What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

DoDaMuSiC

Ermac ftw
What about Reptile, Ermac, and Rain? I'm constantly seeing people request them
Reptile, Ermac and Rain fans don’t go to Boon’s tweet about BLM and asks for their characters to be in.
Reptile, Ermac and Rain fans don’t go to Boon’ tweet about Kobe’s passing and ask for their characters to be in.
Reptile, Ermac and Rain fans don’t go to Boon’s tweets about deaths and shit about corona virus and ask for their characters to be in.

All of that I’ve only seen coming from Mileena fans (and that reiko dude who threatened someone’s life) and its just straight out disrespectful and toxic and i do hope she doesn’t make it to the game because those “fans” don’t deserve to be rewarded

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Oh man i just Want RAMBO .... and Havik too...
Look, I fucking love Rambo. I just watched Last Blood over the weekend and I loved the over the top violence. I've loved Rambo my entire life...

Having said that, aren't there enough guest characters who use guns at this point? Ash is still coming (as I said months ago when everyone was losing their shit because he was "canceled" or whatever they called it) and he's yet another guest who will use a gun, for sure. Terminator is disappointing. Robocop seems boring as hell.

Rambo would be a poor choice in my opinion, but poor choices appear to be the theme of MK11, so maybe he will make it in after all.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Look, I fucking love Rambo. I just watched Last Blood over the weekend and I loved the over the top violence. I've loved Rambo my entire life...

Having said that, aren't there enough guest characters who use guns at this point? Ash is still coming (as I said months ago when everyone was losing their shit because he was "canceled" or whatever they called it) and he's yet another guest who will use a gun, for sure. Terminator is disappointing. Robocop seems boring as hell.

Rambo would be a poor choice in my opinion, but poor choices appear to be the theme of MK11, so maybe he will make it in after all.
Just kind of hit me all four guest characters use guns lol. I'm hoping Ash would be more chainsaw/spell-based and just use the boomstick as one projectile, maybe in some strings and fatals.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Just kind of hit me all four guest characters use guns lol. I'm hoping Ash would be more chainsaw/spell-based and just use the boomstick as one projectile, maybe in some strings and fatals.
I'm sure Ash will have a more varied playstyle, but yeah....still has a gun.

Robocop and Terminator seem way too similar to me, though. I feel like Rambo would be just another version of those characters.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Reptile, Ermac and Rain fans don’t go to Boon’s tweet about BLM and asks for their characters to be in.
Reptile, Ermac and Rain fans don’t go to Boon’ tweet about Kobe’s passing and ask for their characters to be in.
Reptile, Ermac and Rain fans don’t go to Boon’s tweets about deaths and shit about corona virus and ask for their characters to be in.

All of that I’ve only seen coming from Mileena fans (and that reiko dude who threatened someone’s life) and its just straight out disrespectful and toxic and i do hope she doesn’t make it to the game because those “fans” don’t deserve to be rewarded
If we lumped an entire characters fanbase in with the TROLLS who do shit like that, then there wouldn't be any characters in these games at all. I hope y'all have enough braincells to realize that those aren't real fans of the characters and are genuinely just trying to make the players look bad. That shit is too obvious and y'all fall for it and shit on the rest of us cause y'all don't know whack ass trolls when ya seem them.

So my point still stands. And even if those WEREN'T Trolls. If there was ONE Mileena fan who was whack enough to request her under posts like that.....why tf is your immediate mindset "Oh this one fan did that? All Mileena fans are shit then."

I'm on stan twitter and that mentality is toxic so miss me with that mess here too. It's like saying "Oh, this person's racist and they stan this celebrity? That must mean all of this celebrity's stans are racist."

When in reality it's a troll. Block and move on. Get a hobby and let people enjoy characters. Y'all are gonna be punching the air when Mileena shows up in MK12 and they make ha OP.

Last edited:

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

im one of a few HUGE fan of ChameLeon (Male Ninja) never did nothing that Insane , actually i was so humble they even copy paste my tweet as one of Fujin quotes in his Ending...... ..... but if they Doesnt Put RAMBO ..man its Gonna be CARNAGE !!!!

:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt

Look pal , even ur name starts with his name , john....RAMBO . everything leads TO RAMBO in MK 11 DO U UNDERSTAND ??? ITS HIS DESTINY TO SAVE EARTHREALM AND DESTROY THE ONE BEING ,oh and RAMBO is THE SHAMAN KING of NIGHTWOLF TRIBE TOO.

about his style , wil bee COMMANDO KANO + NIGHTWOLF BOWs and with TERMINATOR BOMBS and DEATH STROKE MACHINE GUN ...

DONT HATE APRECIATE

If we lumped an entire characters fanbase in with the TROLLS who do shit like that, then there wouldn't be any characters in these games at all. I hope y'all have enough braincells to realize that those aren't real fans of the characters and are genuinely just trying to make the players look bad. That shit is too obvious and y'all fall for it and shit on the rest of us cause y'all don't know whack ass trolls when ya seem them.

So my point still stands. And even if those WEREN'T Trolls. If there was ONE Mileena fan who was whack enough to request her under posts like that.....why tf is your immediate mindset "Oh this one fan did that? All Mileena fans are shit then."

I'm on stan twitter and that mentality is toxic so miss me with that mess here too. It's like saying "Oh, this person's racist and they stan this celebrity? That must mean all of this celebrity's stans are racist."

When in reality it's a troll. Block and move on. Get a hobby and let people enjoy characters. Y'all are gonna be punching the air when Mileena shows up in MK12 and they make ha OP.
You don't get it. We don't care if Mileena is in mk12 and i am sure she will be. We are saying that other fans have been asking for other characters for years like Rain and others but if mileena ended up alone being in kombat pack that mean that Nrs listened to only the toxic Mileena fans and ignored the others

D

Deleted member 59910

I agree with you. Mk 11 can be classified as a shooter rn. But I want to mention he could play like commando kano and use a bow with multiple options for arrows (sorry Kung Jin). Better and more versatile than Robocop for example. If they are going to add one more guest character, I can’t imagine him doing worse than Doomslayer, Myers or even Ash (gameplay wise).

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I agree with you. Mk 11 can be classified as a shooter rn. But I want to mention he could play like commando kano and use a bow with multiple options for arrows (sorry Kung Jin). Better and more versatile than Robocop for example. If they are going to add one more guest character, I can’t imagine him doing worse than Doomslayer, Myers or even Ash (gameplay wise).
INDEED LORD REZK , Rambo will be Commando kano with Kung Jin arrows and FULL GRAPPLER RUSHDOWN... well i HOPE they make Commando on Steroids with a NUKE in one of his Fatalities and for FriendShip e goes full ROCK MOTIVATIONAL LINES (40th years of Rock Guys)

D

Deleted member 59910

if rambo ends up in this game ill lose all faith in WB decision making.
The fate of MK11. Choose your destiny: Ash (Lobo + Leatherface) or Rambo (Green Arrow/Kung Jin + Commando Kano). I mean, if KP3 is happening, guests are confirmed (cause WB is WB and we all know the truth about guests selling numbers).

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'm happy just knowing more are coming, especially seeing what a great job they did with the Aftermath Three.

But there are only two characters whose presence would take me to 100% Power: Ashrah, who there's still a pretty big chance is coming...and Cyrax, who it seems very likely is not. But not Triborg's Cyrax variation with all the 50/50's and the really awkward looking Standing 4. I mean OG command grab, Krayzie Special Kick, +11 on block F2, +5 on block 334 string, one of the best D4's in the game, Safeties Disabled Cyrax. His set of normals and combos is still my favorite of all time, with or without unblockable bombs. Hell, you do the big surprise and have HUMAN Cyrax with the smoke bomb teleport and 121-Buzzsaw being a true combo, that'd be amazing also.

That being said...I will GLADLY take Sektor as a consolation prize.

Man, this is exactly how I feel. Between the special forces characters, Erron Black, and all the guests, we have 9 gun characters. Nine. In a game historically about ninjas and sorcerers and thunder gods and demons. At this point, I don't think I can be excited for another one, regardless of how much I like the character.