What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Onryoki

We all die alone. So love yourself before you go.
One thing i hate ab mk is the trash modifiers. Mainly magic. like why would it be fun to play & screen go dark which i hate soo much...the stage tilts, reverse your buttons, or any other gimmicky garbage. I feel that's how havik would play. Scrubby, & cheap chaos. I don't get why anyone would rather have him than a kenshi, smoke, reptile, mileena, rain, tremor, goro, quan, shinnok..i can go on but I'm glad he's deconfirmed
You base an entire character’s playstyle on modifiers in the game?? Doesn’t it seem a bit of a reach to you? Havik haven’t been in any MK game in forever, I doubt his playstyle would be like modifiers. Also, many characters are cheap in MK11 due to the game’s mechanics.

smoke420

Noob
You base an entire character’s playstyle on modifiers in the game?? Doesn’t it seem a bit of a reach to you? Havik haven’t been in any MK game in forever, I doubt his playstyle would be like modifiers. Also, many characters are cheap in MK11 due to the game’s mechanics.

i dont think its a stretch to say his playstyle would be chaotic... like chaos modifiers for example. what else would they make him like, hes from chaos realm afterall.

so if you dont think it will be anything like the magic/ chaos modifers, what do you think?

Onryoki

i dont think its a stretch to say his playstyle would be chaotic... like chaos modifiers for example. what else would they make him like, hes from chaos realm afterall.

so if you dont think it will be anything like the magic/ chaos modifers, what do you think?
Have you seen his old gameplay videos? He could have a very unorthodox moveset. But I doubt it would be like any of the modifiers making the screen black. That would clash with the mechanics of the game.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Have you seen his old gameplay videos? He could have a very unorthodox moveset. But I doubt it would be like any of the modifiers making the screen black. That would clash with the mechanics of the game.
I had thought so many cool things that Havik would be able to do in MK11, making him a russian roulette/glass cannon kind of character.

For example, Havik would not be able to perform his Fatal Blow at will. There would be special requirements needed, like, everytime a krushing blow is done on Havik, there would be a 20% chance that his fatal blow would be triggered (a blast of Chaotic energy nuking the screen). Havik would also be able to perform Krushing Blows on himself (with the 20% Fatal Blow chance still applying), and every time he would perform a KB on himself, he would receive a random lvl 3 buff for 5 seconds (armor, fire fists, ice aura, etc.). However, there would be a 15% chance that every time Havik would perform a KB on himself, he would trigger his quitality instead, effectively forfeiting the match.

I would like Havik to be the ultimate Risk/Reward character, because chaos is unpredictability and chance, is it not?

Onryoki

I had thought so many cool things that Havik would be able to do in MK11, making him a russian roulette/glass cannon kind of character.

For example, Havik would not be able to perform his Fatal Blow at will. There would be special requirements needed, like, everytime a krushing blow is done on Havik, there would be a 20% chance that his fatal blow would be triggered (a blast of Chaotic energy nuking the screen). Havik would also be able to perform Krushing Blows on himself (with the 20% Fatal Blow chance still applying), and every time he would perform a KB on himself, he would receive a random lvl 3 buff for 5 seconds (armor, fire fists, ice aura, etc.). However, there would be a 15% chance that every time Havik would perform a KB on himself, he would trigger his quitality instead, effectively forfeiting the match.

I would like Havik to be the ultimate Risk/Reward character, because chaos is unpredictability and chance, is it not?
A risk reward character would be neat, I think Havik would be amazing.

Mk9kevin

Sareena for MK11!
I wouldn’t mind if it’s Rain tbh, as long as we get another ninja in the game. Personally I would’ve preferred Reptile but if it is Rain I ain’t complaining.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Also, in the last two clues the number six could refer to deception + he posted a picture of Cobra. Rain was in the conquest mode of Deception as an NPC.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
I'm hoping that blurry leak is real I'd love to play as Havik again and I seen on here people saying he's deconfirmed, when did that happen?

Resistible

MK fan since '92
Of course he would, Boon seems to always acknowledge youtubers and its a reply to a tweet from one, its not like he posted himself deconfirming Havik the way he did with MM. But I don't know, I've been taking the wait and see approach until now, just really want Havik to be my 10th learned character since he was my main in Deception

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think he deconfirmed characters that are in the pack but aren't who the clues are about IMO.