What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Just confirmed to NOT be Ermac by Ed himself, so there’s one down

If it’s not Ash.... damn man. Everything is leading to him here, but as an Ash fan I should be used to getting led on

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Michael Myers also just deconfirmed

I kinda saw his thing about Smoke to be a deconfirmation if anything but it can be viewed either way

What the hell man. The title? Hm

Michael Myers also just deconfirmed

I kinda saw his thing about Smoke to be a deconfirmation if anything but it can be viewed either way

What the hell man. The title? Hm
Nightmare on ELM street. Apparently known for depicting faces as well so that’s clearly a hint at Living Forest. Pair that with ninja hint #1 and it’s clearly Smoke.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
hmm, Ed said is related to the title of the film, let's see :

"A Nightmare on Elm Street"

Call me fucking crazy bastard, but, you see that, it's possible that you can borrow some letters of the title, and form the word "Mileena" ? hehe, all the letters necessary to form the word Mileena can be picked separately from the title, lol ! One by one, if necessary, indeed ... :p :D

Also, as some said, the word Elm is a kind of tree, so, something related to Smoke , due the classic Living Forest background stuff

Anyway, let's wait for the Klue number #3, probably coming up tomorrow, hehe ;) :)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Nightmare on ELM street. Apparently known for depicting faces as well so that’s clearly a hint at Living Forest. Pair that with ninja hint #1 and it’s clearly Smoke.
That’s fair. I think Smoke is somewhat reasonable since Reptile and Ermac have 0.1% chances of being in this game

I’m really wondering if that first clue was for another character though. Perhaps each clue will be for each character in this pack.

xenogorgeous

That’s fair. I think Smoke is somewhat reasonable since Reptile and Ermac have 0.1% chances of being in this game

I’m really wondering if that first clue was for another character though. Perhaps each clue will be for each character in this pack.
yep, if Ed make a klue # 3 and #4 before the official reveal, I think yeah, maybe each klue is for one of the 4 DLCs characters of KP 2, this make a lot of sense indeed

Slymind

Noob

Call me fucking crazy bastard, but, you see that, it's possible that you can borrow some letters of the title, and form the word "Mileena" ? hehe, all the letters necessary to form the word Mileena can be picked separately from the title, lol ! One by one, if necessary, indeed ... :p :D

Also, as some said, the word Elm is a kind of tree, so, something related to Smoke , due the classic Living Forest background stuff

Anyway, let's wait for the Klue number #3, probably coming up tomorrow, hehe ;) :)
You could be right on this one, i'm just trying to figure what would be Mileena reference in the trailer.

First clue was ninja, throwback to his tweet from a while back. Boon had said it’s all related to the same thing. Would not read too much into anything else.

Smoke is coming, get excited!

xenogorgeous

You could be right on this one, i'm just trying to figure what would be Mileena reference in the trailer.
the trailer itself is a decoy, Ed said is the title that is related to the clue, no the trailer \ movie itself, people are overanalyzing each frame of the trailer, but, is not there the hints ..... hehe :p

Considering the winking face in the "WTF are you smoking" tweet its gotta be Smoke
Yup and it was only ever going to be him anyway with Ermac and Reptile in X and Noob in 11. Smoke was missing so very hyped about his return. Really hope they managed to go nuts and went with a vapour demon look with crazy moves.

xenogorgeous

Considering the winking face in the "WTF are you smoking" tweet its gotta be Smoke
hope so, and make sense, but, Ed is a fucking mofo when spreading high level trollism over Internet, so, maybe he is teasing and playing with the food with this one, only to see what happens and to provoke hype on the childish fanbase from Twitter ..... a mind control tactic, hehe :D

Art Lean

Noob

;) :)
I think you'll also find in "A Nightmare on Elm Street" there's an A, an R, a T, an L, an E, another A and an N baby.

And as for the first clue, well I'll think you'll find that QUEEN rhymes with...

Art motherfucking LEAN.

And where are Queen from? You know where. Oh yeah! That means a new DLC stage too; London.

You should see me fight there, I'm great.

ART LEAN CONFIRMED BITCHES. :D

xenogorgeous

I think you'll also find in "A Nightmare on Elm Street" there's an A, an R, a T, an L, an E, another A and an N baby.

And as for the first clue, well I'll think you'll find that QUEEN rhymes with...

Art motherfucking LEAN.

And where are Queen from? You know where. Oh yeah! That means a new DLC stage too; London.

You should see me fight there, I'm great.

View attachment 17430

ART LEAN CONFIRMED BITCHES. :D
oh my, that would be awesome .... Art is a badass mofo , since he accepted to fight with Goro, so, yeah, make it happen, Ed !! :joker:

xenogorgeous

I guess the one good thing about all this is it seems pretty clear we'll find out sooner than later.

Also thank god we're not getting another silent boring slasher character.

yep, they are saving Michael Myers to MK12, that's for sure .... maybe him and Pinhead are guaranteed guests already planned , but only for the next game ..... so finally, all the speculation about Myers being in the game (MK11) ends now, hehe ! :cool:

xenogorgeous

Unfortunate bystander? What that means?
Some MK character that unfortunately, will not make it as playable in the game .... maybe will appear as someone in the ladder end of another DLC character .... think like Ermac, Reptile, Stryker or Kenshi, appearing only as a picture in other character ladder mode end, as a quick reference there