What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Benlo

PrayforSareena
The mobile game listed here has not been confirmed in any capacity correct? If that gets confirmed then we know this is absolutely for real

Also, James Wan (producer on the MK film) is confirmed to be there. But he also directed Aquaman, so he may be there for the sequel. Or both!
The mobile Harry Potter game is already known, since fall 2019.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
If you were told this, did you get the roster, and without saying too much, should I give up on Ash yet again for now :(
No, I don't have a roster, other than another Havik 'confirmation'. But I also got a Mileena de-confirmation, which makes me sceptic. Oh, and Harley Quinn sounds very plausible too.

Anyway, we'll know in three weeks.

Don't give up on Ash.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I believe all of this is real except for the roster. No way is Takeda or Mileena coming since they were base last game.

Although with Mileena being in the movie and with it coming out next year, Mileena could possibly make it in the game next year (that’s if they are still supporting it). Still highly doubtful tho (especially Takeda) but we’ll see

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
No, I don't have a roster, other than another Havik 'confirmation'. But I also got a Mileena de-confirmation, which makes me sceptic. Oh, and Harley Quinn sounds very plausible too.

Anyway, we'll know in three weeks.

Don't give up on Ash.
I don’t wanna sound like a “Oh I totally know a guy” because I don’t, but I heard some rumors from a friend from a friend that sound a lot like what you said. Havik and Harley have truth to them but Mileena is not part of this
Hm
Obviously this is all speculation but it’s interesting. Sounding like the three MK characters plus a female guest may have been for real

Although with Mileena being in the movie and with it coming out next year, Mileena could possibly make it in the game next year (that’s if they are still supporting it). Still highly doubtful tho (especially Takeda) but we’ll see
There's a movie? And Mileena's in it?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Where’d you hear that?
https://deadline.com/2020/08/warnermedia-jason-kilar-new-structure-layoffs-future-hbo-max-theatrical-distribution-linear-tv-tenet-1203007840/

“I think their ceiling is so high, and I’m very, very much a believer in news and information around the globe,” he said. “And frankly, we have the best brand in the world in CNN when we look at website traffic and the power of the brand. Also, we have a very strong interactive team of about 2,000 software developers that tell interactive stories; the opportunity to go global with that is very, very big as well.”

mattteo

Noob
I don’t wanna sound like a “Oh I totally know a guy” because I don’t, but I heard some rumors from a friend from a friend that sound a lot like what you said. Havik and Harley have truth to them but Mileena is not part of this
Hm
Obviously this is all speculation but it’s interesting. Sounding like the three MK characters plus a female guest may have been for real
Actually, without giving away names...that's pretty much the opposite of what I know...

mattteo

Noob
Gullibles in this thread: My source is saying . . .

Their Source:
Well, I wouldn't know about the other guys,but this is my friend (look at the date):

And he said a lot more. He's pretty savvy. And a nice guy. But when he says "don't tell anyone"....I have to keep my mouth shut.

Attachments

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Actually, without giving away names...that's pretty much the opposite of what I know...
So your buddy de-confirmed Havik? Doesn't line up ...
If Mileena is konfirmed in two weeks I'll laugh in my status everyday until she's released
I believe MK Dragon. I too think she's in, based on Ed Boon's 'for better or for worse ... we are listening' reply to the Mileena question.