What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Raider

Noob
I cannot and likely will not ever understand this mentality. It sucks being left in the dark with just weird hints / teases, but the content announcements will happen when they happen. If you're discontent, move on to something else while you wait. There's absolutely no reason to whip oneself up into a tizzy begging for stuff.

EDIT: at the very least, a vast majority of the tweets I see are actually keeping it civil instead of frothing at the mouth screaming so that's good.
It is about keeping it civil and it's not just about "content announcement".

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
It is about keeping it civil and it's not just about "content announcement".
Except this is 95% about content announcement and 5% gameplay complaints. The "keeping it civil" part was just part of the call to action. Look at those tweets under that #.
  1. Give us content roadmap
  2. Give us direct content announcement
  3. Give us any info
  4. Give us acknowledgement
  5. "We'll be better" tweet getting mocked
  6. More balance patches
Again, the silence sucks; but they'll announce shit when they announce shit. There's kind of a global pandemic going on that's been going for half a year and has killed over 200,000 people in the nation NRS is located so I'm rather surprised anyone is shocked content items are slowed down as much as they are.

Art Lean

Noob
Sorry I don't really get what the fuss is about expecting announcements from NRS/WB about MK11? Can't get behind this 'movement' at all.

My only issue with what they release is too many daft skins and not enough genuinely desired skins. For every 1 UMK3 ninja female, there's seemingly 5 Kiss the Cook Baraka's. But the fact that there's going to (presumably) be an MK movie skin & voice pack? Holy shit I'm overjoyed and was literally not expecting it. That's a Mortal Kombat Khristmas for me!!! There's a few too many silly things for my taste, but the good stuff has been wonderful and love being surprised.

MK11 is doing fine, I absolutely love the game, haven't felt this 'into' an MK game since MK2 when I was 12. We're getting something new every few weeks, let them take some time announcing the next fighters, if they're as committed to the game as they say then that's awesome, let's enjoy the game for a long time to come with new content.

The only silence I'll moan about is with WB and live-action MK; I just want an update on the movie or a reason why we didn't get MK Legacy 3: Mortal Kombat X Generations since that looked set to be really interesting; backstories to current gen characters, not the usual constantly re-imagined old school MK1-3 fighters. You've got a 22 years-in-the-making third (yes I know it's a reboot) movie that's meant to drop in 4 months (I'm sure it'll be put back) but regardless, any update would be lovely.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I cannot and likely will not ever understand this mentality. It sucks being left in the dark with just weird hints / teases, but the content announcements will happen when they happen. If you're discontent, move on to something else while you wait. There's absolutely no reason to whip oneself up into a tizzy begging for stuff.

EDIT: at the very least, a vast majority of the tweets I see are actually keeping it civil instead of frothing at the mouth screaming so that's good.
oh yeah, this seems to be so ..... ridiculous cringeworthy .... oh my

if was not already enough having all those Mileena stans crying, begging, bothering and harrassing at daily basis over each Ed's twitter messages .... now, come up an embarassing shit like this ..... fuck that ! :eek:

as said, let NRS and Ed take their time, go do something else, and so, when the time has come and Ed really , and oficially , just say a date to a true reveal, ok, time to get hyped and really waste time counting the minutes for the trailer, teaser, whatever they will show up .....

until there , why torture yourself , drenching and soaking on ansiety reagarding all these bullshit fake news, fake rumours, fake leaks, infinite gossip coming from shit sources as reddit, 4chan etc ?

time is the most value asset ever, and so, wasting on this BS definitely no worth a penny, hehe :p

I want news as much as the next person, but this is really stupid.

Starting a hashtag movement for video game content is so juvenile.
Also anyone who thinks spamming NRS will yield results hasn't been paying attention.

Maybe try getting involved in something useful while you wait for content, like local politics.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Wasn’t there supposed to be some kind of “hint” or something either yesterday or today?
couldn’t have been very exciting, because nobody is talking about it

I understand. WB has a particular way of announcing stuff (by saying fuking nothing in months) and you cannot say anything because it's not up to you. I get it.

I also get that you want to do a "klue" game to keep the conversation going. Sure. Can be fun.

But this is getting ridiculous. Seriously.

Next one is going to be "air" because, you know, the character (or characters, I don't even know what he's teasing) breathe air. The next is gonna be 11, but not because of MK, but because that's when they are gonna release something. In 11 years.

I'm so tired of this.

I understand. WB has a particular way of announcing stuff (by saying fuking nothing in months) and you cannot say anything because it's not up to you. I get it.

I also get that you want to do a "klue" game to keep the conversation going. Sure. Can be fun.

Next one is going to be "air" because, you know, the character (or characters, I don't even know what he's teasing) breathe air. The next is gonna be 11, but not because of MK, but because that's when they are gonna release something. In 11 years.

I'm so tired of this.
For reeeeeaaal!! How is "seriously #6" a hint for anything whatsoever? Goddamn Boon sucks at giving hints. Like these aren't clever and they sure as shit aren't helpful.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah

I'm so tired of this.
Its not that big of a deal dude. They're still rolling out content. The point of the skin packs being staggered was to hold us off till a new announcement. Kombat League finally has skins that aren't just repaints, but the MK community is so ravenous they just demand a new title update less than 5 months after the last one.

Like I can understand wanting information on content you've already paid for like everyone wanting to know who was in KP1, but this shit is just mystery content lol. Calm down

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Seriously #6

Well this only could mean that :

I bet that in October 6th is when we will have the KP 2 revelation, that's it ! :)

Wait and see ! ;)

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I assume this means six new characters, which matches with the MK movie actors leak. Seems like this is it.

Freaking Harley and Michael Myers, WB is likely pushing this to hell and back with the upcoming Suicide Squade movie and game.
Perhaps they're re-scheduling everything because Halloween Kills has been pushed to October 2021. He was probably expected to be released next month to promote the movie.
Then they'll release Harley Quinn to promote season 3 of her animated show in a few months.

It’s Rain lol

Hint 1: Look up to the sky and see (Rain falls from the sky)
Hint 2: Nightmare on Elm Street came out in 1984, same year as the album Purple Rain
Hint 3: Phil Collins album “But Seriously”, track 6 is “I Wish it Would Rain Down”.
May god bless this post because at least the other leak with Harley won't be true. And Rain is cool too.

It’s Rain lol

Hint 1: Look up to the sky and see (Rain falls from the sky)
Hint 2: Nightmare on Elm Street came out in 1984, same year as the album Purple Rain
Hint 3: Phil Collins album “But Seriously”, track 6 is “I Wish it Would Rain Down”.
I'm confused. You lose me on hint 3. Does ed boon often (or ever) mention phil collins? I'm hopeful for Rain but I really don't see him making this game. Like if the hint was "But Seriously #6" I'd get legit pumped. but "seriously #6" eludes to almost anything. Date, character amount, etc.

Yeah the obvious answer would be Rain, but Boon's teases rarely turn out to be straight forward. I think this last clue, especially since it's clue written without a k, that it refers to either 6 DLC characters - as in, these hints are for different characters - or in 6 days there will be something. Boon said September will be big for info so the 30th with a tease trailer fits right in.

Still, with Ed you never know and just a few teases does not fit with Boon's tweet that September would be a good month for some news. We still haven't got that so there has be to a confirmation or trailer or something of the sorts coming before next Thursday.

just sayin, thats kinda fuckin annoying to announce a legit tease/something in september then wait till sept 30th. fuckin nrs. and thats IF these bullshit boon hints don't count as the tease in the first place :/