a bitch isn’t that hard. I also wait for MK11 announcements, but at least I don’t behave like some DLC malnourished cuck.
If Rain comes back they should own his gayness already, the bish has been in the gaming closet far too long now
The closet every time when Rain doesn’t own his gayness17454

Neat, i didn't read your post. I'm sure its very clever. But I'm not wrong....?? (about you)

EDIT: Get that last word tho boi. Is this a really big day for you?

I refuse to believe it is Rain till it is really confirmed, cause i don’t wanna get disappointed again. I was so sure he was gonna make the main roster on MK11 and he did not (once more).

Btw, if he is dlc again, they better add his MKX design. That was too good for just a NPC.

Onryoki

Neat, i didn't read your post. I'm sure its very clever. But I'm not wrong....?? (about you)

EDIT: Get that last word tho boi. Is this a really big day for you?
After interacting with you I understand now why Seattle has a high suicide rate. Anyway, to make things clear, I’m not jumping in front of any “hype train”. I’m just saying that people need to stop bitching at Ed’s page, starting desperate hashtags and believing/ putting out false leaks. Your behaviour clearly is not that of a 33 year old man. It’s quite astonishing how childish you are.

New theory, given the lyrics of water vapour and teases of fire & ice I’m really starting to think it’s both Smoke and Rain.

The first tweet had the ninja reference and these are the last two missing from the Trilogy over last 2 games.

So what if we get a true klassik pack (KP) with Mileena and maybe even Stryker to round it out. Then the OG movie skins and voices to accompany them make perfect sense.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
New theory, given the lyrics of water vapour and teases of fire & ice I’m really starting to think it’s both Smoke and Rain.

The first tweet had the ninja reference and these are the last two missing from the Trilogy over last 2 games.

So what if we get a true klassik pack (KP) with Mileena and maybe even Stryker to round it out. Then the OG movie skins and voices to accompany them make perfect sense.
I do believe that Smoke will be in that pack, and IF it really is Rain, then it means all the characters that are in Shang's move sets can still make it in.

Also if y'all think it's Cobra...it's a red herring, Boon wouldn't post the picture of the character up lmao. He's a kickboxer and the sixth belt is purple.

smoke420

Noob
One thing i hate ab mk is the trash modifiers. Mainly magic. like why would it be fun to play & screen go dark which i hate soo much...the stage tilts, reverse your buttons, or any other gimmicky garbage. I feel that's how havik would play. Scrubby, & cheap chaos. I don't get why anyone would rather have him than a kenshi, smoke, reptile, mileena, rain, tremor, goro, quan, shinnok..i can go on but I'm glad he's deconfirmed