What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Well I think of it as that group of Mileena fans are just a vocal minority. I think most of her fan base are probably way less aggressive than the twitter reply stans
Of course, but Mileena fans on twitter have by far been the most despicable, disgusting and downright offensive. If I had been at NRS, I would've requested not to put her in, even if they had been working on her. And even release a statement. Now those fans will go twice as hard on their next character. I've never seen anything like this.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Of course, but Mileena fans on twitter have by far been the most despicable, disgusting and downright offensive. If I had been at NRS, I would've requested not to put her in, even if they had been working on her. And even release a statement. Now those fans will go twice as hard on their next character. I've never seen anything like this.
That’s fair. I honestly bet it was WBs call (I believe you that she’s coming btw) since they know she’ll sell. Probably the first time WB and not NRS pushed a character that isn’t a guest tbh

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
because they're all passionate childish assholes idiots .... frustrated fanboys that live on their mom basement and so, have to stick with something pathetic, pointless and dull to follow it

they give Mileena a bad name, such a shame !

I love Mileena, but I'm not condemning Ed Boon to burn in hell forever if he doesn't put her in the game .... in the end, if she is not one of the DLCs characters to come up, ok, fine, we'll see her in MK12, but what these fucking stans losers do in Twitter is just cringyworthy fukcing embarassing, dude !

(Mileena's facelpam) :eek: :oops:

xenogorgeous

That’s fair. I honestly bet it was WBs call (I believe you that she’s coming btw) since they know she’ll sell. Probably the first time WB and not NRS pushed a character that isn’t a guest tbh
welll, AT & T started the bloodbath , you can see that they already cut some heads in the DC comics department .recently ... they are demanding profit from all areas of WB entertainment, so, yeah, if she is a guaranteed huge numbers sales for DLC, is a major reason to put her ASAP in the game, hehe ! :p

Definitely a character pushed by WB or at least a meeting where they suggested Mileena since they see or were told about the requests. I think in general WB stays out of it, but this is such a cash cow - Mileena is - that they just had to give fans what they want.

xenogorgeous

Any pack with Rambo would not be worth the pack. WTF does a machine gun toting, knief wielding dumbo add? Yay we got Sylvester Stallone, give me break, the man cannot talk. What's next? Rambo announcer. "Brrrrarka wunchsss"
but he is an iconic character from 80's decade, with a very very huge fanbase around, and, if , NRS, did the incredible job of porting Robocop into MK11, without making him looking ridiculous or ultra goofy, I believe they can make Rambo look incredible if he end up make into the game roster .....

Please, NRS, do it ! :p

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Just a PSA of sorts. Here at TYM, we want everyone (to an extent) to feel welcomed here. People of all backgrounds. Any blatant expression of hate and/or discrimination will not be tolerated. I wish I didn’t have to say this, but apparently I do.

Keep it on topic, civil, and keep the hatred and bigotry to yourself. Thanks.

but he is an iconic character from 80's decade, with a very very huge fanbase around, and, if , NRS, did the incredible job of porting Robocop into MK11, without making him looking ridiculous or ultra goofy, I believe they can make Rambo look incredible if he end up make into the game roster .....

Please, NRS, do it ! :p

They did a decent job with Robocop given he's a gun based character, but that's exactly it. If Rambo comes in a pack with Havik & Smoke, so be it, but I'd even welcome Michael Myers over him.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
They did a decent job with Robocop given he's a gun based character, but that's exactly it. If Rambo comes in a pack with Havik & Smoke, so be it, but I'd even welcome Michael Myers over him.
Both Myers and Rambo can die in a fire. They're literally the bottom of the barrel.

Then again, they could put Hannibal Lekter and cause aneurisms all over the mk community.

Slymind

Noob
Just a PSA of sorts. Here at TYM, we want everyone (to an extent) to feel welcomed here. People of all backgrounds. Any blatant expression of hate and/or discrimination will not be tolerated. I wish I didn’t have to say this, but apparently I do.

Keep it on topic, civil, and keep the hatred and bigotry to yourself. Thanks.
Could you make an exception for Mileena's fans?

Kidding of course

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
This is an absolutely joke at this point, some characters barely have 3 or 4 KL/DLC skins, and kitana gets her 7th
Not to mention that 2/3 packs in the aftermath she got one already, wouldn’t even be surprised if the final pack she gets another one as well

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
YESSSSSSSSSSSS. Fuck the MK2 female skins. UMK3 is where it's AT. About damn time!

EDIT: Also, to no one's surprise, the silhouettes originally used in the teaser were not relevant in the slightest as is par for the course for NRS. Looking back, it definitely appeared to be the silhouettes of MKX Cassie, MKX D'Vorah, and one other.

xenogorgeous

yeah !

the MK3 skins always have been way better than the ones from MK2

in MK9, they are top notch ! in MK11, they will look excelent with the new graphics !

Hot Damn ! Thank you very much, NRS !

:D

For anyone doubting what NRS is focusing on, just look at this skin pack and ask yourself how much effort and design it really took to add a boobhole to their existing swimsuits.