What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
yeah .... at this point, a lot of stuff Ed is spreading through his Twitter, is just damage control , just red herring marketing strategy ...... he knows, he is aware that MK fanbase know his famous trolls tactics, so, we have to take anything and everything that Mr. Boon says regarding MK franchise, with a bit of grain of salt ..... incredible that people did not learned this so far , lol :p :DOGE
I don't remember Boon ever deconfirming a legit leak.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
If this turns out to be true it'll be the most unexpected twist ever: both Ash and Havik out of the game??

Art Lean

Noob
Woah, ok that's interesting, how long ago was that published and where?

But Movie Shang? We've got that already. Granted some liberties were taken with the shirt and pants colours, and the boots aren't right and there's braids in the hair, but other than that it's literally a movie skin. We've even got it without the jacket. How different could another one be? Give us him as announcer pack instead, I can live without his boot covers!!!!

I'm not remotely interested in Myers and Quinn, but the rest suits me fine!

Art Lean

Noob
And I've just realised how amazing Sheeva's intros with Johnny are going to be with Linden Ashby behind the mic and presumably his likeness on screen! :eek: :)

Art Lean

Noob
Idk, the way she said "Soldier" was pretty rough
The TTS voice on my sat-nav would be a better delivery than Rousey's of "I won't be the one that scars you" against Kabal, so I won't critique all of Wilson's voice acting based upon one line.

Rousey has so many absolute clunkers in her intros which only Dimitri Vegas ever manages to be worse than, that I would honestly be happy with Stephen Hawking's chair redubbing all of her dialogue.

I don't know why people are taking the "leak" with all that random stuff seriously. Is it because of the voices? The leak didn't mention a Sonya voice, and it did mention all kinds of other "movie" characters that don't show up in those voice tracks. Plus, "movie (character)" doesn't mean anything. Did they mean skins from the original MK movie? Voices? New MK movie stuff? Something else entirely? Also, why Sektor and not Cyrax? I think it's just an exceptionally broad wishlist that happened to have some overlap with reality with the movie actor voices.

I really want Ghostface personally, I think he’s such an open canvas for a moveset. Terrordrome did some sick shit with GF, utilizing the fact he could be absolutely anybody to make multiple appear on screen at one time and do MVC style assists.

I’m a die hard Scream fan though, so I’d mainly play him for that alone. If they get the OG voice actor ugh I’d be so thrilled. He’s one of the few guests that would make me a little more calm about ash being canceled
I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned this before but... the second Ghostface in the original movie was in fact... SHAGGY! We getting Shaggy boys

Woah, ok that's interesting, how long ago was that published and where?

But Movie Shang? We've got that already. Granted some liberties were taken with the shirt and pants colours, and the boots aren't right and there's braids in the hair, but other than that it's literally a movie skin. We've even got it without the jacket. How different could another one be? Give us him as announcer pack instead, I can live without his boot covers!!!!

I'm not remotely interested in Myers and Quinn, but the rest suits me fine!
If these are true that’s an awesome final batch! Smoke and sektor were my #1 and 2 in MK9 and Takeda my main in MKX. Kinda bummed if Havik doesnt make it but I’m more than good with these 6.

E

Eldriken

I don't know why people are taking the "leak" with all that random stuff seriously. Is it because of the voices? The leak didn't mention a Sonya voice, and it did mention all kinds of other "movie" characters that don't show up in those voice tracks. Plus, "movie (character)" doesn't mean anything. Did they mean skins from the original MK movie? Voices? New MK movie stuff? Something else entirely? Also, why Sektor and not Cyrax? I think it's just an exceptionally broad wishlist that happened to have some overlap with reality with the movie actor voices.
People are thinking it's legit because the video associated with whatever audio leak (I think that's what it was) got taken down as a copyright strike from WB. People are taking that as confirmation.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
The leak is definitely inaccurate.

Boon non-jokingly deconfirmed Ash. He isn't happening. Boon never deconfirms a character in a serious manner and the character ends up being confirmed.

Havik isn't in the leak, which then makes no sense to remove his assist.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
The leak is definitely inaccurate.

Boon non-jokingly deconfirmed Ash. He isn't happening. Boon never deconfirms a character in a serious manner and the character ends up being confirmed.

Havik isn't in the leak, which then makes no sense to remove his assist.
UNLESS he didn't deconfirm him and was trying to say that the hint was someone else entirely..

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
September 29th is the final skin pack, meaning the end of Aftermath. We'll most likely get a patch and whatever is to come next VERY soon. Hopefully not at the god damn game awards though. The last thing I want to do is wait until December.