What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!

Warner is pretty much pressuring NRS to not disclose anything regarding future content for MK11 because they want to focus on marketing next-gen games and it's making the devs pretty annoyed (that's why they're resorting to stuff like teasing a tease and tweeting about hot dogs). But there IS more stuff being developed aside from extra skins. Some of it has been datamined already so a patch has been released on PC to minimize leaks.

For starters Sektor and Cyrax really are coming (as you can see already). They will be the last Aftermath update after the skin packs and will be free for Aftermath holders, but also available for other players in the krystal shop (2500 krystals for each) or as a bundle. Kombat Pack 2 will be revealed after that. I really shouldn't be spilling all the beans so to make speculation fun I'll list 8 characters, only four of them are getting in: Havik, Mileena, Darrius, Reiko, Michael Myers, Smoke, Argus, Ash Williams. It's probably not who you think.

Chunks of meat and Test Your X have already been found by dataminers (and NRS does keep up with what dataminers find) so it shouldn't be a surprise that these will be included in the KP2 update. The Test Your X modes are mostly for fun and matches with them will be incorporated in Towers of Time. Chunks of meat relate to the upcoming Krypt expansion. New areas of the Krypt will be added with gear for DLC characters and from past Kombat League seasons. The KL skins can only be found in chests that you open with chunks of meat, and you can collect those by killing spiders, blindfold demons, Reptile and some new monsters in the new areas. There will be only KL skins from at least four seasons past the current one, because NRS doesn't want people to stop playing KL altogether.
[/QUOTE]
Believable, but also very safe at the end of the day

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I'm gonna call fake on the screenshot mostly because of Sektor's pose. Almost every character has some sort of personality when they stand in the kustomize menu, even if its just their default fight pose. Also I doubt his P2 color would be Cyrax. Not saying he wouldn't have it, but I doubt it would be available from the jump

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
I'm going to believe the leak. Why not, what else is there to do? We haven't heard anything from NRS since Boon said that we'd hear something this month.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
ok .... Queen is amazing , and Bohemian Rhapsody is an awesome music !!! Good call, as could say Garth Algar , hehe ! :p

Probably hints regarding this clue :

• 4 guaranteed characters , as the clip shows the 4 Queen members singing
  • It was a music in Suicide Squad, where Harley Quinn was presented, so, Harley Quinn is one of the DLC characters
  • Look up to the skies and see .... maybe reference to clouds , and perhaps clouds = Smoke ?
  • Mileena was once a "Queen" of Outworld, so, maybe, Mileena confirmed ? haha :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
It’s probably

Rain - Look up to the sky, rain falls from the sky, get it?

Ash - He falls from the sky in the beginning of Army of Darkness, could be an intro. This is me reaching for hope though

Zviko

Noob
Gotta be Smoke right?
"Look up to the sky and see" - Clouds = look like Smoke right?
"I'm easy come, easy go" - Same thing, he's also stealthy and appears/disappears when he wants
"little high, little low" - Clouds again, he was also tortured (low) and was also one of the best assassins in Lin Kuei (high)
"any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me" - Because he's everywhere anyway
Also, you can see some smoke in the clip when they sing "easy come, easy go"

Smoke please. :D