What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Just a thought: why of all trailers did Boon use Freddy Krueger? I mean, out of all characters, he chooses Rain and Freddy to tease or refer to. Both of whom were DLC in MK9. Cannot be a coincidence. Then the question is, why? What is he saying?

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Just a thought: why of all trailers did Boon use Freddy Krueger? I mean, out of all characters, he chooses Rain and Freddy to tease or refer to. Both of whom were DLC in MK9. Cannot be a coincidence. Then the question is, why? What is he saying?
Ya know, it may not even be characters he's teasing too. Ya I can make rain work because looking at the moon from the pit in the krypt you see rain (and Blaze). But maybe it's a krypt expansion and looking up to the sky is how you get to the living forest.

Also, maybe it's blaze if it is a character. Freddy died by fire.

And looks like some people might be jumping back on the dvdgamecenter train.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Ya know, it may not even be characters he's teasing too. Ya I can make rain work because looking at the moon from the pit in the krypt you see rain (and Blaze). But maybe it's a krypt expansion and looking up to the sky is how you get to the living forest.

Also, maybe it's blaze if it is a character. Freddy died by fire.

And looks like some people might be jumping back on the dvdgamecenter train.
I’ve seen a lot of people think dvdgamecenter is on point now which blows my mind. He probably got one character right, that doesn’t mean anything. If it really is this pack he speaks of ill be impressed he got something right for once

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
Ya know, I've just now convinced myself that if he's teasing characters, he's teasing Blaze. You see the sun when you look up, he doesn't have an assist, Fire is what human Freddy died of, the sun was around in 1984 and when the number 6 was invented, seriously!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It’s Rain lol

Hint 1: Look up to the sky and see (Rain falls from the sky)
Hint 2: Nightmare on Elm Street came out in 1984, same year as the album Purple Rain
Hint 3: Phil Collins album “But Seriously”, track 6 is “I Wish it Would Rain Down”.
And, the song in the first hint also came out in 1984.

Can't wait to see how Edenian Twitter gonna react lmao.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Imo each clue is for a different character, it just doesn’t make sense to have 3 clues for the same one and then leave the other 5 characters completely in the dark.

True. What if it's not even about a character? :eek: I don't think Ed explicitly said it was one, he just said 'something new coming to MK11'.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I see you're already slick and ready for him.
I've always been a fan of Rain. When I was a kid watching MK Mugen videos on Youtube I just thought the color purple looked awesome on a ninja. And his animality helped

If we can't get Mileena (or Ash :() I'll take him as a third place choice

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I said it before and I'll say it again, I miss the times clues would come through noob.com rather than from Twitter.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Imo each clue is for a different character, it just doesn’t make sense to have 3 clues for the same one and then leave the other 5 characters completely in the dark.
Didn't that happen with the Kombat Pack? when Shang Tsung was revealed and no one else until later?