What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Art Lean

Noob
its queen duh
so that means its sindel, again
God you are so stupid. Oh yeah, like they're going to release Sindel again just because the song's by Queen?! I can't believe you actually took the time to write a post so unbelievably dumb and ridiculous. Did you not even think before you wrote that?

Now make way for an intelligent person and learn something you numbskull. It's so simple, if you just read the lyrics: "Look up to the skies and see!"

It's obviously Shao Kahn.

Again.

:coffee:

:D

Nice deflection :cool:
Not really, I was sincere. I have never brought these fake leaks to people's attention, ever.

ok .... Queen is amazing , and Bohemian Rhapsody is an awesome music !!! Good call, as could say Garth Algar , hehe ! :p

Probably hints regarding this clue :

• 4 guaranteed characters , as the clip shows the 4 Queen members singing
  • It was a music in Suicide Squad, where Harley Quinn was presented, so, Harley Quinn is one of the DLC characters
  • Look up to the skies and see .... maybe reference to clouds , and perhaps clouds = Smoke ?
  • Mileena was once a "Queen" of Outworld, so, maybe, Mileena confirmed ? haha :rolleyes:
I think you're onto something with the Smoke and Harley Quinn one. Actually people are saying it might be for Mileena given she has the famous drop kick move, staple for her since her first appearance. It might be anything though.

Last edited:

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
"Look up to the sky"= Teleport Kick

"Easy come, easy go"= Ethereal style vanishes

"Little high, little low"= Both options for Sai toss

"So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye? So you think you can love me and leave me to die?"= Obviously a shot at anyone who joked about her being bug munched

So obviously Mileena guys :rolleyes:

Not really, I was sincere. I have never brought these fake leaks to people's attention, ever.

I think you're onto something with the Smoke and Harley Quinn one. Actually people are saying it might be for Mileena given she has the famous drop kick move, staple for her since her first appearance. It might be anything though.

My source knew about the Aftermath pack and confirmed it when it first surfaced and everyone was screaming fake. He's been saying since last year that Mileena was being worked on, so he's 100% on Mileena coming. I also think recent tweets and the constant teasing definitely confirms this. Havik he said had no chance from the start, but started to say he definitely has a chance also at some point last year or early this year I believe. That's the only 2 characters he's mentioned as possibilities.
I mean... I can go further back in the thread and find your other speculations but, ain’t nobody got time fo dat!

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I mean... I can go further back in the thread and find your other speculations but, ain’t nobody got time fo dat!
He's been pretty consistent with everything he's said and been pretty upfront about the information he's been receiving. He was also the one who gave us the aftermath leaks. You must be confusing him with someone else.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Yeah, and you can say the colors on Freddy's sweater are a hint to Ermac lmao

This is too vague and people are reaching too much

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
So far I think the clues are saying that it's four characters, I think we're looking too much into the lyrics there. The Freddy trailer is at least one of the characters. Not Freddy because he was already dlc, and so far there has been no repeat dlc.

I firmly believe this is a tease to Ash Williams. Sam Raimi, director of Evil Dead and Wes Craven director of Nightmare on Elm Street are super good friends and reference one another constantly.
Makes sense but so does mike myers since he's an iconic horror villain, like Freddy and all the other horror dlc we've gotten so far in the reboot trilogy. So, I think that all these clues are going to tie into the guest character somehow. So I would keep that in mind.

As to what character this is supposed to be hinting at? I dunno my guess is smoke since Freddy is kind of an invisible killer and smoke turns invisible

Edit: super out there thought. Freddy mercury, Freddy krueger. What's next fred flintstone? Fredbird?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
wow, this clue is a tough one, indeed .... could be a lot of things at the same time ..... Ed Boon really proved he is the king of trolls , haha :rolleyes:

there are things in the trailer, that could refer to Ash, Ermac , Reptile, etc ..... it's tough and hard to try to decifre and come up with something reasonable for this one, hehe :p

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Evil Dead was in the first Nightmare on Elm Street

Freddy’s glove was in Evil Dead 2

They fought each other in a comic crossover

He’s really the only character I can see connections with. I might be obviously biased however

Maybe Rain was in the same DLC pack as Freddy? Idk

Pizza

Thrill Kill
What if it's a reference to Fred Tatasciore

Tremor konfirmed