What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Confirmed this will be an ONLY DC event in the FAQ for Fandome.

So much for any leak that mentions the MK movie or anything like that. Strictly DC.

So I think it’s shaping up we’ll get another DC guest. Whether that’s Harley or Deathstroke or somebody else.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Confirmed this will be an ONLY DC event in the FAQ for Fandome.

So much for any leak that mentions the MK movie or anything like that. Strictly DC.

So I think it’s shaping up we’ll get another DC guest. Whether that’s Harley or Deathstroke or somebody else.
Deathstroke would tick a lot of boxes.

Popular DC guest
Ninja-like character
Many attack options (sword, guns, martial arts, tech)

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Deathstroke would tick a lot of boxes.

Popular DC guest
Ninja-like character
Many attack options (sword, guns, martial arts, tech)
Deathstroke would probably make the most sense, even more than Joker honestly. The thing is Deathstroke doesn’t have anything to promote, and this is WB we’re talking here.
Harley has the new suicide squad movie, the new suicide squad game, and her animated series.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Deathstroke would probably make the most sense, even more than Joker honestly. The thing is Deathstroke doesn’t have anything to promote, and this is WB we’re talking here.
Harley has the new suicide squad movie, the new suicide squad game, and her animated series.
Hasn't Deathstroke recently got his own animated series?

isnt Deathstroke rumored to be the villain in the new Batman movie coming out? I could have just made that up but I thought I read that somewhere

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Hasn't Deathstroke recently got his own animated series?
Fair enough, completely forgot about that. Harley still has a lot more content, but honestly I could see either happening. Maybe I’m just biased as a big Harley fan lol
isnt Deathstroke rumored to be the villain in the new Batman movie coming out? I could have just made that up but I thought I read that somewhere
I’m pretty sure he was when Affleck was still attached, but now whenever I google the film it says Riddler is currently

mattteo

Noob
It's neither Deathstroke or Harley. I 100% trust my source. The guy couldn't know about Robocop in February and tell me details about Aftermath and now be wrong about his.

It isn't any DC character. Maybe the will anounce an MK DC comic or something. Or a movie trailer counts as DC? Anyway, that's all the DC related stuff.

The 3 DLC will blow everyone's mind!!!

Or maybe I'm just gullible :D

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
It's neither Deathstroke or Harley. I 100% trust my source. They guy couldn't know about Robocop in February and tell me details about Aftermath and now be wrong about his.

It isn't any DC character. Maybe the will anounce an MK DC comic or something. Or a movie trailer counts as DC? Anyway, that's all the DC related stuff.

The 3 DLC will blow everyone's mind!!!

Or maybe I'm just gullible :D
I’m not saying I doubt you at all here, but I’ll be pretty shocked if we don’t get a KP reveal at Fandome. And the only way that can happen is a DC guest

I’m excited regardless

Fair enough, completely forgot about that. Harley still has a lot more content, but honestly I could see either happening. Maybe I’m just biased as a big Harley fan lol

I’m pretty sure he was when Affleck was still attached, but now whenever I google the film it says Riddler is currently
Ah you right. Hopefully they can Still work him into a movie then

asddgd

Noob
Omg, every new iteration of the game will sell more than the previous. It’s always been popular. Every day there are more console sales, more new fans. Then new fans bring more new fans, harcore players bring more new fans. Mk12 will sell more than mk11, thats a fact. Unless they fuck it up beyone repair.

none of this changes the fact that the game is boring. From day 1 ive said its boring. Custom variations in ranked was the only thing that wouldve made it more fun for me. Is that a personal choice? Yes. Is my opinion invalidated because you disagree? Nope.

really baffles me that everyone uses the “its the best selling one so its the best mk game” argument. Its a compounding effect made possible by the fact that the OG’s exist and we’ve been recommending this franchise from the start

Ilthuain

Lost in a labyrinth of egoism
none of this changes the fact that the game is boring. From day 1 ive said its boring. Custom variations in ranked was the only thing that wouldve made it more fun for me. Is that a personal choice? Yes. Is my opinion invalidated because you disagree? Nope.
See, it's not that your opinion is wrong, it's that your opinion is irrelevant and dull.

You think the game is boring. Great. I'll alert my social media team that some random dude online is complaining about a game that came out in Q2 of LAST YEAR and continuing to flap his gums about how much fun he feels that he has been denied due to design decisions.

God damn. The game sells well. The game gets great reviews. The fact that it doesn't meet your personal fun-quotient is a meaningless data point in an ocean of chaff. They're not going to change anything because of you, so stop trying to turn every conversation into a litany of your disappointments.

This goes for all of you (you know who you are).

There is just something about MK11 that just makes it not feel like a Mortal Kombat game if that makes sense. Despite the game going from 2D to 3D then back to 2D, the games still had that kind of jankey MK style, but MK11 feels to ... Esports I guess ?

Its like going From Tekken 2 and a Ridge Racer to Virtua Fighter and Gran Turismo. It’s like they complicated it for the sake of complicating it. I miss the days when MK was all about crazy gameplay and cool looking shit, and not so focused on “Well Kitannas F3 has 12 frames but if you double buffer her D1 into a frame trap, the block stun variable will increase her fuzzy guard hit box.“

I just want to juggle mother fuckers and rip their heads off when I’m done. Like can we just focus on making that part fun ?

asddgd

Noob
See, it's not that your opinion is wrong, it's that your opinion is irrelevant and dull.

You think the game is boring. Great. I'll alert my social media team that some random dude online is complaining about a game that came out in Q2 of LAST YEAR and continuing to flap his gums about how much fun he feels that he has been denied due to design decisions.

God damn. The game sells well. The game gets great reviews. The fact that it doesn't meet your personal fun-quotient is a meaningless data point in an ocean of chaff. They're not going to change anything because of you, so stop trying to turn every conversation into a litany of your disappointments.

This goes for all of you (you know who you are).
Like my guy, literally just said my personal opinion was that it was boring. I also stated the reason i think it isnt fun and what wouldve made it fun for me. But let me ask you something, did i say that they need to change it? Am i complaining about changes i want made? No.
I dont eat spicy foods because i dont like spicy foods, not telling the chef to take the pepper flakes outta yours.
Also, your opinion is irrelevant and dull as well, cause i dont know who the fuck you are either. You think the games fun, cool. Tons of people do. Wonderful. The points i’m making are as follows
  1. Just because i dont think the game is fun and choose to sit this one out doesn’t mean i can’t voice an opinion
  2. Just because this game outsold the other does not make ot the best mk game. Period
  3. Actually read posts before you come in blindly defending something i wasnt even talking about. Dipshit

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
There is just something about MK11 that just makes it not feel like a Mortal Kombat game if that makes sense. Despite the game going from 2D to 3D then back to 2D, the games still had that kind of jankey MK style, but MK11 feels to ... Esports I guess ?

Its like going From Tekken 2 and a Ridge Racer to Virtua Fighter and Gran Turismo. It’s like they complicated it for the sake of complicating it. I miss the days when MK was all about crazy gameplay and cool looking shit, and not so focused on “Well Kitannas F3 has 12 frames but if you double buffer her D1 into a frame trap, the block stun variable will increase her fuzzy guard hit box.“

I just want to juggle mother fuckers and rip their heads off when I’m done. Like can we just focus on making that part fun ?
I think the focus on realism is almost too much. MK should have a level of cartoon aspects to it that this game seems to lack. It makes things like Friendships and some goofier Fatalities feel super awkward (to me at least).