What's new

Kombat Pack 2 Has Kome!

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I’ll eat my dog if Taja and Siro in it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d love that, but just seems so ridiculously unlikely. Neither had any powers whatsoever, any notable costume designs, any moves or weapons that even remotely defined them, Conquest isn’t anywhere near as beloved as the first movie and above all, were original creations created by Threshold who tried to sue for full ownership of Mortal Kombat as Crazy Larry Kasanoff believed he’d done more to develop the franchise’s characters than the games designers ever had.

Like I said, I’d love to be controlling a young Kristanna Loken with her gorgeous flame red bob cut, or the king of the kumites, Daniel “Bloodsport” Bernhardt and I’d pre-order right now, but I sadly think there’s a better chance of getting No Face and Gemini in the game than Siro and Taja.
I have some scrumptious recipes for canine-based delicacies. Message me.

MetBart

Noob
I believe they will be available separately on 24th, which I am looking forward to. Shame that the Aftermath story alone is not purchasable, as well as the skins, because I don't want to taint the roster with guests. Oh well, maybe some day when all the DLCs are released.

Last edited:
I believe they will be available separately on 24th, which I am looking forward to. Shame that the Aftermath story alone is not purchasable, as well as the skins, because I don't want to taint the roster with guests. Oh well, maybe some day when all the DLCs are released.
Can anyone confirm?

And do you reckon NRS will give KP2 buyers exclusive content down the line they haven't revealed yet or would that be too scummy? So far they have been very upfront about skin packs coming later, so it's unlikely, but I just fear they will force people to buy Ultimate or the KP2 and have the movie skin pack and voices exclusive to that.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Can anyone confirm?

And do you reckon NRS will give KP2 buyers exclusive content down the line they haven't revealed yet or would that be too scummy? So far they have been very upfront about skin packs coming later, so it's unlikely, but I just fear they will force people to buy Ultimate or the KP2 and have the movie skin pack and voices exclusive to that.
Doubt it. They have no issue having Pass owners buy separate packs.

Zviko

Noob
They did add a lot of skin packs to KP1 without announcing it first for free. But I guess that's because they released characters over time and they had to add something with every release.

Art Lean

Noob
All skin packs were free for KP1 owners. Except the Halloween ones I think. The one with witch Jade and 2 others I can't remember.
Plus there was the bonus skins that some skin packs had for KP owners; Matinee Pack had Sarah Connor Sonya, MK3 pack had Sonya again, DC villains had Apocalypse Geras. Not to mention movie Shang that was free for KP owners too!

I miss those little extras :(

kantboy-2

Ripper
No skin is free; you had to pay to be able to play. The 'extra' skins are there to force you to buy the bundle, same thing with the 'aftermath' story skins.

The skins you buy with Krystals, you pay with money for krystals or playing time for their player retention metrics that the publisher goes gaga over.

No skin is free.

They did add a lot of skin packs to KP1 without announcing it first for free. But I guess that's because they released characters over time and they had to add something with every release.
Not true, they had it at least part of the Shang Tsung trailer:

19 additional skins which they released in packs with those extra bonus standalone ones like Jacqui Spawn and Sonya MK3 as separate. However it was clear that KP1 was going to have packs released over time. Same with Aftermath, even with characters released at once. It's only KP2 that seems very light on extras. If they retroactively make KP2 buyers get stuff for free, that would be scummy.

Zviko

Noob
Not true, they had it at least part of the Shang Tsung trailer:

19 additional skins which they released in packs with those extra bonus standalone ones like Jacqui Spawn and Sonya MK3 as separate. However it was clear that KP1 was going to have packs released over time. Same with Aftermath, even with characters released at once. It's only KP2 that seems very light on extras. If they retroactively make KP2 buyers get stuff for free, that would be scummy.
You are right, my bad.

And there's a 3rd one, god they are just generic. No word play, no Stallone or Arnold real life reference, Demolition Man president or something.

So there's tons of leaked stuff out there, watch out people. Mileena's voice seems to be seriously toned down on the raspiness or the VA really did not use it all the time, they just let us hear the ones where she did.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
about leaks and the new guests

mad max
deathstroke
ripley (alien franchise)
the comidian

hope we got Mad Max or Ripley or even better Snake Plissken