What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Imagine if your significant other said, “Hey, I’ve got something really amazing to tell you! Oh, you’re going to be so happy when I tell you! Can you guess what it is? Go on, guess! Ok, here is a clue... Blookeysprunket 31. Can you guess?”
And then this went on for 4 months.

That’s what this is.
It's better than nothing. Like it or not, this actually made the community wake up from its slumber and actually interact with each other in order to figure out what's next.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Imagine if your significant other said, “Hey, I’ve got something really amazing to tell you! Oh, you’re going to be so happy when I tell you! Can you guess what it is? Go on, guess! Ok, here is a clue... Blookeysprunket 31. Can you guess?”

That’s what this is.
I had an ex like that, drove me nuts

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

That’s what this is.
Weird way to propose to Ed Boon but I respect it.

All clues obviously point at Rain. If it turns out it's NOT Rain, that would be fucking dumb. You're then intentionally misleading everyone, your clues don't mean sh*t and no one should ever take you serious again. And I'm not even that big of a Rain fan.
well, Ed Boon is a very stupid person when it comes to those things, have no doubt about it. It might turn out not to be Rain, and that is why:
Dont get excited before it gets confirmed.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
we sound like conspiracy theorists on YT :oops:
Now I'm wondering if Alex Jones plays Mortal Kombat...

I would bet he was a Bone Shaper/Cybernetic main in MKX, who's waiting for all the DLC to flesh out because he can't find a main who's both viable and comfortable.

If Havik AND Nitara both made it in this game, I would flip the fuck out.
Nitara is the person who carried out the ritual that resurrected Onaga (who is my #3 hope for DLC besides Ashrah and Cyrax), which would mean there's a pretty good chance we'll see the Dragon King before MK11 is over.

My sentiment about MK11 has been the same since before launch when we found out Kustom Everything wasn't happening: come money hell or profits high, this game would be better at it's end than at its beginning.

But if that endgame ends up reaching into 3D MK, FINALLY, I am going to be so happy

:D

How happy I will be.

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
It’s clearly rain. After watching TrueUnderDawg’s videos it makes more sense

Onryoki

Idk, the clues pretty much point more towards Rain than anyone else. We also haven’t seen rain being playable in a while.

Im very happy if it is Rain but also sad. Why cant ue be in a starting roster for once?! Forever doomed to be always dlc? I was so sure this time he would make the base roster.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
If Nitara is back, I'll be delighted. There's a lot that can be done with her character and she could potentially have a brilliant reinvention.

Onryoki

Im very happy if it is Rain but also sad. Why cant ue be in a starting roster for once?! Forever doomed to be always dlc? I was so sure this time he would make the base roster.
Same here, I’m tired of him getting shafted because Raiden, Jax, sonya, Johnny, scorpion, subzero, Kitana, Liu Kang and Kung Lao always need to be in every MK game. Honestly, they can sit one out or be DLC for once.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah I don't think the whole "no dlc twice" was ever actually a 'rule'. It was just a throwaway answer Boon gave in a random interview to deconfirm Rain for MKX.
Yep and besides he also said no NPCs in MK11 and we have two. People who take his word like it's set in stone are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Same here, I’m tired of him getting shafted because Raiden, Jax, sonya, Johnny, scorpion, subzero, Kitana, Liu Kang and Kung Lao always need to be in every MK game. Honestly, they can sit one out or be DLC for once.
Oh my dude I thought we were getting along but now you wanna take my girl Sonya out of a roster....:( I would never wish that to Error Macro.

Jokes aside the ones you name are literally series staples. Besides Kung Lao who I never understood the point of. I would consider Ermac, Reptile and Mileena staples too. But you know..gotta leave room for super loved MKX characters like a cowboy and the retroactivelly lore relevant Kotal Can-Die and super cool new ones like a useless golem and a useless goddess