What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Right. Mileena and 2 more. Both are men. 1 is a guest. Both are very,very iconic. One was in a previous leak which got most right, but is a little shady, cause the second character on the roster is gonna blow minds, it's just the most fan requested one and wasn't on any leak.
... the most fan requested character wasn't on any leak and will blow people's minds?

The most fan requested characters are Mileena, Smoke and Rain. Mileena and Smoke have been in leaks, but Rain wasn't. So basically, Rain is going to blow our minds? Or is the guest?

Whatever, I smell bullshit. What I detest in supposed 'I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy' leakers/insiders is the fact that they refuse to tell names. That way they can conveniently say whenever the pack is announced that they were correct (similar bullshit tactics of DVDgamescenter).

Either say who the characters are (so that we can know if you legit know people or you're simply a bullshitter), or don't say anything at all. This 'I know something but I'm not telling you' is the most attention whoring thing I've ever encountered where leaks are concerned.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Have to agree here with Niko, matteo I suggest you either say who’s coming or stop talking about it.
yep, tottaly agreed here ..... just come up with who are the characters, you don't even need to quote the source, just, say who are to came out in the game, and, in the end, in the Fandome, we just check out if things happen or not ..... no shame in just pointing out and sharing the privilege information you have, the worst that could happen, is just to end up being wrong, so, it was your source fault, not yours :)

mattteo

Noob
Ok,guys,I stop talking. I hope they announce it faster so that I can talk aboit it, this wait is killing me too.

Can't say more, sorry, my friend is probably gonna be angry with me for speaking on this thread anyway.

But it was MK Dragon who talked about Mileena first and I just said it's not a DC guest, but one from an older leak. That's all I said.

xenogorgeous

Ok,guys,I stop talking. I hope they announce it faster so that I can talk aboit it, this wait is killing me too.

Can't say more, sorry, my friend is probably gonna be angry with me for speaking on this thread anyway.

But it was MK Dragon who talked about Mileena first and I just said it's not a DC guest, but one from an older leak. That's all I said.
fuck yeah !

so, can only be :

or

hehe :p:joker:

Hey, don't drag me into this. There's a difference between what you are doing and what I do / did. I really share all I know and right now Mileena coming is literally all I know. And I've nuanced every claim regarding Havik, which is that while there wasn't a chance before, my source told me months ago that he has a shot. So he might be coming. With regards to the Aftermath thing I did not say I knew something but couldn't talk about it. I only confirmed that my source told me the leaks were true before the trailer came out.

I haven't spoken to my source in a while, because I personally want to be surprised for once and would want to share what I know. In case my source is wrong, I don't mind if I get blamed or anything since I legitimately trust my source, but I would not think it's nice if I'm responsible for getting people's hopes up. That's another reason I don't ask much and when something is shared, I may ask if that really is all he knows and how sure he is, but that's it. He's taking a risk telling me and I'm not close with him so also don't want to just use him for juicy information.

It was easier before as well, since Robocop was in the files and we knew about Fujin, Sheeva and even some stages due to datamining. Right now, there's literally nothing but the 4chan bullshit. I'll keep you all posted, but to matteo like others have said: either share the information or don't. This claiming you know, but can't tell will not do anyone any good. You're going to be criticised for making up stories, people will get frustrated that you do not share everything and interpret your words in a way that later would justify them getting at you for getting their hopes up anyway. Not your fault, but that's how it works in today's information age.

Thanks for sharing what you have, but a suggestion is to just leave out that you know more than you do. Just say: I know so and so is coming or a source of mine tells me that a character is being worked on or even if he's heard that so and so might be coming. Just keep what you cannot share to yourself ;)

xenogorgeous

He was the only Trilogy character who didn't make the base roster of MK9, he was relegated to a story mode NPC fight in MKX with just his MK9 moveset, and he seems to have gone awol in MK11. Fucker has never had any chances.
so, it's kinda ironic that Ed hates his own creation .... I mean, due Rain being a meme character since the beginning just because Ed loves Prince, right ? hehe :p

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Imagine typing this for everyone to see.

What even is the implication here? That Stephanie's transition was some kind of woke theater for PR points? Or that one employee's personal life somehow set the course for the entire game? What is the complete thought?

There isn't one, this is just naked reaction. Mindless fumbling in the direction of things you don't like. Get a fucking grip.
This post is amazing.....what a stupid claim. So Stephanie was either influenced to transition because MK11 is so woke, or mk11 is so woke because a QA/tester/nothing at all to do with character design or story employee is transgender.

really amazing take!

Nothing new, my source hasn't spoken to his guys in a while. @matteo might have misread what you were saying. You probably meant you mentioned Mileena only because I already mentioned her, so you felt safe to confirm right?

mattteo

Noob
Nothing new, my source hasn't spoken to his guys in a while. @matteo might have misread what you were saying. You probably meant you mentioned Mileena only because I already mentioned her, so you felt safe to confirm right?
No, I got a second confirmation too.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
MK 11 ia the worst woke game that is possible. Jax's ending literally has him say "I've been waiting forever for people to get woke". These people admit how racist they are towards whites in an ending.
Yes because ending slavery is being racist towards white people

Can we just keep on track and talk about dumb 4chan leaks here guys plz I don’t want this to go down the same rabbit hole so many other threads have

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Yes, of course, but I mean you only "revealed" Mileena or spoke about her because you weren't the first to speak about her. As in, nobody could claim you revealed something you shouldn't have since it was already out there. I'm happy she will come back, but really hate those awful fans get what they want.
Well I think of it as that group of Mileena fans are just a vocal minority. I think most of her fan base are probably way less aggressive than the twitter reply stans

Obly

Ambiguous world creator
MK 11 ia the worst woke game that is possible. Jax's ending literally has him say "I've been waiting forever for people to get woke". These people admit how racist they are towards whites in an ending.
Wow... damn... there are people still inventing reasons to take offense from that? With everything that's been going on in the world recently, that's still the hill you want to die on?

Jax's ending, paraphrased: "Slavery was a horrible thing. The decades of institutional racism that followed are a horrible thing. I created a new world where everyone gets along instead. The End."

If anyone is bothered by that, it says far more about their personal character than anything about NRS devs' supposed "agenda."

/troll-tangent. Back to the actual thread...