What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

What is your obsession with Mileena not being in MKX? I literally see you post that you don't want her because "of her fans" more often than I see Mileena fans whine about her here. Take a chill pill and don't take 15 year-olds on twitter too serious mate...Maybe you should take your gripes elsewhere cause most Mileena fans I see here say the same thing: we'd love her in the game, we didn't die that she's not:coffee:

Now in terms of KP3 if it actually exists, I got Fujin and Sheeva finally (2 of my 3 favs) so I'm happy with whoever else we get. Preferably some forgotten 3D era character completely revamped
Because a lot of other characters have been missing as well and fans want them but nrs don't listen like Smoke Rain Ermac, but they will only listen to Mileena fans? Nothing against the logical Mileena fans

Pizza

Thrill Kill
He datamined the dialogues, he datamined Joker, Sheeva, Shang, Fujin, Spawn, Terminator, Sindel, Ash, ROB. He datamined Mk files post Aftermath patch and Ash files are completely gone. And now he is saying KP3 is in the data. 1) He’s not a rando. You are. 2) Sorry, Ash fans.
And apparently he found evidence of interactions (intros) between Sektor and all the dlc characters

Damis

Noob
Didn't he datamine entries for Kombat Pack 2 and Kombat Pack 3 already in these past weeks? I thought I had seen it somwhere, it was datamining of the game's files in the Aftermath update, also stating Ash was removed completely from them.

Unless I'm going batshit crazy lol
before it was FighterPack in the files, suggesting that it was copy-paste from injustice 2 files... but now it was renamed for KombatPack 2 and 3, which is a great indicative of good things to come :)

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
you mean all the leaks that were almost all complete BS, were as good as a random fan making a wish list or came out about a few days from a official announcement after the steam update?
Dude.

He datamines stuff.

THEN the randos make 'leaks' by using his findings and mix them witheir headcanon to make their shit look believable.

He found ROB.

He found the 42 roster slots.

He found friendships, Test your Might, Test Your luck, a secret ladder fight and other stuff.

He's the most legit source of info we have and everyone who knows him refreshes their twitter every 5 minutes after mk11 updates to see what new stuff he found IN THE GAME FILES.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
And apparently he found evidence of interactions (intros) between Sektor and all the dlc characters
This is a misunderstanding on his part. By interactions he meant Sektor's assists, not dialogues with the dlc characters.

Cyrax and Sektor being in character select has been since day 1, according to him.

He can still find Sektor's brutalities in the game files (Cyrax doesn't have any).

I talked with him yesterday about all that.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
As soon as someone mentions the name Mileena you have some man child crying that she’s dead and that her fans are horrible people.

I’ve seen Mileena haters create fake twitter accounts to request for her under Ed Boon’s BLM post. The people that hate on Mileena and her fans are more obsessed with Mileena than her fans themselves. It’s sad and childish.

Anyway back to the topic. I saw a long time ago a leak that Ermac, Shinnok and havik are in the game. Maybe they might be a part of KP3?

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I’ve seen Mileena haters create fake twitter accounts to request for her under Ed Boon’s BLM post. The people that hate on Mileena and her fans are more obsessed with Mileena than her fans themselves. It’s sad and childish.
Currently I see more people talking about Mileena fans than Mileena fans talking about Mileena. Shit makes no sense. I also don't understand why we're specifically saying "No Mileena isn't allowed because her fans are bad." What about Reptile, Ermac, and Rain? I'm constantly seeing people request them.

The same people shitting on Mileena fans today were probably the same ones doing the exact same thing for Baraka, Fujin, and Noob back in the MKX days. But that's none of my business.

He datamined the dialogues, he datamined Joker, Sheeva, Shang, Fujin, Spawn, Terminator, Sindel, Ash, ROB. He datamined Mk files post Aftermath patch and Ash files are completely gone. And now he is saying KP3 is in the data. 1) He’s not a rando. You are. 2) Sorry, Ash fans.

There is still hope !

He was the reason I bought the KP1 before WB slapped me in the face by replacing him with the Joker at the last second

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
Personally I think they should not add guests when they have 80 different characters they can use whenever they want to. Guests are cool don’t get me wrong, but I feel like it’s a waste to not make use of characters who haven’t been in the spotlight for a long time. Fujin being the prime example of this.

It would be a cool to have an MK game with a huge roster only existing of MK characters.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Leakers are like psychics. They throw out so much crap that some of the bullshit sticks and then a small portion of people point to the few 1/2 hits and occasional hit and go "SEE!! OMG... he is legit!!"... and then they just ignore the pages and pages of bs that turned out to be total rubbish. This guy is no different, never was. He constantly is wrong, and as I said his only real big hits were after the steam update. you know when evey single person on mksecrets could mine the app and all came out at the same time with the info.
Don't lump the horseshit GameFaqs morons in with this guy.

Imagine STILL not thinking this guys leaks are real after the shit he's literally mined from data files.

Conjecture and claiming "my cousin's dog groomer knows the janitor at NRS studios, so I have it on good authority..." are very different than what the person in the OP is doing.

DeftMonk

Noob
What's this about a Secret Fight?
You guys iknow how in SF2 if you met requirements before you fought bison at the end, akuma would come out before the fight started and kill bison (then promptly beat u too lol)? What if the secret fight was Mileena walks out and ed boon kills her then u fight ed boon. Oh man twitter would be full of awesomeness.

You guys iknow how in SF2 if you met requirements before you fought bison at the end, akuma would come out before the fight started and kill bison (then promptly beat u too lol)? What if the secret fight was Mileena walks out and ed boon kills her then u fight ed boon. Oh man twitter would be full of awesomeness.
No, I actually never got into Street Fighter II and really only played the first few games on my friend's Super Nintendo Entertainment System. For fighting games, I was always and almost purely a Mortal Kombat guy.

I also doubt Mileena will be in the game like this, and I'd be very surprised if Boon ever added himself in.

Currently I see more people talking about Mileena fans than Mileena fans talking about Mileena. Shit makes no sense. I also don't understand why we're specifically saying "No Mileena isn't allowed because her fans are bad." What about Reptile, Ermac, and Rain? I'm constantly seeing people request them.

The same people shitting on Mileena fans today were probably the same ones doing the exact same thing for Baraka, Fujin, and Noob back in the MKX days. But that's none of my business.

Exactly. Best thing about your comment is someone already came to prove your point right after. I see people obsessed with Reptile and Ermac and they get no shit, I wonder why... huh, truly a mystery.

Brighton

Noob
Hear me out, the fight starts Johnny Cage comes Shadow kicking into frame.
The camera cuts to Player 2.
Camera pans down following a trail of smoke to Jay and Bob starting outside the clerks store rapping to themselves lol